Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

SOL Awards: The Final

N.O.R.F   

I object to the winner A&T. Armed resistance shall explode against the man aided and assisted by 'qurbo joogto'. Only man, JB, who is Hargaisa, was up for election. That was not fair.

The losers of the election are collectively financing the resistance.

Down down A&T down!!!

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by nuune:

lool@khaadhib elnaas calaa qadri cuquulihim
:D:D
Xiin awoowe, caadi ma tihid

u soo fiirso, AT&T si kale ayuu u sharraxan doonaa hadalkaa

Unless you subscribe to the folly that whatever Xinn utters has an illegible inner meaning, what the gentleman said here and on his first congratulatory message as well are crystal clear. I am shocked by the level of fawning here.

Xinn’s not-so-under hand slur against me was very palpable from his congratulatory message, to which I have requited in kind, by dismissing it with bogus acceptance of it. Lest his insult will not be understood by others and hence perhaps this will foil the intent which was to paint me with a bad brush, he has gone to the unnecessary task of elaborating on what he really wanted to say. And the use of Arabic adage is intended to do that job, while at the same time it ensures that there is no doubt on the part of the readership about the intelligence and sophistication of Xinnfanin.

This pomposity has been the hallmark of this SOLer and is frankly quite atavistic. In this regard it is not news. But, a bit of self-awareness would have thought Xinn that reminding people that you are so and so doesn’t necessarily make you what you purport to be. Xinn reminds me of a mediocre singer who aspires to be great, but who is not born with the talent to be one. There is no genius there, but the struggle of an average man with immense workmanship to seem genius is evident. As such, I will like to request to be given some break from his antics, and the fawning crowd who are titillated with his borrowed verbatim should stop their adulation. Nuune, in particular. You have disgraced yourself, awoowe.

Xinn misunderstood my earlier silence when he hurled some explicit insults against me earlier the year. I thought if this passes unanswered, he will take abusing me as a joy ride.

To the rest of SOLers,

I thank you all for the vote and confidence in me, and while I see Val is protesting, I didn’t get any confirmation PM and that is why I think she betrayed me at the last minute.

There is news that a black young man, clean shaved, has committed suicide in London. Marx is survived by his Jamican girlfriend and a cat. :D:D

Rayyan   

^^Congratualtions .. though am new here, but still you cannot miss the winner no matter how foggy it looks from the horizon and the remarkable think is you done well I assume, waayo dadkuba waa laha.Loool

Oz   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

There is news that a black young man, clean shaved, has committed suicide in London. Marx is survived by his Jamican girlfriend and a cat.

:D:D Thank God he didn't win, He would've told the whole world about his SOL Award on youtube.

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Originally posted by nuune:

[qb]

There is news that a black young man, clean shaved, has committed suicide in London. Marx is survived by his Jamican girlfriend and a cat.

hahahahhahhahahha :D

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loool, you guys are so mean

A&T, I am waiting for your apology for all the nonsense you accused me off. I want you to acknowledge your jumping the gun hasty reaction and give xaal to my clan for insulting me and them. Despite all your ho-ho and insulting PMs, We still were good enough to be the first (via me) to extend our congrats.

Since we are getting political, this is starting to simulate the north/ south reunion. Don’t run away with the flag and national anthem to Mogodishu and forget about the people that planned and delivered the victory as well as the power taking event :Dicon_razz.gif

Abtigiis   

Ibtisam, I have just concluded a lengthy interview which is basically a review of my stay in SOL and what I want this site to be in the future with HORNCABLE TV. I also talked about what I think of your role in the process in the interview. Stay tune.

Breaking News: Metro Police in London questioned NGONGE over what now appears to be the murder of Marx. It is believed Ngonge was with Marx an hour before he was found dead.