Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

RAMADAN KARIIM

Som@li   

Úóáóì ÃóÔúÑóÝö ÇáÎóáúÞö ÃóÌúãóÚöíäó æóÎóÇÊóãö ÇáÃóäúÈöíÇÁö æóÇáãõÑúÓóáöíäó ÓóíøöÏöäÇ ãõÍóãøóÏò æóÚóáóì Âáöåö æóÃóÕúÍóÇÈöåö æóÃóÊúÈóÇÚöåö ÈöÅöÍúÓóÇäò Åöáóì íóæúãö ÇáÏøöíöäö.

Çááøóåõãøó ÑóÈøóäóÇ áóßó ÇáÍóãúÏõ æóÇáÝóÖúáõ æóÇáãöäøóÉõ Ãäú ÈóáøóÛúÊóäÇ ÔóåúÑó ÑóãóÖóÇäó¡ Çááøóåõãøó ÃóÚöäøóÇ Úóáóì ÕöíóÇãöåö æóÞöíóÇãöåö æóÃóÏóÇÁö ÓóÇÆöÑö ÇáØøÇÚóÇÊö Ýöíöåö ÅöíãóÇäÇð æóÇÍúÊöÓóÇÈÇð áöæóÌúåößó ÇáßóÑöíãö¡ æóÇÌúÚóáäóÇ ãöãøóäú íõÏúÑößõ Ýöíåö áóíúáóÉó ÇáÞóÏúÑö æóíóÝõæõÒõ ÝöíöåóÇ ÈöÚóÙöíöãö ÇáÃóÌúÑö. Çááøóåõãøó ãóäú áóãú íõÏúÑößú ãöäó ÇáãõÓúáöãöíäó åóÐóÇ ÇáÔøóåúÑó ÇáÝóÖöíöáó ÝóÃóäúÒöáú Úóáóì ÞõÈõæõÑöåöãõ ÇáÖøöíÇÁó æóÇáäøõæÑó¡ æóÇÛúÝöÑú áóåõã æóÇÑúÍóãúåõã æóÃßúÑöãú äõÒõáóåõãú æóÃóÝöÖú Úóáóíúåöã ãöäú ÑóÍóãóÇÊößó íóÇ ÑóÍãúäó ÇáÏøõäúíóÇ æóÇáÂÎöÑóÉö æóÑóÍöíãóåõãóÇ. Çááøóåõãøó ÅöäøÇ ÞóÏú ÞóÏöãúäÇ Åöáóì ÑóãóÖÇäó ÈöÐõäõæÈò ßóËöíÑóÉò æóÃóæúÒóÇÑò áÇó íóÚúáóãõåÇ ÅöáÇøó ÃóäúÊó.. æóÅöäøóßó ÑóÈøñ ÛóÝõæÑñ ßóÑöíãñ ÊõÍöÈøõ ÇáÚóÝúæó ÝóÇÚúÝõ ÚóäøóÇ æóÇßúÊõÈú áóäóÇ Ýöí åóÐóÇ ÇáÔøóåúÑö ÇáÝóÖöíáö ÊóæúÈóÉð äóÕõæÍÇð áÇó äóäúßöÕõ ÈóÚúÏóåóÇ ÃóÈóÏÇð.

Çááøóåõãøó ÇÌúÚóáú ÚóãóáóäóÇ ßõáøóåõ ÎóÇáöÕóÇð áöæóÌúåößó ÇáßóÑöíãö..

æóÕóáøö Çááøóåõãøó æóÓóáøöãú æóÈóÇÑößú Úóáóì ÓóíøöÏöäóÇ ãõÍóãøóÏò æóÚóáóì Âáöåö æóÃóÕúÍóÇÈöåö æóÃóÊúÈóÇÚöåö ÈöÅöÍúÓóÇäò Åöáóì íóæúãö ÇáÏøöíöäö¡ æóÇáÍóãúÏõ ááå ÑóÈøö ÇáÚóÇáóãöíöäó.

N.O.R.F   

Old? What does that have to do with anything? I just have a very good memory of my toddler years :D

Al Huda is small and doesnt look like a mosque but its opposite the bariis iyo hilib one-stop-eatery icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Northerner:

I first saw the mosque in 1986 and been driving past ever since. I intended to go one day but just never managed it. Al Huda mosque was just down the road.

North,LOL. You are bringing the stereotype about northerners to light here. I used to hear an old tired joke about Northerners & their unfreindliness with the masjid. I would hear something like..War masaajid magalinee,laakin waan agmaray. Istaqfurulahil Cadiim. :D

Btw,Ramadan Kareem to all Muslims & specificaly to My SOL brothers & sisters.

Originally posted by Northerner:

Thanks North for this magnificant song - Iqraa KitabuAllah, beautifully recorded in

sharjah TV. they always play reflecting two brothers,one is so much isolated by the playgames. and other goes to the mosque and learn Quraan by heart. Nice voice, JazaAllah Abu khatir.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:Originally posted by Northerner:

I first saw the mosque in 1986 and been driving past ever since. I intended to go one day but just never managed it. Al Huda mosque was just down the road.

North,LOL. You are bringing the stereotype about northerners to light here. I used to hear an old tired joke about Northerners & their unfreindliness with the masjid. I would hear something like..War masaajid magalinee,laakin waan agmaray. Istaqfurulahil Cadiim.
:D

Btw,Ramadan Kareem to all Muslims & specificaly to My SOL brothers & sisters.
That old stereotype is exclusive of Burcaawis saxib ;)

Ramadan Kariim duqa!

Sharmaake, it is indeed a beautiful nasheed.

Ibtisam   

I heard listening to nasheed's is haram. I cannot remember the exact evidence (something along the lines of too many musical instruments, singing lies, coping gaalo and few other things) Just to be on the save side I've decided not to listen to anything but talks and Quaran, but working in silence can drive you mad, I can hear myself breath in my office! lol

Can anyone shed light on this, is it or is it not?

Ghanima,

in Islam one cannot say this xalaal or this xaraam, without proper proof as you said.

am not a sheekh frankly speaking but the question you asked is valid, and till we will get the prooof of fatwa, its should be hanging somewhere.

comeback to the question Nasheed is an islamic theme, and it must be without music instrument,and you can learn something from it. there must be some truth in the lycrics. Our Prophet(sAw) never recite a peom, its was forbidden from him, but he used like his poet saxahaba, like Hassan bin thabit, Abdullah bin rawaxah, Aldouss of yemen, Labid. because he was expecting them to help spread his message using their litarary fluency and their oratery.

But it shouldnt hinder reading Qura'an or other important islamic text books like Saxeexal bukhari or similar.

Nephissa   

How do I load Quran to my Ipod? I have burned my Quran CDs to my computer, in the hopes that I could copy them to my itunes but now the whole area is greyed out (inactive.)

Help a sister out, yaa Muslimiin.

Thanks.