Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

RAMADAN KARIIM

N.O.R.F   

Ramadan Kariim ya ikhwaan wa ikhwaat al kariim.

My ramadan gift to you all.

image001sf8.jpg

orders a big fat juicy mixed grill kebab with humous :cool:

NGONGE   

You've become like gaalada that have their christmas party in June, saaxib! Almost ten days left to the start of Ramadan. No need to rush with your best wishes.

Ibtisam   

Althougth we still have ages to go. Ramadan Mubarak people. Hopefully this year we won't return to all the bad habits we drop, and may all our fast and good deeds be accepted.

Originally posted by Ghanima:

Althougth we still have ages to go. Ramadan Mubarak people. Hopefully this year we won't return to all the bad habits we drop, and may all our fast and good deeds be accepted.

Amin and good riddance of your nac nac smile.gif

Malika   

^^Girl this sharmarke dude likes you .. :D

Ramadan Kariim to all!

Although its encouraged to give through out ones life,but please make ramadan a special time for those in need too by giving charity to the poor.

There is about 10 of us that had been taught from the same madrassa and every year before ramadhan we contribute each at least £30-50 and send it to the masjiid + macaaliims that had taught us the deen.I had learned alot from those macaalims,even though half the time I used to bunk off!, They are also raising many orphans,in their humbled dwellings.

Remember that friend,that neighbour,that teacher etc whom is struggling to make ends meet back home,for your little gift would make a whole lotta difference!

Ibtisam   

^^An old married man, careful dear I don't want his wife to knock you out! :D

Indeed something small to you could make a big difference.

Nehanda   

Ramadan Mubarak everyone.

Gosh wish fasting was compulsory or food during office hrs & meetings prohibited during Ramadan in the west!

Definitely need to migrate to a Muslim country.

^^^^Bal iyada maxaa afaaraha geliyay, this dudette dahia, why she dont just stay out of the way, dadka is like gareeynayaa hawada hadlaan. war anka ayaa wax arganay, hadaan meesha laga tegin goroyo heeryasan aa ka so bixi smile.gif