Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

SOL Awards: The Final

UZTAAD   

this is not fair election my vote was not counted

where is my where is my vote. abtigis this election is rigged the election commission must resign and election should be rerun.

nuune   

Originally posted by Thierry.:

Nuune, it’s an open goal saxiib the North Western vote is divided in three, then we have a unionist and a renegade. If we play this right come five days time you will be crowned the king of SOL.

I have a meeting Scheduled with the Puntland delegation and do not worry about the southern vote

lool Thiery :D:D

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Farancab:

^ Perfect couple. I might vote for them as well
:D

Maadaa Ku dhaca, tuug yahoow!

Walaahibaan caawa kula soo hadli!

Ms DD   

Even if you dont win A&T, for all your efforts, you must get something for it. Sidaan si ma aha. Dacaskiibaa kaa dhamaadey sidaa u hiriq hiriq laheyd smile.gif

Abtigiis   

Faheema, waa idinka dhab is an understatement. Waa naga naf! When we fail like you, then, perhaps we will realise the futility of all this. For now, it is serious!

MS DD,

Failure is not an option.

Humble, Mahadsanidm but please confirm this through PM. We don't know what will happen and I want to use the PM's to challenge the partial Ibti.

NGONGE   

Faheema,

Only one person is taking it seriously. Of course, he is not going to win. My spies tell me that I am ahead by fifteen votes already. :D

Abtigiis   

Ngonge, since when have you started resting on the assurances of the caprices of a juvenile lady. Ibtisam is not going to take you anywhere. Dhul u dhacaaga hubso. This anti-pain she is feeding you by way of rumors is going to cause you bigger problems.

Paragon   

AT&T, good idea. We don't want expert vote riggers like NGONGE using their spies to deny the rightful winner his rightful position. :D

PM Sent.

Abtigiis   

VAl, I would have taken that advice from a friend. So far the advice is coming from my enemies and those who want me to lose, which tells me, they are panicking with my attentiveness and deligent follow-up on the proceedings so far.

Go away Val, yaad seexin! You think I don't know Ngonge is using even telephone calls to lobby?