Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

I keep changing my mind, should I? Sometimes it seems like a good idea, the right thing to do, the only thing to do, then from the corner of my eye I see a whole world for the taking. All the possibilities in life. I hate regrets, I don't do regrets, but I cannot decide what to do, (liar) ok, okay I can decide, I just can't stick to it and follow through redface.gif :mad:

Ms DD aah will dig it up for you again inshallah.

Ibtisam   

^^^Too many of them, lifestyle change, job changes, future changes, all at once. Everytime I feel I've come to a decision in one department waaxa baa ii daaqdaq in another department and I go back on the first decision and make a new one. I feel like I'm trapped in a cycle. :(

Malika   

^ :)Your alive sister,alive and kicking as they say. Its good to go through these times,when you have to be battling yourself to make the best choices, you know what kind of life you want to lead and by the graces of Allah you shall make the best choices.

Changing lifestyle?..Hmmm,is it for the betterment of you? or would this be the down fall of you in the long run?

The future is not our to determine, we can prepare but we can never know what is installed for us.Life has its wonderful surprises,when you think you got it figured out,something is thrown in the midst for you to sort,then its either your going to swim or sink bee shekaduu noqoneysaa..but nevertheless,with faith in Allah nothing is an obstacle.

Increase your nightly prayers,sometimes only when we are in trouble we face Allah,its good even in good times to face Allah and pray for his continues support.

Inshaallah kheyr. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Im alive and kicking (although not very far today) :D So alhumdulilah. Thank you dear.

Lily told me, if I make my mistakes when I am young, I have time to change directions again and fix them, where as if you make a mistake when you are older, then it matters more. So I've been relaxing and messing about since, doing nothing. I don't think that is what she meant, but its great :Dredface.gif

Malika   

^Do we call anything and everything that hasn't worked a mistake or was it a mistake from the beginning? Hmmm.

But Ibti,some "mistake" you make while your young might haunt you for ever, so I don't see it as simple as that, but again it all depends on the "mistake".. smile.gif

Again, Life and living is always about learning,new learning curves are always formed as long as your alive.There is a Swahili saying, "Hujafa hujaumbika- Your not fully formed until your dead"..so either be physically or mentally one is not fully formed until they are dead.

Now,live young lady.. :D ,fall and stumble,get up and dust off and move on.

Ibtisam   

LOOOL sheh, adgia you are a different type of person, wa baan kaa yaabey, you get younger by the day :D

Malika I'm going to blame you and Lily for when I fall flat on my face :Dredface.gif

Malika   

^Well,lets hope we shall be there to offer a hand to lift you off the ground smile.gif without the usual,I told you so look or say.

Last night I finally had the chance to watch "the women" movie and it was interesting experience to see a movie with no male actors at all...It was all women everywhere...I must say it was weird to see a world without a single man in it...But couldn't help but think of how we as women deal with things and really our logical progression of thoughts and emotions...Any of you ladies seen that movie yet?

Ps. why ever did this topic die, it was all about sisterhood bonding, at least it seemed like it.

bee bye

Malika   

^I have seen it,but cant remember what it was exactly about..lol.If I remember correctly,one of the cast's husbands cheat,and she fells apart,her friends do the usual 'lift up'routines..It was rather,boring.

Actually,it made me look at what,me and my girlfriends talk and deal with most of the times,and YEP! it was MEN..argh :mad: redface.gif:D ,pathetic!!

lol yeah that's pretty much the main plot of the story...But you are right I couldn't help but feel like that's usually how we women deal with our issues, we talk and then talk more, and how we often put ourselves in the last of our priorities. There was a part where the two best friend have a fall out because of a betrayal but they work it out and I thought that dynamic of women relationship was interesting.

Ibtisam   

SS I've seen it too, I tired to be girly one night and watched it, it was boring, but an interesting clash of modern and traditional values. I.e. if your husband cheats stay will him yad yad ya, and the girls screaming leave the bastrad and do your own thing rather living in his shadow. Nothing interesting other than that.

Malika, hahah find another hobby, I banned certain someone from talking about men when we meet.

SS, don't know why it died, for me I was flooding the general section with the Gaza appeal.