Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

SOL Awards: The Final

On a serious note, I've missed a lot of people around here; Insha Allah, all is great with everyone.
Unfortunately, I don't have the time these days to be posting but I wish you all well.

Explain^ before we have Boodhari II in SOL :D

Ibtisam   

W/ Salam Haneefah Mac iyo mac, how are you??? smile.gif Xagaad kaa dacadey?? Eid Mubarak, I was planning to e-mail you Eid Mubarak but you know me redface.gif I will get around to it in few months. :D

Abtigiis   

I now see I was right to suspect there is a grand conspiracy. The re-appearance of Haneefah confirms my suspicions. We all know that Haneefah is the Ugaaso of my Tolka and it is not allowed for me to compete with her. Now, by making her top the list of girls, someone is working to undermine my earlier lead on the men's front. We can't both win, and if one of us has to leave, it is me; according to the unwritten law of my Tolkay.

So, it is clear this doorasho is fixed.

Kool_Kat   

I actually voted for myself and none of the boys...Then got a message that my reply is incomplete...Darn it! I then voted for, of course, The Siren and Adam...Soon as I hit vote, waxaan is iri 'ala hadey labadooda raayaan, amey Adam casariye ahaan ucuntaa?'...Wal wal baa igu jira hada...

Ibti, majirtid...What the hell kind of voting is this if we can't view the progress? Caku iyo Soomaali iyo was lakala qabeeyo! Waakugu fiican tahay in laguugu qarboxo...Gosh, I had a laugh walahi... :D

nuune   

^^ lol Val, I don't think Ibti would like any more updates on this, she told me not to publish any more updates, but yaa ka yeelaayo hee :D

Here is the latest updates(based on the 30 votes dat were casted out):

The best SOL cyber FEMALE category

Malika (4)

Haneefa (8)

Kool Kat (4)

Juxa (3)

Val (5)

The Siren (6)

The best SOL cyber MALE category

JB (4)

Ngonge (8)

A&T (2)

Marx (9)

Adam (6)

Nuune (1)

PS: More updates would be added when the vote reaches 40, now is only 30

Abtigiis   

Breaking News:

Given that I have told you yesterday that I have been showing the results of the first round to my wife, it is very difficult to bow out at thus time. However, the Haneefah phenomena might turn out to be my exit-strategy. Gabadh reeraha ah ayaan uga baxay ayaan ku odhan. I feel at ease now.

Abtigiis   

These results are false. I have confirmation from the following people that they voted for me.

Myself

Sophist

Farancab

Nuune

Dhubad

Nin-yaaban

Valanteenah

Ngonge (this one is lying)

SayidSomal

Johnny B

Che

AllaMagan

Fu-Fu

I got message by word of mouth that the following absentees will soon come back to cast their votes for me.

Xinnfanin

Labaxinninyod

MS DD

So, this is my evidence that this hidden results are all Ibtisam's creations.

There is also another problem. At least 5-6 newbies who joined SOL this week are unable to vote. Why stop them?

Ibtisam   

End date: Monday 28th September 2009 at 12.00pm.

May the best man and lady win.

[ September 23, 2009, 08:35 AM: Message edited by: Legend of Zu ]

If anything goes wrong, I am going to blame LOZ who has edited something in the post, as the mod I think A&T should attack him and find out what he edited and what he saw. :Dicon_razz.gif

^^^^ as fair and impartial mod, i went to ensure that A&T gets his rightful votes after musuq maasuq was reported. The Mod team will take very seriously any irregularities reported.

After allocating the right votes to A&T he should be a clear winner! :D

NGONGE   

I now regret voting for that rascal. Warya China man, can you please deduct one vote from A&T and give it to Marx instead.

nuune   

The Siren and Adam...Soon as I hit vote, waxaan is iri 'ala hadey labadooda raayaan, amey Adam casariye ahaan ucuntaa?'...Wal wal baa igu jira hada...

:D:D:DKoolo iney saqiir suujiso wiilka maa ka yaabee, laba kooraba wuu noolaadey soo ma ahan :D