Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

SOL Awards: The Final

Paragon   

^C'mon, Val. I mean you know any leader who expects to be elected has to be accessible to his constituents and that is what AT&T is doing. He's a true man of the people and as such we are only obliged to appreciate his graceful presence.

Give it a thought, Val. Would you feel a desire to vote for someone who wouldn't have the politeness to be seen around you?

You should vote for him because after he has won he'll be back to say thanks to you. Not that the other would even come near the commoners because of their arrogance. smile.gif

NGONGE   

Don't panic poeple, I have ensured that A&T is going to win. The fact that I wasted my vote on him means that he's going to win even when I win.

Abtigiis   

Hargeisa waxaa joogi jiray nin curyaan ah oo suuqa haweenku ka adeegtaan fadhiyi jiray oo intuu go' dhigto dawarsan jiray markay haweenku ag marayaan.

Wuxuu odhan jiray, " libaana!libaana! ilaahay hadaad taqaanaan naag jinaabaysan yayna shilin igaga ridin go'ayga". This was back in 80s waa waagay hawenku xishoon jireen.

Now, I am almost about to say Ilaahay hadaad taqaanaan....to the ladies here in SOL. :D

Paragon   

^Lol. Waan ogahay jacayl baad u haysaa hablaha SOL, and SOL's ladies will not disappoint you in this crucial time. They always come through.

I am sure they know who the best man is, despite all your kaftan. :D

Ladies, please now smile.gif

Ms DD   

loool A&T.. Belo.. Heerkaa xitaa maku gaarsiisey this awards?

Paragon

waa maxey sasamaaniko bedelkaan badan?

Paragon   

^Thank you juxa, as always ducaqabto. smile.gif

MsDD, it's this phobia I have. I just like 'em clean.

Horta have you voted for AT&T? You should, Ms. It's only right. smile.gif

Ms DD   

To be honest with you (you know I really love the name Jamaal) I havent voted anyone cos I am caado qaadato..if nothing else, i did say "all forms of amaan are accepted". But I am leaning towards A&T. Qof ka dadaal badan ma arag.

Paragon   

MsDD, thanks for loving Jamaal.

How about a poem from the old poet (Jamaal11), purely dedicated to no one else but YOU. The special MsDD I have come to admire?

Would that do? smile.gif

Khayr   

^^^^

Hey, whats with the name changes with u and Val? Guess when folks are campaigning, they pull out all the cards.

Kaalay, which political office ayaad ku soo tababaratay, Jamaal? Shaqo culus ayaad wadaa.

LoL@ A&T. I actually want you to win. I think you have worked harder than any other nominee. Laakiin step back and give the voters space to breath, ey?

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

quote:Originally posted by Farancab:

^ Perfect couple. I might vote for them as well
:D

Maadaa Ku dhaca, tuug yahoow!

Walaahibaan caawa kula soo hadli!
Garaad soo hadal laakiin wax Sol ku saabsan hadaad iila timaado waan kugu dhigi icon_razz.gif

About the vote, I am still waiting the last minute. Dheel dheel ma iiga fakanaayo ;)

Btw I advice to upgrade Jamaal11 as general campaign manager. Unlike Fufu I suppose he can make you win to be Baarqabka Sol in no time :D:D