Sign in to follow this  
umu zakaria

Are u a husband?

SA,

I visited gabdho daris aa nahay n they were complaning abt their husbands lack of romance, appreciation and attention, they all agreed that all their husbands do was go to work, come n eat, sleep and on weekends rash 2 the local masjid or fadhi ku dirir some local maqaayad and when wives demand their attention, all they reply is ilmahaan baad haysataaye aniga maxaad igu fali, iyo are u not already too busy!

apparently mine acts more like what they described but i demand what i miss always! n i wonder why cant majority of somali husbands be romantic, try to take their wives out alone, give gifts, say sweet things and help around the house and with the kids? why not be like other society woman r not animals, they too crave attention and want be treated as an indivitual not only the house wife or the mother of the kids as we always call them.

have u guyz noticed, why do menn spend most of their time with other menn especially at the mosques not gaining cilmi but just talking iyo maqaayadaha, dont they realise family too is a committment they made n must be gardened n natured all time?

R somali woman crazy or r they really miss out alot more than other average wives?

Pujah   

I think it all depends on the woman, you see a women ( not girl) knows how to get what she wants without yelling and screaming or complaining to other women.

Ms DD   

If any woman wants a romantic husband, she needs to push him gently into that direction. They need reminding once in a while. But as Keyf says, those women better have a chat with their husbands and not their friends.

For instance I got large bouquet cos I dropped verry subtle hints here and there. And he thought he got it all by himself :D Bless him.

Kool_Kat   

It all depends on if the husband was romantic when they dated...If he wasn't romantic, then they shouldn't expect any romance after marriage...If he was romantic and has changed sicne they got married; then there is a problem and they should talk about it - whether there are kids or not...There should always be some alone time...Even if it means, having a nice mean after putting the kids to bed, and enjoying a movie together at home...they don't have to go out...

Also, the wife should do some romantic stuff for her husband too...

Pujah   

On a second thought these women have much bigger problems then their husband not being romantic. It’s obvious the husbands that are always at the marfish, local maqaaxi, Masjid etc are running away from their responsibilities at home and want their wives to be super women that handles all domestic issues and gives in at night. I mean why else would they spend all their free time at those places while she struggles with home works, after school programs, cooking, cleaning and possibly working to help put bread on the table and probably not even get back rub at night.

Nehanda   

Totally agree with you D & D. The best way to get things from your hubby is dropping subtle hints and be totally appreciative and surprised when he act upon them. Let him believe that he did it on his own initiave, honestly men can be ****** sometimes but so what in the end you get your cake without the hassle and moanings.

Som@li   

Define romance, The ones on hollywood movies? what else you need if you hubby is responsible,takes care of his family, and regarding going to Maqahi, A man needs to have a time for himself,and friends away from constant nagging!

DD,I wonder what good a rose you asked for would do?

Anyway, It is time Somali women should appreciate their husbands! It is time to bring appreciation threads!

RedSea   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

My beau promises to be romantic and spontaneous and kinky once we get hitched.

Is he lying to me? :confused:

I hope not. He is probably right though. Trust him don't worry about these rumours that somali men aren't good and fun loving.

ps. whatever that hes' now, he probably will be the same later on as well. If he is good and all that then probably he'll continue doing so. Though there is room for improvement always.

Nehanda   

Bismillah, cool down Dabshid.

No one is disputing that every couple should give their partner space including time for their friends etc.

Lakin so there should be quality time for their spouse. One should show that they care and appreciative their spouse whitout been told?

Buy them small gift if possible, give them hugs and kisses. Surprise your partner with something that would make them happy on the odd occasions. Appreciation is a two way process inabti.

Jacpher   

Totally agree with you D & D. The best way to get things from your hubby is dropping subtle hints and be totally appreciative and surprised when he act upon them. Let him believe that he did it on his own initiave, honestly men can be ****** sometimes but so what in the end you get your cake without the hassle and moanings.

If I were a gambling man I wouldn't bet on that. You're better off with the double K treatment, Kal, Kab. Playing dumb is Faarax's best game. Just ask our expert resident Faarax-Brownie

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

quote:Totally agree with you D & D. The best way to get things from your hubby is dropping subtle hints and be totally appreciative and surprised when he act upon them. Let him believe that he did it on his own initiave, honestly men can be ****** sometimes but so what in the end you get your cake without the hassle and moanings.

If I were a gambling man I wouldn't bet on that. You're better off with the double K treatment, Kal, Kab. Playing dumb is Faarax's best game. Just ask our expert resident
Faarax-Brownie
LOL,Intaad wax isku qaribtay aad lehday ask F/Brawn Miyaa?

Ladies,I have no clue what this man is talking about,I am for the emancipation,romantification & the spoilification(spanking included icon_razz.gif ) of wifeys.

*Disclaimer: Some statements may have been uttered to appease some xalimos*: Its all part of acting dumb :D