Sign in to follow this  
Abaay Heylay

How do.....

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I have no idea. Not needy enough to go around asking people what they thought of me when they first met me.

Do they even remember? You're ancient! :D

Originally posted by General Duke:

People usually think I am crazy, weird, kind, loving an intellectual with depth, a rebel without a cause and a fundamentalist cleric all at the same time.

we may then be related Duke...

Else, people don't know I may beat Duke on Gran-Turismo, run faster than North, refute Ngonge "it's all about clans" thesis, while at the same time baking the cake of her life for Ibtisam...to finally recite ajrumiyah to xiin alongside Nuune n JB :D

for the rest, I'm just like my Sol character...

Cabdow   

And guys think I'm plain mean and scary. I guess thats a good thing

Yeah for a bit, but after awhile it gets boring nooh! Warka keen yarta smile.gif

As for the topic! I never been a big fan of laba-wajiilayaasha. Like, one min they are nice and the next Waji-macbuus (WTF) Just be yourself whether it be your first impression or your last. As for me, Just like pac said, Only God Can Judge Me icon_razz.gif !

Tuujiye   

Some how this topic yaab ee leedahay.. is tus tus iyo isfaanis camal qaabkeeda... kuligiin sidii in xaafadoo yariis ah camal in la idinku korshay aad tabeele wada qaadateen....

nuune, adiga marka koow lugu arko waxaa luguu qabaa macalinmiintii biribaatiyaashii somalia..specially markaad qalin biiri jeebka shaatiga kasoo taagatid...lol

Wareer Badanaa!!!

max....its the opposite, u only are what others think of u! its like history, always following u.

me, i am no one, a person who is ignored at first till i get introduced by a 3rd person. and i like it that way. this way, i already know something about the person before i even meet them. This away, i can filter bad ones.

Yeah for a bit, but after awhile it gets boring nooh! Warka keen yarta

As for the topic! I never been a big fan of laba-wajiilayaasha. Like, one min they are nice and the next Waji-macbuus (WTF) Just be yourself whether it be your first impression or your last. As for me, Just like pac said, Only God Can Judge Me !

Guys love mean girls, it is a fact icon_razz.gif Something about a damaged ego and frantic need to mend it that fuels men to keep at the mean girls' tails :D That's wazup!

Juxa   

kooleey, abaayo inaan hoosta sakiin kuwato labo iskuma heyso kowdheh. lakin describing someone you met xoogaa ilama qumana nooh.

nuune   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

nuune, adiga marka koow lugu arko waxaa luguu qabaa macalinmiintii biribaatiyaashii somalia..specially markaad qalin biiri jeebka shaatiga kasoo taagatid...lol

Wareer Badanaa!!!

loool@qalin biire :D , war abidkey qalin maba qaadanin, but it is true biribaati ku yaalay kiinya aan mar wax ka dhigi jirey, waayo waayo.

ma xasuusataa African Private back in da days oo ingiriiska laga baran jirey, waa yareed adiga, hint, wuxuu ku agyaalay madrasada cumar binu khataab agteeda, car garo wakaas, maskax maa fiish :D

-Lily-   

SS, it was probably exaggerated by whichever big mouth told you. I thought you were rude, arrogant, obnoxious and lacking in basic civilized manners.

p.s. When I first met Juxa I thought she was kibirley, she has a pretty nose that points upwards.

BOB   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

BOB,
ama dhul tirtir, ama diyaarad buubi, ama geel raac, indhaheyga hortooda kolay dhaqtar baad katahay...
:D

Marka hada waxaa ileedahay gabdhaha ugu sheekeey dhaqtar laga yaabay aan ahay? :D

PS. Salam Lily...long time no dhugasho you. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Who cares what people think. What matters is what I think.

Last time I remember you were the one who was complaining about being called jareer by some old lady, if that didnt hurt you so much i am sure you wouldnt come complaining to SOL.

nuune, waji macbuus means scary face or a mean person?

kool kat, you remind me of my friend she is very open person and can make friends easily she would talk to strangers like she knew them before.

Juxa   

lily how could you? :mad:

i dont know why people assume i am kibirleey far from it. i like to collect people and animals alike grrrrrrrrrrr

i still refuse to tell my first impression of people, something to do with gagging order

Originally posted by -Lily-:

SS, it was probably exaggerated by whichever big mouth told you. I thought you were rude, arrogant, obnoxious and lacking in basic civilized manners.

p.s. When I first met Juxa I thought she was kibirley, she has a pretty nose that points upwards.

Ouch! redface.gif they all lied to me: :( they told me you taught i was best man you ever set eyes on and you couldn't stop thinking about and you had dreamed of me every other night - now that i know thruth of what taught of me - i'm hurt :mad:

when i first met juxa - i taught - she was going to slip my silly icon_razz.gif