Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

Today I'm mash up, I should be at home in bed, and I have tons of work to do, which I don't want to :( and the weather outside is just beyond mashallah with rain iyo wind. But aside from that Alhumdulilah Buuxo. How is the heat weave?

SS I don't know what kind of reaction you mean dear sis, explain. I get an adrenaline rush when I watch horror or action movies. Then I say it was a really good movie :D Otherwise it is like watching an episode of friends and chuckling a little. I’ve one of those two reactions. Baal please nooga sheeki the ones you have? smile.gif

Well, I dragged a male colleague to watch The Reader with me (anyone seen it? if not I encourage you to watch with a male companion, misery needs company and all) what an experience and he thought my reaction was well funny (silent the whole time/could’nt move) I was thoroughly embarrassed. Seriously, I don’t understand how Kate could win anything for it, it was soft P0rn.

Hello ladies.

loool Ibtisam put the ball back in my corner eh :D ...Well let's just say the mind is the most powerful sex organ and whatever I lack in normal imagination I more than make it up in that department ;)

lol Cynical Lady, if I am not mistaken, I believe the director of the movie is Kate's husband.

bee bye SS

Ibtisam   

Cynical lady, lol you give such bad review then tell us to go and see it!!

SS, haye, baal ii sheek how do I make this power tool work. I lack normal iyo abnormal imagination, I'm far too logical and I have control issues, so I can't let go icon_razz.gif

lol Ibti I love how you play with words...I don't think you are as bad as you think you are...Ah control issues you say eh well you know you can be the dominatrix totally would suit you. You just have to channel your strength into the sexual arena...Sexual arousal can come in many forms and ways, you just have to recognize it and maybe Ibti that's the part you aren't at yet ;)

ps. Ibti, just so I don't feel too bad for corrupting a minor's mind, how old are you?

As for movies, I am going to check that new one out, "he is just not that into you" I have read the book a while back.

Bee bye SS

Ibtisam   

"he is just not that into you" Hmmm it is not my kind of film, but I know sooner or later it will catch up with me and I'll be dragged to see it. I've already cancelled on one person. I hope it is at least funny. Do review it when you see it please.

I Googled what you meant by dominatrix, I thought maybe it was something different in the US, but no, you are telling me I would be good at bondage, discipline iyo submission. LOL I don't like to control others, I just like to control angia. I would find it revolting, just had image of human acting like a dog being pulled on with a collar. I'll probably kill them for degrading their human self! :Dredface.gif

Channel your strength you say, hmmm. It is possible to channel your strength into an emotion, I don't recognise arousal as emotion, more like a passing momentary reaction nooh??

LOOL SS trying to corrupt me, don't worry I am emotional iyo physically frigid. :D So can you give me examples of the many forms and ways, then I will know what to look out for. :D

So can you give me examples of the many forms and ways, then I will know what to look out for.

:D;) You need more info.?* Grabs shaah iyo caano and waits impatiently for SS's lecture on "erotica" 101 and Ibti's paralyzing disgust with her reaction to the whole thing.

So can you give me examples of the many forms and ways, then I will know what to look out for.

:D;) You need more info.?* Grabs shaah iyo caano and waits impatiently for SS's lecture on "erotica" 101 and Ibti's paralyzing disgust with her reaction to the whole thing.

Ibtisam   

^^^I'm not THAT interested, I just wanna hear the somali style of understanding this. Naag taayah Sheh and C&C, I'm waiting for SS. She is the queen of these things rather than old books. :D The rest of you naag faadisita hehe

Ibtisam   

^^^WE are NOT talking about sex you bloody old fashion xalimos! :eek:

Before you oldies came, me and SS were talking about other aspects! :mad:

Where is that girl, SS come out and tell these people baal.

Malika   

^ :D:D . bloody oldies kuyee! Girl you would learn alot from the pro's[oldies].

What other aspect? Waxaad kaa hadleysen,channeling emotions to arouse,which will lead to sexual gratification[now see where you got me going]..Lol icon_razz.gif

SS,is probably reading about it so to come and tell you.. :D , you might as well go get the book from Sheh. :Dicon_razz.gif

I am out of here,half term here I come!

Hello Ladies,

Gee a girl goes away for two days and miss all the excitement…Sorry for the delayed response, yesterday was a hectic day from gym to shopping to dinner and a movie, which btw reminds me Ibti don’t waste your time on “He is just not that into you” total let down and disappointing.

lol C&H, sorry to make your shah and caano get cold, but hope I don’t disappoint in Erotic 101 lecture ;)

To Ibti,

I had to read your previous post here and I think there are two parts for me to answer, I am sure you would let me know if I miss anything *smile* Oh yeah I don’t know about the Somali style of understanding, but oh well :D

Part 1: Refers to your comment “How to make this tool work?” going back to how to make the mind work for you when it comes to desire and sexual arousal…There are couple of activities you can do and again these are not professional opinions just merely my personal suggestion.

Activity 1: Self Assessment

1. First thing you need to have your mind figure out is what you want sexually

2. You have to make sexual thoughts a priority, the more your mind things about it; the more you make it work for you in turning you on.

3. Nude exercise, where you stand in front of a mirror you guess it totally nude, and visually look at each part of your body…Sort of like caressing without physically touching…Again the point is to stimulate your mind to think sexual thoughts when it comes to your body.

Activity 2: Body Zone

1. Find a picture of a human body, front and back, and on that poster or whatever you mark the areas you would like to be touched on.

2. Then do the same thing again but this time on the male body.

Point of this exercise to get you to think about your own body again sexually and in addition to visualizing.

Activity 3: Creative Writing

1. You said before you didn’t know what I termed “erotic scene” to be, so this exercise, which again there is no expectation of sharing it here totally you private piece, is to write a scene with strong sexual desire theme.

2. Location of the scene is up to you, the only thing I would tell you, is to have the male in the story be someone you find attractive or appealing (can be a movie star or a real life person) it’s up to you.

3. So again the story is a sexual story therefore you have to write in such style, from beginning to end. Once it is completed leave the story alone for few days and then re-read again and see if you visualize the scene and note your reaction.

4. Evaluate your reaction(physical or mental or emotional) and be honest with yourself

Part2: Refers to your comment “Can you give me examples of the many forms and ways of sexual arousal?”

First let me address the “dominatrix” comment, it does not mean you have wear leather and carry a wipe, and have a man on a dog collar being abused by you…Dominatrix when I used it for you was to mean a woman who is dominate person in a sexual relationship or in bed.

Okay here go the examples of forms and ways: just to say quickly not every woman is the same, I am merely speaking of my own knowledge, just a heads up

Examples of forms:

1. Shallow breathing

2. heightened sensitivity particularly in skin, lips, and nipple area (but only those women who have sensitive breast)

3. Intense sensation (pleasant but yet sweetly painful) in the abdomen area

4. Engorged outer lips around the vagina area

5. Relaxation of the vaginal muscles

6. And of course Lubrication

And again this does not speak for everyone out there and each woman have to notice her own signs and learn.

Examples of Ways: I was referring here to ways a woman can arousal herself, because you mentioned something about arousal and emotion, and this was my way of saying not every woman is aroused the same way or in the same manner.

1. Some are aroused via visual images, aka fantasies

2. Some are aroused via sounds, like moaning or particular pitch

3. Some are aroused via emotion, for example women in love, her emotions are extremely heightened, and over a period of time it translates into sexual desire for the other individual. These are just hormonal triggers.

4. Some are aroused via words; particular words are trigger for them, these words in a sexual context act as again a way for arousal.

Association between these different ways and your own arousal comes from your own awareness to your sexual response and checking if there is a pattern between the two.

Alright I think that covers what I can come up with at this time, hopefully Ibti and I were on the same page, and I just did not waste 45 minutes writing this up

Bee bye SS