Sign in to follow this  
Abaay Heylay

How do.....

Juxa   

nuune, certain people are not likeable soomaaha

Ngonge are you sure? i could say how friendly, sweet, intellegent you were on first meeting

NGONGE   

^^ You could, and I would thank you for it and dismiss it as the every day politeness/rudeness that is needed to keep the world going round. But wouldn't base myself worth on it.

Would you?

Juxa   

i dont do polite adiguba waad ogtahay

oh well, in the interest of justice i will not drag your name by announcing you are each and everything oo fiican, be is qurux or dabeecad :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Abaay Heylay:

How do people describe you when you meet them first, their first impression, whay do they see about you once they get to know you?

See above. :D

(thought about letting it drag on but worried that A&T might comment).

BOB   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Dad waan arkay aan dhaqaatiir umaleyn jiray oo dhul tirtirayaal igu noqday...
:D

Now why do you have to tell our little secret to the whole world? sir aan kugu qarsaday adigana sidaan aa ii fadeexeenee...saas ilaahay xaqiisa miyaa? wareegto luga cad fowqal wareegto luga cad. :mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.

Originally posted by Juxa:

looooooooooool sayid, that is all water under bridge.

you weren't there that night - how do you know?

awaiting Lily to describe her first impression of me smile.gif

When people meet me first they hate me because they think i am arrogant. I am really nice person but quiet, i dont like to talk to peple at the begining thats why they describe me as "kiberley". This really bothers me but once people get to know me they really like me and we get along well.

:confused:

For a minute I thought you were describing me. Girls think I'm arrogant because I'm also quiet and mind my own bussiness.Let me tell you a story, My two best friends and I grew up together in the same neighborhood.We had friends in common, school in common and mothers who are friends. But for the first like 5-6 years, there wasnt so much as salaan. Then we accidently started working together and they pretty much ignored me like for months. Then one day we started talking and we never stopped. To my utter shock, they confessed that they thought I was arrogant, unfriendly and frankly a ***** :mad: When I asked how they came to that conclusion, they said it is because I never paid attention to the people arround me and I always acted as if I was an island myself :confused: . They couldnt believe how wrong they were of me.

And guys think I'm plain mean and scary. I guess thats a good thing ;)

Kool_Kat   

BOB, ama dhul tirtir, ama diyaarad buubi, ama geel raac, indhaheyga hortooda kolay dhaqtar baad katahay... :D

Juxa, ilaa iyo hada you didn't tell us what other's first impression of you, maxaa qarinee? Ani koley waxaa ilatahay kuwa aan dhoho 'markaan kow kubaranaayay qof qatar aan kuu maleeyay, ilaa maskiin hoosta sakiimo kawadataa tahay'... :D

^L0L. That about explains it all dear duke.

the most silly observation i always hear is "intee af somali ku baratay,sujuu aa tahaye"

I think most folks always get to pin point me easily. my personality matches my sol's. if i hate your azz,i will be an "azzwhole" and if i like you, i will be 'cool as a cucumber' icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by General Duke:

People usually think I am crazy, weird, kind, loving an intellectual with depth, a rebel without a cause and a fundamentalist cleric all at the same time.

Laugh out loud!