Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Blessed   

Salaams gabdho.. hugs@ Buuxo. smile.gif

Are we only thinking about girly items? Initial thought was 'fridge'. LOl. It would have to be silky bright hijabs for me.

I love books but have too much on my plate for them at the mo. :(

chubacka   

^ fridge! hahaha.

erm anyone said bags, they say a lot about your mood.

C&H if you liked Kite Runner, you will love A thousand splendid Suns by same author. amazing book get your hands on it, an read it over a w/e.

Buuxo   

Salams Ladies,thank you all for the warm welcome. Hope y'all having good day/night.

Mac@Blessed.Glad to have you hear too.

SS,thanks for the reviews.Sci-fi ,I can't tolerate.So twilight i might give it miss.I think it's in that realm ,nO? But I might try getting my hand on the other one,IA.If it's not sci-fi.

Malika,Hmm...Let me see.What item describes me as women.LOL. I would say my eyeliner..lol even tho some men wear them too. I'm not a huge on make-up but I can't live w/o an eyeliner.

Ladies,Any new year plans.

Malika   

^Not really,nothing planned as such, just allowing life to lead me wherever this year.. smile.gif

Looooooooool@Blessed,why not a stove or a sink,an ironing board..Loooool..fridge aa?..Lol

Buuxo, I too can not go out without my eye liner,and days I feel extra good,I put on some eye shadow,perhaps a bit of foundation or powder..

LoL @ 'Fridge'. Blessed, you gotta explain the thinking behind that one!

Can't think of anything that could represent me. Maybe earrings - I've got a pair for every occasion.

Hugs and Macs girls.

SS, no sweety I havent read Twilight. I HEARD good things about the book. And I seen the Eagle Eye in theatre and I thought I sucked. I wanted my money back when it ended.

Chub Thanks. I'll definetly read that.

Howdy ladies, hope everyone is having a great and wonderful day, Insha Allah

Alright then I think I am going to read the Twilight book and C&H if you read it too then we can discuss it later on.

I am not here often so I check which topics been actively viewed that day...And there is one topic that is always on top called "help me find some Somali..." and no one posted anything there for a year...So finally I decided to check it out today...I guess I figured out the secret :D:D

Oh yeah C&H, since you are in MN, I wondered if you seen Somali films (newer one there) shoot I can't remember the name of it, but it was released sometime last year by this guy who made another Somali film called "Rajo"?

Ibtisam   

Hey girls!! smile.gif

I cannot read fiction, it seems pointless. But I just joined a book club (friday) to open my mind a little. The first book they gave me is called The child Garden by Geoff Ryman, it is fantasy. Out of this world! I'm only on page 280, waa crazy and bizzar, a human women lesbian who is in love with a female polar bear in a society were being a lesbian gets you sent to a clinic to be cured is the main character. :eek: I think I'm stop reading it.

Faheema! LOOOOOL @ the sign! yeah I remember, Who was suppose to re-book awal??

Blessed I echo Val; Explain please! LOL

Buuxo and Malika, I need you'll to teach me to wear that think without poking my eyes out- I'm too fuuleyaad. Even worse when I laugh (and I laugh a lot) I cry, so it would go all messy nooh.

Buuxo   

^LOoooooooooooL@Blessed.Please explain smile.gif

LOOOOOOOL@Ibti.The title sounded nice,i thought it was Faction book i heard about.

Ibti,It's not too hard.Get one of those mechanical eyeliners,no need for sharpening & no sharp edges.Using your dominant hand to hold the eyeliner and the index finger of the non-dominant hand pull your lower eyelid.Then line the lid with black or whatever color eyeliner you like.All done.And perhaps a waterproof eyeliner would be best for you.

Oh yeah C&H, since you are in MN, I wondered if you seen Somali films (newer one there) shoot I can't remember the name of it, but it was released sometime last year by this guy who made another Somali film called "Rajo"?

No,Sweety. The last time I seen a Somali movie was back in 06 and it was called "araweelo", I think :D . I dont get to see them because they only play it in one theatre, at mid-night and it gets crowded and uncomfortable. Speaking of that, the other day I was grocery shopping, when I was ambushed by two older Somali dudes in the middle of the cashier-lane asking if they could use MY grocery to shoot a scene :confused: .They asked me in their Heavy accent and I didnt want to embarrass them in front of the white folks they were with, so I said yes. Then they grabbed my bag and rushed outside of the store and there I caught the glimpse of the Somali actors in their natural elements :D . After following them arround(in my car ofcourse, couldnt risk being seen by some relative and reporting to my family redface.gif )I kindly asked for my groceries and left. You know whats funny? The camera man(White as a ghost) was flirting with me the whole time :eek: :eek: .

*Dilema*: Was i suppose to reply to you,now that i realized the topic was female only? :D

L0L,and the way i was avoiding this topic & the entire female forum,lol. Sorry dee. Please ladies,Ignore the shitzle out of me.[Yes,please really try it ladies] :D

Salaam Ladies hope everyone is doing well.

lol C&H I guess your groceries have made it to the big league eh and who knows this could be a recurring role :D ...I have a friend, who got married and moved away :( , that would get these Somali films and she bought that Rajo film and let me tell you it was hours I still wish to get back...So this past holiday I was online catching up on every show and movie I missed when I decided to check out the Somali films on youtube, and this "Ambd" film was being advertised for by the same film makers as Rajo...Now what surprised me were the reviews from people as they walked out of the theater...I can't trust it so I thought so see if someone I am familiar with had seen it.

Ps. How did you know he was flirting with you!!!

Ps. How did you know he was flirting with you!!!

Oh,he kept asking me personal questions such as my age, my status, what I do. Oh, and I could be maybe a "guest" on the movie. And finally, he asked if he call me :mad: :rolleyes: :eek: