Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

SOL Awards: The Final

MZanzi   

^^^war ninyoho aniga MARX oo kale ayaan noqday i have been sending qabaalo dhaadher waxna dadka magaaraan smile.gif

ps.marka awoowe cilad farsamo aya jirto

Ibtisam   

12 pages and only 40 Votes, Two days to go. While you are all chatting you are going to forget to vote.

I am going to vote today. Hmmm the girls are so close, who to pick.

Ibtisam   

Fu-fu I am not hiding that FACT though. I get two votes like everyone else. Pluz it will be a crime for me to vote for anyone else.

Ngonge shidaniomad iska daa!

NGONGE   

I thought it was a perfect visual representation of the situation we have here (blind voting, female vote, shabby election, accusations of fraud and A&T). :D

Dear SOLers,

If you haven't voted, please vote for me. I think I am the only person worthy of winning this award. I deserve it. More than the other candidates. If I don't win, I might do something to myself.... marka rather than me resorting back to self harming tendencies, just give me your vote.

I have secured the votes of 18 SOLers thus far. Cheers

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Fadlan wixii ii codeeyaa ha igu soo ogaysiiyaan PM kolka ay codkooda dhiibtaan si aan wax la isu dabamarin oo Ibtisam aan ula xisaabtamo.

Mahadsanidiin.

:D haaaaa. Ibti has been looking all "suspicous" in the last few days. We are watching her very closely. Hopefully the voting won't be rigged by her last minute maneuver.

Ibtisam   

Libaax I can't believe you are adding to this, so so offended. Somali haters, this is how I get rewarded. :D Go and get the hadyaad for the winner ready!

In true African style, The results won't be available for at least two weeks after the voting finishes tomorrow. :D This is to find a suitable way for a fake power sharing to be agreed or for me to find a credible way to make sure we keep certain clans from winning. It is in the best interest of all of us, so even if you do not like it, please bare with it as it is for your own long term good.

:D:D:D lool