Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Blessed   

SS, have you seen Mashaqo? Araweelo was a bit disappoint, could’ve done with more story lines. Can’t get those films here either but mums neighbour in London used to get em for me.

C/H

Did you ask what the film was about?

On the fridge.. I read the question wrong , I was thinking about what it's what it does, the fridge. On that day I felt like I had to source energy to keep cool or reerku would've got it. If I‘m cool, everyone is happy if not… know what I mean. :D

I've discovered the magic of eyeliner recently. Arab girls know how to use it, man. Their eyes captivate me. Sadly, I’m crap at applying eye shadow.

Salaams Girls,

No, I didnt ask what movie they were shooting. Whatever it was, I wouldnt go see it.Something about good marriage gone wrong? cuz, at one point they were screaming at each other with no obvious acting talent :rolleyes: .

What do you guys think about girls starving themselves to acheive a slim figure? There is this new phenomena going on the Somali community, starvation. Everyone I know(Ok. I'm exaggerating a bit but most girls I know) is rail thin( And before you ask me if I'm a bit envious I'm not)yet no one excercises.I could be with girlfriends or co-workers all day and no one would eat :confused: A couple of them told me that they "forget" to eat the whole day and when they get home at night they are too tired :rolleyes: Really? Am I the only girl who eats?

Ibtisam   

^^^I eat none stop, I don’t have meal times, never bothered me before. Then I went to my GP a while back about my backache, and she said. Well, you should lose weight and exercises! Then she went on to give me tips about eating set meals and not snacking. :mad: I live on bloody snacking. Since I’ve been noticing how much I eat :eek: although I’ve not done anything about cutting it down.

Anyway:

Someone just sent me a txt:

“Bra sizes, have you ever wondered why ABCD DD E F G and H are the letters used to define bra sizes? Have you wondered why, but couldn’t figure out what the letters stood for. Well it is about you become informed:

(A) Almost Boobs

(B) Barely there

© Can’t complain

(D) Damn!

DD) Double Damn!

E) Enormous!

F) Fake

G) Get a Reduction

H) Help me, I’ve fallen and I can’t get Up!

HAHAHA

-Lily-   

C&H, there are a lot of natural waifs in our community. However, skinny or fat, not eating for long periods is obviously very unhealthy. These girls are storing health problems for the future. Gastrico (I think Acid Influx in English?)is very common in Somalis too, I wonder why. Not to mention deficiencies like anaemia and so on.

If you don’t eat of course you lose appetite and get too tired to eat, you NEED energy to be able to chew and eat. Sounds like eating disorder covered up with suuro.

p.s. What a mean list Ibti, ha ha ha.

Nagwa   

hello ladies

i am new in here i have been readin ur thread 4 almost month and actually i find interesting

cya

Blessed   

^Salaams Ngawa,

Welcome and tell us a bit about yourself.

Ibts.. is your doctor on crack?? She told YOU to lose weight?

Ouch@ the list. :D

C&H

No, your not the only girl, I eat for Britain but it's starting to show here. LOL. My sister barely eats and sometimes she forgets. When, I'm with her I mummy her and I'm constantly making her sncks and telling her to eat.. but she's just a bad eater because she loves it when she gains weight.

Ibtisam   

^^That one is a stick, I mean she can have 10kids and still look like that! How is she redface.gif Can you come over to London please so she can bring her cute down with her and I can make my yearly appearances redface.gif:D

My GP; Funny thing is, she is a little bigger than me but really pretty with it though, I had to hold my tongue from going, err I can see you take your own advise redface.gif:D I think I was just mad she told me I had to eat less.

Ngawa (nice name!) Welcome sister girl [shah and cake/ xalwa) please dive right in, this is home. smile.gif

LOOOL @ Lily @ you NEED energy to be able to chew and eat. HAHA lol

Nagwa   

thanks girls for the welcome appreciate

well let me tell u something about my self the name is Nagwa live in some boring city called bham; girl am not gona writing everythin bout my self am not gonna qarxis my self markaaste waa inoo iyo sidaas.

Ibtisam   

One for the girls

Now I lay me down to sleep

I pray the Lord my shape to keep.

Please no wrinkles, Please no bags

And please lift my butt before it sags.

Please no age spots, Please no gray

And as for my belly, Please take it away.

Please keep me healthy, Please keep me young,

And thank you Dear Lord, For all that you've done.

Five tips for a woman......

1.. It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a job.

2. It is important that a man makes you laugh.

3. It is important to find a man you can count on and doesn't lie to You.

4. It is important that a man loves you and spoils you.

5. It is important that these four men don't know each other.

Quick Joke:

One saggy boob said to the other saggy boob:

'If we don't get some support soon, people will think we're nuts.'

chubacka   

ahhhahaha @ 4 men! thought there was someting wrong wid that list!

wlc Nagwa hope u stay around!

talking about losing weight, crazy GPs always tell my mum to lose weight an they expect me to translate! redface.gif some ppl r so mean!

Salaam Everyone,

I love food so starving myself is out question but I guess I can understand why some girls might go that path...My mom is very slim, and I am not actually I would say I am fat but I heard thick might be more appropriate, so my mom constantly suggests for me to lose weight :D

Blessed, no I haven't seen that movie, is there a place I might check it online?

bee bye

One saggy boob said to the other saggy boob: 'If we don't get some support soon, people will think we're nuts.'

"Nuts" doesn't seem like the right word for this joke....It conjures up completely different image :D

II, yeah I have seen that movie

You know for these past two weeks I have been having a hankering for a new friend, does anyone every had that happen to them?

It seems this topic is dying down again, I hope it wasn't me :D

II, why did you remove the movie's name??? I think I can guess, but not trying to assume icon_razz.gif ...Imagine sitting in a movie theater watching Wedding Crasher with a male friend :D

bee bye SS

Ibtisam   

^^^I watched wedding crashers with a male friend, what is wrong with that?? redface.gif In fact I've seen it two different times with two different male friends. I love that film :D

Faheem people txt me strange jokes, I have this friend who sends some X-rated jokes, she is nuts redface.gif

SS, it is suppose to conjure up completely different image of err yeah you get the picture :D HAHA