Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

RAMADAN KARIIM

-Lily-   

My first ‘fast’ must have been when I was 9 and my sister who was also fasting for her first time was 8. I remember feeling really hungry half way through the day, sneaking into the kitchen to have a quick cheese sandwich and a glass of water. My sister kept complaining how hungry she was, and my mum was like, 'look at your sister who is also fasting, not a single complaint, not even a peep, isku xishoo'. Ha ha aha, poor kid. I can't recall my first real fast.

Nephissa   

^L0L. I was maybe 10 or 11, I remember locking myself in a room eating..hiding from ALLAH. You would think a big kid that age would know better.. LOL. I started my first real ones 4-5years ago, prior to that I never really fasted more than 10days.

Malika   

I think I was about 9-10yrs old when I trully started to fast,but it was so darn hard.I kept accumulating all sort of goody goodies to eat later only to forget them,to be found days later rotted.

One day my granny made sugary pastries[buur],she is an expert in these hadhee.I knew she would be hiding them after she finishes cooking..so I placed my self under her bed,awaiting for the buur to arrive,ate until I could'nt move,then when she was out of the room to go pray I sneaked out..alla meexee malintaasi sheydankaa nartee..Lol

Skipper   

I'm sorry I don't get what you are trying to say, maybe you can say it without the implied package? What is so illogically about another Muslim offering you dates (by the way this is Tamrah) to break your fast. Did you expect me to interview him after refusing his tamrah I guess I could've said "no thanks.....waar maa somali baad taahee" and see if he answers

Ghanima i dont know how old you are but i am convinced that if you were 20 something then you would have known whether the fella was somali or not, without him talking to you in the first place. Or has the world gone too deep into globalization that we dont seem to regocnize a farax and a xalimo from say a british or cuban? By the way did he spoke to you in english? And was his english so fleunt that you doubted whether he was a somali or not?

I went in a somali chat room the other day and i got taken aback by something a somali girl said. She was chatting to this farax and he said something that made her angry and her response took me by a suprise, She said "Jesus christ" She was the most stupidest i ever encountered, she had the marks of unintelligent person stamped all over her. Finally the somai parents are paying the price of not raising their kids ina muslim enviroment. Kahab habiyaaaaa.I rest my case

^Waryee Skipper, iska daa inanta.

I am not sure if you are into ultimate fighting sport, but one of the ways of crowning the winner is if the fighter holds his opponent in submission.

YOu sneaked your kicks, punches, knees on to ghanima, and at the end you found her in a submission hold on the ground, so let it go, you won sweetie.(I hope you are familiar with the rules of UFC)

Ibtisam   

^^^Maxaad kuu qoosli?? Qoosl garir baan kuu oodan. :rolleyes:

People shaqaalaan baadan. :rolleyes:

LayzieG: Get a life and get off my radar, I have no interest in addressing you, get the picture darling. Ciyaal suuqnimad iska daa and stop hiding behind others, your comments are boring and pathetic. If you are trying to attract my attention or have something to say there are easy ways of doing it, without making a spectacle out of yourself. smile.gif

Seriously I'm sick of your bullshid, and from this point on I'm going to tell you where to get off. :mad:

Skipper waan kuu soo nooqon :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

^^You can say that again. I don't need this kind of nacnac following me around the threads. Issh :D

Skipper:

Ghanima i dont know how old you are but i am convinced that if you were 20 something then you would have known whether the fella was somali or not, without him talking to you in the first place. Or has the world gone too deep into globalization that we dont seem to regocnize a farax and a xalimo from say a british or cuban? By the way did he spoke to you in english? And was his english so fleunt that you doubted whether he was a somali or not?

I went in a somali chat room the other day and i got taken aback by something a somali girl said. She was chatting to this farax and he said something that made her angry and her response took me by a suprise, She said "Jesus christ" She was the most stupidest i ever encountered, she had the marks of unintelligent person stamped all over her. Finally the somai parents are paying the price of not raising their kids ina muslim enviroment. Kahab habiyaaaaa.I rest my case

I love your selective reading, I said he looked East African, What on earth has that got to do with British or Cuban??? And yes we spoke in mainly English and a bit of Arabic, which kind of made me think he was Eretrian or Somalia.

What is the big deal anyway, and what has it got to do with my age? Admit it you just want argue for the sake of it And what has the chat room conversation and your judgmental impressionist of a female username got to do with this?. And further more I was raised perfectly well, thank you very much in a non Muslim environment.

How strange you based all those ridiculous assumptions on me doubting the identity of a stranger. Yet you have the audacity to label other people as unintelligent, ****** and ignorant. By the way what did you do in this situation other than sit there and continue with your chat, did you attack her and tell her she is ignorant, unintelligent and ******, or did you speak to her nicely and tell her why YOU thought she is at fault, or are you just spitting dust days later.?

Finally you can express yourself all over the place and go off on a rant, but not at my expense. Idig baan kuu inayho. :cool:

get a life and get off my radar, I have no interest in addressing you, get the picture darling.

You are one to talk,considering that you once wrote:

Now why on earth would I stalk you baal?? I stalk the likes of Kahina, Ngonge, Lily, North, Sharmarkee, Val, Ms DD, Jac, Zenobia and few others. Adi weel heergaas maad gaadin!

If anyone should follow such advise, it should be you, wouldn't you agree?

Furthermore, I want to say that I never once addressed you, unless you also go by "skipper", then that make a whole lot of sense.(and how can you have no interest in addressing me, when you infact did just that?)

Waxaan umaleynaa inaad isku dardarsoontay, ee is daji.

As far as hiding behind others, what are we? 10 yrs old?

Inanta, you need to seek professional help, you really seem unbalanced.

PS:Waligaa ma maqashay, start from bottom up.(In other words, yOu need to learn inaad dadka yaryar iska celisid)

Blessed   

^Adiga, if you are so smart and intelligent, why are you and your mate Skipper tag teaming her in this thread and also here.

She's contributing to the forum, giving opinions on the topics as your supposed to do in a forum but labadina seemed have got the whole foruming thing twisted. Instead of seeing what's being said and sharing your thoughts on the topic, you're stuck on Ghanima (amongst others in your case Lazy) and trying very hard to beat her down. She's ignored, laughed it off and weli waad soo indho cadihiin.

True, she's special and she always commands our (stalkees) attention, laakin tiinu ka badbadis waaye. ;)

Stop trying to steal her limelight people, they sell torches at the pound store. icon_razz.gif

-Lily-   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:Originally posted by -Lily-:

I think the hunger is not bringing out the best in ppl.

Why,did you suddenly grow a 12foot gafuur?
icon_razz.gif
I was referring to the above cyber cat brawl, surprised anyone still has the energy to miaow at all... not long to go now, 10 more days or so.

Ibtisam   

^^^I cannot believe how fast it has gone :(

Lazy: Just the kind of retarded bulshid response I expected from you dear. You would think since 2002 you would grow up a little, but I guess that is expecting too much. :rolleyes:

Find someone else to annoy baan kuu irid and nacad naaga jooji. I have no patience with you.

Zenobia: Waax maa eela aagratee, I think your back to basic advise for these people is a good idea.

P.s. Lool @ pound store, you Londoner!

Sorry everyone for hijacking the Ramadan thread. Here is some useful reading to make up for making you read utter rubbish above. smile.gif

The last ten days of Ramadan

Though all parts of Ramadan are full of blessings and rewards, its last ten days hold a special status reflected in the recommendations and practices of the Messenger of Allah, salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam, and his companions.

1-Praying in the last ten nights of Ramadan

Al-Bukhari and Muslim record from 'Aishah that during the last ten days of Ramadan, the Messenger of Allah would wake his wives up during the night and then remain apart from them (that is, being busy in acts of worship). A narration in Muslim states: "He would strive [to do acts of worship] during the last ten days of Ramadan more than he would at any other time."

Aisha reported that With the start of the last ten days of Ramadan, the Prophet used to tighten his waist belt (i.e. work hard) and used to pray all the night, and used to keep his family awake for the prayers. [bukhari]

2-Performing I`tikaf in the Masjid (seclusion in the Mosque)

3-Seeking Laylatul-Qadr (the Night of Decree)

The Muslim should seek out Lailatui-Qadr in the odd nights of the last ten: the night of the twenty-first, the twenty-third, the twenty-fifth, the twenty-seventh and the twenty-ninth. If he is too weak or unable to seek it out in all the odd nights, then let him seek it out in the odd nights of the of seven: the night of the twenty-fifth, the twenty-seventh and the twenty-ninth And Allah knows best.

Allaah's Messenger , salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam, described the morning after Lailatul-Qadr, so that the Muslim may know which day it is. From Ubayy, radhiya Allahu 'anhu, who said: that he, salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam, said: "On the morning following Lailatui-Qadr the sun rises not having any rays, as if it were a brass dish, until it rises up."[Muslim, Abu Dawud, Tirmithi and Ibn Majah]

Abu Hurairah, radhiya Allahu 'anhu, said : "We were discussing Lailatul-Qadr in the presence of Allah's Messenger so he said : 'Which of you remembers [the night] when the moon arose and was like half a plate?... [Muslim]

Ibn 'Abbaas, radhiya Allahu 'anhuma, said: Allaah's Messenger, salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam, said: "Lailatul-Qadr is calm and pleasant, neither hot nor cold, the sun arises on its morning being feeble and red." [at-Tayaalisee, Ibn Khuzaimah and al-Bazzaar with a Hasan Isnad]

Make sure you say: "O Allaah You are The One Who pardons greatly, and loves to pardon, so pardon me.". [at-Tirmithi and Ibn Majah with a Sahih Isnad]

Pray to Allah All Mighty Most Merciful to bless us this Ramadan by witnessing Laylatul-Qadr