Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

SOL Awards: The Final

Cabdow   

To see sister Haneefa won in the first round, while also leading the second, shows; that there is still some hope in SOL!

On the male side, i can't believe neither Xiin nor Pragon made the cut. Also, some heavyweight champs were not included in that list i.e, Br Bob, Rudy, MMA...Something don't look right in the male catagory, musuqmaasuq.com comes to mind!! smile.gif

nuune   

^^ Nope, they just don't know how to vote or won't bother it, and want to see the result at da same time, Soomaali yaab wallaahi :D

Abtigiis   

I just want to tell people Ibtisam just threatened me with disqualification. I don't know why. She has openly said she wants one particular candidate to win it, and God knows what that bodes for the process. She is Jaamac Sweden oo gabadh ah, I told you.

Thierry.   

Nuune, it’s an open goal saxiib the North Western vote is divided in three, then we have a unionist and a renegade. If we play this right come five days time you will be crowned the king of SOL.

I have a meeting Scheduled with the Puntland delegation and do not worry about the southern vote

Buuxo   

Originally posted by Canjeex:

On the male side, i can't believe neither Xiin nor Pragon made the cut. Also, some heavyweight champs were not included in that list i.e, Br Bob, Rudy, MMA...Something don't look right in the male catagory, musuqmaasuq.com comes to mind!!
smile.gif

totally agree.Add Liqaye to the list.

Ibtisam   

A&T has sent me threatening PMs all morning which progressively got worse in their content and plea for me to swing the vote in his favour. I would like to state that I am very offended at this for many reasons.

1) He thinks I am corrupt enough to change or swing votes

2) He is glorify and making corruption seem okay or acceptable

3) Character assassination and emotional blackmail

4) False accusations about my "clanish" support

I reminded him that I support Adam If it was about clan I would support Ngonge or JB or Marx.

5) He was rude and disrespectable about the other candidates.

6) I've received other PMs that he is threatening people in PM, blackmailing and bribing, he has learnt from the master in Zimbabwe, ma belish buu uu jooga meesha :D

for these above reasons I would like to a motion of disqualification to be considered. Below is one of his PMs.

I always thought you are a young, incorruptible and honest young lady. It is now clear you are siding with your clan-men and is trying to sabotage me from being elected here in SOL. I have never been elected even as a chairman of a Hagbad and I feel bad. The only way I will take you as what I thought you are before is if I win this election. I know you can do something about it.

It is not too late for redemption.

Ibtisam   

He also said in last one when I said I'm going to tell everyone:

You can't do that. I will deny it. People know you are good in computers and can come up with something like that.

Ibti, horta why did you hide the voting results? That is not fair.

--------------------

Xalay Jalaladkaygii, Laga jiifsan waaye...

N.O.R.F   

Apart from Adam we have:

A&T who will build a football stadium in Harar with all the aid money (biggest game will be Harar Stars vs Ethiopian B team).

Ngonge who will build himself a Khaliij royalty like palace in Jaamac Qabar (not sure if the tuulo is big enough).

JB who would build the tallest building in the world in Sheikh calling it 'Daartii Jacalka'(forget about the roads that lead up to it).

So my vote goes to AZ

Abtigiis   

I apologise for the outbrusts there but wish to disclose what has triggered it. The young lady sent me a provocative PM which called me names and also said that i must be living in another planet if I think I can win. She said it is an insult to SOL if people like me win. She bragged that she can do harm to me in this process.

Finally, she started the clan talk. I don't want to reveal this because I don't want to go into exchanges with a younger sister. But I was saddened with her attitude. I was in disblief she could say about me and my clan. Anyway, let this pass without much ado. I don't think it will help her if I copy and paste her messages here.

Oz   

^^ :D:D

AT&T, iska samir sxb LOL.. To many Soler's, you've won!(due to the other Award thread) you were winning the other thread yet they had to start another thread so that you would loose.LOL and it worked so far. :D:D

PS: C'mon, you don't need an SOL SE Booster.