Sign in to follow this  
umu zakaria

Are u a husband?

^ Inanku af-dheeraa! Rudy, when you're able to keep a woman, dadka la hadal. Till then, save the advice, alright homie? smile.gif

I see nothing wrong with KK's schedule. Looks like she has her life the way she wants it.

What was the topic?

Ms DD   

I have to say, whilst somali women are hard working bunch, they are not subtle, tactical enough to get the best of their husbands. Some men are kakanoos who dont get jack no matter how subtle you are. My grandma used to that men are kids cagaweyn. But I cant accept this. Husbands should be our equal, they should be on our intellectual levels (or we should be on their intellectual levels), have a good communication and most importanly, wives should make the house meel loo soo xiisaayo.

We (husbands and wives) dont put the effort in our marriages. Which is why divorces are rife in our society. Marriage is bringing 2 people sometimes from different background, education levels, history etc. Find compromise early in the marriage.

KK

I think you have found the balance there. As long as he is happy and you are happy, it is all good sista smile.gif Allah ha kuu ziyaadiyo.

Dabshid

Somali women i know have a cause for concern. Not sure in UAE ( i think that is where you are) but in London, good husbands who take the responsiblitiy of their family and spending time at home with their kids are rare.

Skipper

About the flowers, it was just one of the romantic things he does..but western or not, pleasing your woman is must whether that be an eastern, western, southern or northern culture

Som@li   

Umu Zakaria, dont judge me, I could be Dr.Love, instead of discussing the problem with your friends, talk to your hubby!

KK,It is too hard to believe your schedule, but if true, malaha waad sixirtay!

LoL @ Faarax B...wax waalan. :D

Keyf, Red Sea and Sheh,

LoL..you guys are too kind! I was indulging in a little subtle (too subtle?) mocking of the thread. Romance-deprivation, altho a very serious issue, has been covered many many times previously.

On a more serious note, I agree with those who say it's up to the wives to communicate what it is they need/want that the marriage is lacking.

KK - Masha'Allah...you got a pretty sweet deal going there. Ilaahay ha kuu daayo. Amiin.

PS: Bisinka qabso oo Quraan ku akhri reerkaaga..I can see lots of jeluusiya coming your way!

Double PS: Umi isn't the one with hubby-trouble. It's her neighbours. Keep up, people.

-Lily-   

Dabshid Pray tell why her schedule is such a shock, it looks very acceptable and average to me?

Val, my sentiments exactly.

What ppl do out of love and consideration is natural and does not need to be fussed over. As for couples who keep scores, there is nothing left for them, find your witnesses!

The meek for the meek, and the strong women for the strong men who can match them. No need to argue...

p.s. since when did SOL become a maritial problem solving hot spot?

One thing i want make clear. IAM NOT HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY HUSBAND, the only problem he has according to me is he is a man of a very few words! n i talk like to talk alot! i cant help that is my weekness.

SECONDLY the scenerio iam talking abt r my gal neighbours not me. i cant help bt am outraged with their husbands especially 1 of them.

This wife came here just 6 months back, she has a bunch of kids and miscarriages alot Allaha u celiyo midkaane can u guyz believe when she was in the hospital almost bleeding to death coz of a miscarriage, her husband went for dalxiis n he called my husband to go and help out the wife coz she cant speak to doc as she doesnot understand the language! and when discharged , he made her pregnant again compalining that this woman gets pregnant way too quickly! c on

KK, ur lucky mine likes to help but not when the little one cries, he just freaks him out! otherwise I could nt ask 4 a better husband but am paranoid that he will pick on his freinds trendy guur lifestyle! u know dariskaa diintiisuu ku baraa!

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

am paranoid that he will pick on his freinds trendy guur lifestyle! u know dariskaa diintiisuu ku baraa!

:D:D Aw Bless! You're looking out for yourself then? lol.

All this husband talk is making me want to get one. I really could use a masseuse at the end of my day.

-Lily-   

Umu That man needs to be shot. End of problem.

Serenity, or for that high bit on your back near your shoulders where the cream doesnt reach :D

Jacpher   

Who knew Lily was a man shooter. That husband in question at least delegated.

This discussion reminds me of sheeko oday geeljire dhigay. Odaga waxaa la yidhi ilmo yar uu dhalay baa dirin uu odaga ku fadhiyey u soo dhowaaday. Islaantii buu qaylo la fuulay in loud voice. "War cunuga, war cunuga iga qabo. Waaxay ilamahan inta ii soo jirsaday" :D:D

Allow naxariis la'aan ha na dhigin.

Most husbands I know are pretty good cooks.

Jacpher   

^Odaga habaarka ka daa. Allow oday la'aan ha na dhigin.

Odaga in the story iyo ciyaalka are sort of sworn enemy. Intuu xambaaroba iskaba daayee agtiisa ma tagi karaan. Horta ma jiraa oday ilmo badan dhalay oo naxariis iyo koolkoolin badan?

RedSea   

Umm Zakariya,

This thread is working against your favor sister. Take the advise given here and tell that to your friend. Tell them that they need to confront their men in respectable manner and work out their differences on their own instead of gossiping within their own circles. Its' not the wise thing to do.

Dahia Kahin,

You are wonderful sister. What a gabadh soomaliyeed you are. Keep it up. i agree with you on your points.