Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Buuxo   

^LoL.

I saw the most beautiful dress(maxi) with long sleeves.It looked so good ,if worn with a belt out of this world.Only drag was the price tag of $400.I was so tempted to buy it.But my head said no.Now i can't stop thinking about it.

Ibti,

Well you remember how that movie begins with them making out with all those ladies and there were couple of shot of breast so there is a moment of like oh god I hope he has a great sense of humor instead of being weirded out...I mean who knows what men think when they see sex scenes on TV or in movies.

As to the joke oh good to hear that because I was thinking it was my whacked hormones that making me see things that weren't there :D

Buuxo,

400 :eek: never spent that on a dress, not that I can think of, but think of it this way if it is a long term good investment I say go for it :D

Bee bye ladies

Nephissa   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

^^^I watched wedding crashers with a male friend, what is wrong with that??
redface.gif
In fact I've seen it two different times with two different male friends.

Ahhh! Seriously you of all people, don't know what's wrong with that? :mad: . Hint: TWO GUYS. Was there a muhrim atleast?

icon_razz.gif:D

Watching love scenes with guys can create unnecessary tension; it gives them LARGE problems [pun intended] :D .

Blessed   

LOL. That's the case for all movies, maha. I love censorship here, no awkward moments when watching movies, thank God. Still, my hubby never agrees to a girly movie, haven't seen those for ages.

SS,

Try bartamaha.com for Somali movies.

Buuxo..

How fab is it? I say go for it, MDs are for life but bare in mind that this girl is barmy for maxi dresses. LOL.

Ibts, LOL. Yu never learn huuno. Visit your eedo before I come over or you'll get another earful. :D

Ibtisam   

LOOL SS & Nephy, you guys are nuts, like seriously. :D:D LOOL That is not my problem to deal with, why would I worry about it on his behalf. In any case they were adults not teenagers, I'm sure they mastered the art of public self control at least. It is not even something I would've thought off, let alone consider what they were thinking when they watched it. LOOOOL You guys make guy sound like some kind dogs on leash who wild out when they see naked bodies. :D HAHAH I can't stop laugh! LOL.

So do you guys watch films before hand befor eyou take a male friend just to make sure there are no naked men and women??? I mean every movie rated 15 has bits and bobs nooh!

Blessed redface.gifredface.gif I will start off by calling her sometime redface.gif Tell her I always think of her though (does that count as mind visiting or something)

Salaam Ladies, hope your day is going well smile.gif

Thank you Blessed, I would definitely check out that website.

Ibti,

That male friend was the first and the last, I never took another friend or any male for that to the movies, so no need to scout a film out before...I mean that could get expensive :eek: :eek:

Ps. I don't think they are dogs, but its human nature I guess you telling me you haven't ever reacted to an erotic scene in a movie!!!

Talk to you ladies later bee bye

Ps. I don't think they are dogs, but its human nature I guess you telling me you haven't ever reacted to an erotic scene in a movie!!!

* runs over and shields SS with her own body from Ibti's wrath. Apologizes to IBTI compulsively on SS's behalf *

SS,

Ibti reacting to an "erotic scene" is out of the question. That girl is like, how you say, a saint? :Dicon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOL HAHAHA^^ Thanks dear, she nearly gave me a heart attack. icon_razz.gif

SS, lol I don't know what you will term as an "erotic scene" but no I don't get off on fleeing moments in movies, it is gone in seconds. :D I guess it depends on how involved you get in the movie, chick flicks are not like actions films, so you cannot get so engrossed into it.

-Lily-   

LOL@ibti & SS, I can’t stop laughing, ppl already think I’m weird, thanks a lot guys.

Buuxo, if no one is suffering/dying as a consequence of you buying that dress, hand over your bank card and feign amnesia. If you love it why not! Aduunka wa laba biri and you’re only young and fab for a limited period . It’s a one off. Or you can always wait for the sale.

p.s. don't tell anyone who will make you feel guilty about how it can feed a village back home.

Ibtisam   

^^^ A dress for £400, that is a lot of money. I don't think I ever paid more than £70 for one item, apart from a plane ticket to back home for £350.

A dress for £400, you better live in it, wash in it, sleep in it for a year or something, or is it too nice to wear at all, keep it framed in your bed room. redface.gif LOOOOL

Lily, they are correct, strange girl, laughing out loud on her own all day :Dicon_razz.gif

-Lily-   

Well, she can ofset it by not going shopping for a couple of months...or the rest of the year. Who knows how gorgeous it is?

You can always memorize it/snap it and have someone make you a similar one Buuxo, might be a cheaper option.

-Lily-   

^^Yep.

Like Blessed, I have a serious obsession with Maxi Dresses, only we don’t have decent enough weather to wear it :(

lol C&H,

you cracked me up there...Ibti is saint eh, unless she is a true angel on earth, she has been in that boat too...Maybe she just rows at a different speed ;)

Ibti,

Hmm let me ask you what you think an erotic scene is or would be if it was in a movie?...I didn't say getting off, that's not any where near to what I was saying, I merely said you never reacted to a scene!...You mean the adreline is so high in chick flicks as it is in action films, but adreline is not the only kind of stimulant wouldn't you agree ;)

bee bye SS

Buuxo   

Blessed ,im mad about MD too. I already have a collection and im thinking better get all of them whilst they're in stores.I haven't seen or got a long-sleeved maxi.Im still undecided.

Lily,Thanks for the sound advice.Too late though ,they have made me feel bad about it already.My mum ordered me ,to send that money straight away to somalia or Gaza.I try to get a snap of it & do a copy ,IA.

ladies,what's new?