Sign in to follow this  
umu zakaria

Are u a husband?

Romance according 2 me is just been there 4 ur other half when they need u most, being kind to each other n helping out plus little extra suprises here n there just 2 let ur other half know that ur thinking abt them n u care and u r there 2 make them happy not poligossiping in local makhaayadaha n spending very useless time in the mosque talking not cibaadaysi!

U guyz think women r asking 4 westernized ****** romance, that is a mean thought, we r muslims, we wont be proud to be kissed in public or dress half naked or portray an unexisting love in public, woman want apprecition, respect, love n consideration n we r entitled to it 100% if those husbands follow islamic teachings.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

[QB] L0L@ina heblaayo. In this day and age, I think it's fine for the man to do housework. It's just another thing that's been past down from generation to generation with the woman doing the cooking and cleaning and the man all the talking.

Housework, helping ur wife cool, cool...... lakiin changing the diapers? :eek: Can i get a UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Unless there is a hadith from the sunnah that tells us nabi scw changing diapers, i declare it haraam!

Khalaf   

^^^May Allah Most Great bless the mothers in particular my hooyo she is the greatest, none can compare to moms, thats why jannah is at her feet.

but the point i was making was is changing diapers, thats the woman's job capiche ladies?. Unless in severe situations when the mother or no one else is around then its okey to change diapers, otherwise no way.

^^^ Mercy me lady, don't expose him like that.

Umu...If you want a westernised romance and your huby wants to do it who is there to say "uf". what you see in films about romance is how some people [based on their feelings and sentiments] see what romance is, if today you were a movie director, how would you have expressed your concept of a romance?

Aayara hadalka marka umadeey.

Cheers

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

quote:Originally posted by Nephthys:

[QB] L0L@ina heblaayo. In this day and age, I think it's fine for the man to do housework. It's just another thing that's been past down from generation to generation with the woman doing the cooking and cleaning and the man all the talking.

Housework, helping ur wife cool, cool...... lakiin changing the diapers? :eek: Can i get a UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Unless there is a hadith from the sunnah that tells us nabi scw changing diapers, i declare it haraam!
^ How is it haram? Washing your baby's poop is no different than washing yours, it takes no special skills really, other than "don't break the baby." So, man up dear.

In a perfect world, men change diapers so that they can watch the kids for a while, and give the mom who's caring for them most of the time a nice, and well deserved break.

man cant change a diapers....get that thru your thick skull women!! or i will make sure it sinks... the hard way. ok smile.gif

nephy.. next time i see yah in the luuq! i wont curse no mo... i will just splash with saliid macsaro all of yah, then may be your brain will jump start.

cara...see the magic word is mom! as u said it.

Som@li   

Enslaving and humilating your partner should be seen as a romance, qaarkood ciro baa ka soo baxday sida ay u sugayeen mid ay adoonsadaan!Walee dhib baa taagan!

Free Faarah Movement.

Som@li   

No xabashis saaxb, I can post you the membership forms for registration,You have a good characteristics to be the future leader of the movememt! :D;)

Zafir   

Romance in my country in really the little things

for instance, the wife or the husband making tea or hot chocolate without the other asking and serving it with cookies. Options like shower for the kids or the dishes, cleaning the bathroom after talking shower, eating snacks in front of the TV instead of breakfast in bed, giving the person sometime of to do what ever they enjoy.

PS: Ms DD, the dropping of hints here and there, is really played out, in my country it qualifies and nagging, in my country if the wife likes something she goes out and buys it, what the husband gets should come from him and not from the wife.

Pss: I think I should stop here, before I turn into Dr. Phil.

Ibtisam   

^^lol Dr. Phil.

Some people are clearly still kids here, seriously people should not have kids if they have that attitude, A father should be able to do everything that a mother does for her child, including changing nappies, washing him, feeding/ cooking for them etc. Life is not guaranteed if I dropped dead or I'm ill or for whatever reason I cannot take care of my child at that moment, who ever is the father of my child better be good enough to bring up my child and take care of them in the best possible way. What kind of mentality is niin kaa xaragoonay taking care of his child or think it is slavement. :mad: People like that should NOT be allowed to have kids, and I cannot understand women who have children with men with that kind of attitude :mad: Can I get an iissssssh from the girls :D

Moving on, Romance is what ever turns your pages as an individual, and you should understand how the person you've married expresses their love, if you are not happy with it, then you should not have married him in the first place, no point trying to change them.

I find flowers, chocolates etc such cliché, boring and unimaginative. I could walk into a shop and buy them myself if I really wanted them. Yet I cannot define what I think is romance, because it depends on the situation I was in when the action occurred, many factors such as whether I was expecting it, element of surprise, the usefulness or practicality of it, the length of time or thought they spent on it, whether I needed it or liked it, and my general mood at that moment.

This whole issue of hinting, suggesting erm again, if you have to hint or suggest, hence shaping their action so that they do something that they had not intention of doing or is not in their nature, then it is not romantic, they did it because you told them to.

[ September 07, 2007, 08:56 AM: Message edited by: Ghanima ]

-Lily-   

I can't believe we are still having these kind of topics (no offence Umu Zak). Romance is whatever you bloody well like it to be, it is not up for public debate!

p.s. Ghanima, iisshhhhhhhhhh

N.O.R.F   

Are you serious Khalafow? :confused: