Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

RAMADAN KARIIM

Originally posted by Skipper:

Valeenteenah there is a reason why my name is Skipper and not Rudy jr, dont you think? And last time i checked my dads name was not Rudy seniour. I am more than happy to put any doubts to bed. Nothing gives me so much plesure that correcting a xalimo who is off the mark.

Quite.

Well, if you walk like one and you talk like one...I can't be that far off the mark.

Ibtisam   

Ghanima the only thing i happen to be over the moon about is my good memory. I remember things that are not worth remembering.
I am certain that afuur in 1995 was 9:00 pm walashis.
I have a feeling Ghanima trucks me down from post to post just to get one over me.
G you are truly a winner of rare qualities.

ARE you kidding me?? :rolleyes: sounds like my name has become very easy for all the people with issues on this forum. :cool: Now why on earth would I stalk you baal?? I stalk the likes of Kahina, Ngonge, Lily, North, Sharmarkee, Val, Ms DD, Jac, Zenobia and few others. Adi weel heergaas maad gaadin! ;)

As for 1995, Google is a witness :cool:

Well, the Afur is exactly 6:00pm here ..... 3hrs and half and i'll be eating my Sambusa IA :D

No voleyball today ,,,, i'll sleep at least 2 hours before the afur ..... i need 2 sleep.

Malika   

^^You can say that again,honestly am like a bear with a sour head..I am irritated by anything and everything....I blame it on withdrawal syndrome from tea in my case.

*sigh*

Skipper   

Now why on earth would I stalk you baal?? I stalk the likes of Kahina, Ngonge, Lily, North, Sharmarkee, Val, Ms DD, Jac, Zenobia and few others. Adi weel heergaas maad gaadin

I only hope and pray that i wont reach such hights that you mentioned so that you will stalk me. From now on i will avoid you because i dont want to be some sort of SOL celebrety. You know what i mean. Anyways Ghanima you look stunning in that picture.

Blessed   

^LOL! That's the spirit, if one tactic doesn't work, employ another. Flattery gets you far my friend, ku sii wad...

Ghanima, looks like you#re in need of some biif baaf. Just say the word and I'll sort em out for you.

Skipper   

Zenobia so far so good but i will alert you if i run out of tactics. By the way Zenobia how come you compare Ghanima to biff when she rates you so high? That doesnt sound like an intact friendship.

Blessed   

^I'll more than happy to help.

As for Ghanima, I wasn't calling her anything just offering her something that helps get rid off bothersom bugs. icon_razz.gif

And don't you worry about our frienship, it's beyond intact ;)

Skipper   

Zenobia i think offering your help to me would jeopardise your friendship with Ghanima. Even worse she might even omit you from her list of the people she stalks in SOL because she has so much respect and love for them.