Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

RAMADAN KARIIM

L of Z, hadduusan single ahayn sidaydoo kale buu asagoo sidii barkin cusub u dheelitiran shaqada immaan lahaa.

Faarax, how's Ramadan adeer? You are no where to be seen--- inaad Ramadanka ka faaidaysanayso ood afcarabiga baranayso baan mooday. Ku mee :D ?

^^^ Waaryaadaha..Ninkii Castro ahaa maxaad ku samayseen, saad oola kulanteen ninkii la waa.

Xiinow, Zafir nin ay midi qura dheeli tiri karto uma eka.

Bal adiga iyo ramadaan ka waran?

Salamaat

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

L of Z, hadduusan single ahayn sidaydoo kale buu asagoo sidii barkin cusub u dheelitiran shaqada immaan lahaa.

Faarax, how's Ramadan adeer? You are no where to be seen--- inaad Ramadanka ka faaidaysanayso ood afcarabiga baranayso baan mooday. Ku mee
:D
?

Baahi,Cibaado & Shaqo umbaa intaa iga soo reebtay. You know,i have a few Nomads wanting to meet you,maybe we should hook up Eid melahas :D

^^Intaa waxbaad shirisaa ninyahow :D:D .

L of Z, good Castro is on a Ramadan vac.

Adeer Ramadan is beautiful mowsim ----kids love it. Ninkii indhaxamil ah waa xiranyahaye'e ee halaga faaidaysto General Zu-yow..

Zafir   

WAAA II WADA QAYILEEENEEEEEEEEY!! Marxaba. Maalin la ii qayilo maanta ayaa ugu quman, maxaa yeelay si fiican wax indhaha ugama arko. Laakiin waxaa balan igu ah caawa markaan soo afuro, oo indhaha ii soo fiiqmaan, in aan ..... Wagar iyo waxaan dhigi doonoo...

Skipper   

xalimos take the art of complaining to the next level. Xalimo will complain about how she is starving the whole day and after afuur she will complain about her full stomach. When it comes to those people living in uk and complaining felllas get hold of yourself. In 1995 i was 10 years old, i lived in Edmonton, at the time there were not many somalis living there and i am told Edmonton turned into suuqa bakaraha now. Am glad i left there in time. I used to fast and the afuur was like 9:00 pm. So plzzz grow up especially xalimos.

Ibtisam   

Says the guy who was complaining about his women of 7years :D

P.s. Maybe you should stop hanging around with so much women sweety so you won't have to hear it, maax kuu aagdig from suuhoor to auufur?? :rolleyes:

P.s.s. Fasting at 10yrs is normal, nothing to be over the moon about, and afuur was NOT at 9pm in 1995, that was 1991 ;)

Skipper   

Ghanima the only thing i happen to be over the moon about is my good memory. I remember things that are not worth remembering. I am certain that afuur in 1995 was 9:00 pm walashis. I have a feeling Ghanima trucks me down from post to post just to get one over me. G you are truly a winner of rare qualities. Valeenteenah there is a reason why my name is Skipper and not Rudy jr, dont you think? And last time i checked my dads name was not Rudy seniour. I am more than happy to put any doubts to bed. Nothing gives me so much plesure that correcting a xalimo who is off the mark.

Have a pleasant time fellas

Zafir   

Val,you had it wrong all along his dad's last name is Skipper Sr. correct your self bleees.

Nothing gives me so much plesure that correcting a xalimo who is off the mark.

LOL.