Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Buuxo   

^Oh great idea.

Im kinda liking this sisterhood talk.I shall respond more often in the near future ,instead of only reading your responses.

You know we should get Blessed,Nephisa & KoolKat up in hear too.I think they are just fab smile.gif

Hope you all having good day,ladies.I'm excited..about what i don't know.

Ibtisam   

^^^Blessed, Nep and KK were up in this house before, but then sheh started shouting "the roof, the roof is on fire" and they run out, we never saw them again :D

LOOOL @ Spy on people, SS you are mad! :D LOOL, I had a imagine of you sneaking planting all these little cameras, in his pocket, a pen camera, watch that picks up sound so you can hear what he says to others, a sensory one on his shorts :D HAHAHA

Actually in London via your mobile phone you can spy on your partner, every time you text a number, it will text you their location, so if he said he is at work and then you find out he is in the opposite side of town, oh boy trouble eh. icon_razz.gif

Nephissa   

CC: Booskan Ibti aa xaaraan ku haysato.. :D . Laakini, I'll 'enter' today just for you.. ;)

SS: Bisinka, Bisinka, have you considered a career as an undercover detective abbaayo? ;) . A cousin of mine is married to a snoopy wife. She goes through his cell phone; 'missed calls' or 'received calls' then his txt mssge inbox to see if any of the names were women. The poor dude spent countless nights frustrated in our house over their numerous fights.

So, the moral of the story is always use the security code feature on your phone so nobody can get your illicit calls and messages. :Dicon_razz.gif

Check this news story girls:

Millionaire's marriage proposal was 'April Fool's joke'

During their decade-long relationship, the wealthy and well-known businessman continually promised to get married, the 35-year-old single mother testified at Quebec's Superior Court.

Eventually, the man popped the question and the couple set their wedding date for April 1, 2001, court heard.

But according to the man's testimony, that date was simply a prank and he had never intended to marry her.

In fact, the man had always maintained that he was against the institution of marriage and never intended to tie the knot with the mother of his three children, according to testimony.

In a statement read outside of the court, the man also accused his former partner of mudslinging and trying to tarnish his reputation.

Buuxo, welcome to the club, the more the merrier and it would be wonderful to have another sister's input into things :D:D So you have any book in mind to read, the club might only have you and me, as it's first members.

Ibti, looool you know what I have the same image of me too :D:D Hmm that's an interesting one it definitely would be useful to have.

Neph, when it comes to cell phones, I wouldn't go through it that's only because I wait for the billing statement there...I probably be managing the bill payments in the household, so when I get the cell phone bill, I can check all the incoming calls and outgoing calls to numbers I don't know and can probably have them access the text messaging for me too.

You know last year I worked with this woman who had a common law marriage and her in USA it is recognized in all states even if they don't have...So they file their taxes together and everything but they really are not married...Weird huh :rolleyes: ...Speaking of article, last night while waiting for my sister, I saw this one about a woman who is auctioning her virginity and guess what the bid was up to 2 million dollar I think.

Talk to you ladies later, you all have a great day, bee bye SS

Buuxo   

^LOL.

Ibti,ma saas baa.THey must return then smile.gif

Nephiso,LOL@Ibti xaaraan ku heysato.Thanks marka,laakiin come visit often dee.

thank God you got rid of the old nick,my fingers hurt from scrolling up&down ,just to see how it's spelt )

SS,Thanks for the welcome sistah.I'll share my input inshallah.I think the book club thing is great idea even though im not an avid reader.I like to read reviews then I'll purchase the book.The last books I bought were the Kite runner & memoirs of a Geisha.Been a long time.So I don't mind getting my teeth into a good book.Anything you would recommend?

Ibtisam   

Malika I would say Perfume. The variety is wide enough to encompass all my qualities- good and bad, It can also describe my personality, mood and relations with others. :D

What item would you pick?

Ibtisam   

A bra. :D LOOL. Okay it can explain your mood and feelings, but how does a bra express your personality? :D

Edit: On some more thinking I can kind of see where you are going with that one Just had few flashes in my head...shakes it off redface.gif:D

Hey Guys,

Buuxo, you are very welcome, and right now I was thinking about either the appeal by John Grisham or Twilight by Stephanie Meyer(the one the movie is bad about) I heard a lot of good reviews for it...Do you have some books in mind?

Malika, one item hmm I would say shoes, and that is a quiet surprising answer for me...But really looking at my shoes collection I can see my personality trait in them.

Cara.   

Hello ladies and lurking boys!

Malika, I would have to say hair bands/clips redface.gif

Should I wear the cheery yellow one to give the week a jolly start? Or the plaid blue one to match my sweater? Or should I go with a hair clip for a more adult look? Which color then? The big one for maximum security, or the little one to make it easier to pull my hoodie up if it gets cold?

It probably takes me longer to pick a hair clip than it does to get dressed...

Hoodi ladies. I've been knocked out for few days :mad: . But no worries, I'm getting back to "normal."

*waves* at Ibti, SS and Malika. Buuxa welcome sweety!

I think jewelry would represent me because I have quite the collection; but I'm not a girly-girl.

SS, I love the book club idea. In fact, I'm starting one for my students. They'll probably choose some soppy, teenage love affair type of book. But I'm encouraging them to think outside the box.

I heard a lot of good things about Twilight and the Alchemist. And I read the Kite Runner,a Must-read for all! I'm down for anything though for I'm an avid reader. Books are my life!

C&H,

I was just wondering where you been lately, usually you around daily, well it's good to see you back...Hope you didn't get ill.

Well since you are an avid reader, and it seems like you have read the Twilight, do yo have another book recommendation or you want to read the John Grisham book?

Ps. I just saw this awesome film called "Eagle Eye" definitely recommend it, just in case you are into movies like I am.