Sign in to follow this  
umu zakaria

Are u a husband?

No need 4 apologogies adromeda but thanks dear. I didnt expect more than 2 pages but it was fun to read all of them. Rudy gets on my nerve but again i like that abt him he annoys me like daqsi.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by -:

quote:Originally posted by Khalaf:

Where is my boy Rudy? War ninyahow anigu dhociilo ma af aqaan, marka imminka brotherhood duty calls: Operation: Free a Farah. Mission: Dholciilat edeeb baar. Your Target: Andromeda. Good luck good solider on this mission, its a tough one.

That was completely unnecessary. Hadalka wax nafci haduusu la aheen in la isku haru fiican. You don't have to have the last word.You are a man saaxib, grow up!
Sxb what is or is not necessary is not for you to decide. Mida kale considering her uujeydo with that comment, my response was very much relevant. Marka ii sheeg wax kale.

Originally posted by rudy:

II sir! rudy reporting for duty...lol.. long live ffm...down with fgm..lol..

:D:D:D ......yo Rudy dats classic bro, classic

Nephissa   

rudy's comment reminded me of an islaan I met at a protest, chanting anti-Ethiopia/TFG slogans:[Ethioipia..dhaawn, Abudlahi Yusuf..dhaaawn, Meles..dhaawn, Geedi..dhaawn, Maxaakiimta..aaab]

So now, FFM..dhaawn! :D

Paragon   

Waa waxa kuwa badanoo isqaba ay gorodda isaga laalaado, Illaahane! Oo ma ubadkuu Eebe kaa aaburey ayaa daahirin lagala bakheylayaa? War anigaa caruurta ka diifin jirney una istijeen jirney...waa hadey ceebi la tahay dadka qaarkii :( .

Originally posted by Keyf:

[QB] I think it all depends on the woman, you see a women ( not girl) knows how to get what she wants without yelling and screaming or complaining to other women.

it all depends on the woman summarised by Keyf, a beautiful, smart and lovely wife,and on top of that a great chef was asked the reason her hubby is so mad in love with her, what is the reasons?, she said - Choosing the right one in the first place is all that matters, then you should knwo how to perserve him like a food, and when asked how? she said:

Be careful in the selection; do not choose one too unripe, or too

old. Best results are obtained if he has been grown in a healthy

atmosphere. Some insist on keeping him in a pickle. Others prefer to

keep him in hot water. Such treatment, however, makes the husband

sour, hard, and sometimes bitter.

Many of you will find that even poor varieties can be rendered

tender and good by a garnish of patience, the sweetening of a smile,

and the flavoring of a kiss, to taste.

Wrap him in a mantle of charity, place him over a warm, steady fire

of domestic devotion, and serve him with peaches and cream, then he's all yours a fav and a fab dish - just bloody enjoy! :D

Another one was also very beautiful, smart and brainy too, she was been asked how come she married this short, ugly and bad-tempered husband, It deosnt take long when she told her postive attitude towards her husband, and said:

It depends , perhaps I have done something bad and Allah punished me to marry this guy, or Perhaps he have done something good so he was rewarded by Allah for that - marrying me. Who know... Said.

Ukhati Umu, it's all about attitudes, but some born complainers - qaar uun baa niic daasuun gura. :D

Malika   

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

[QB]

Another one was also very beautiful, smart and brainy too, she was been asked how come she married this short, ugly and bad-tempered husband, It deosnt take long when she told her postive attitude towards her husband, and said:

It depends , perhaps I have done something bad and Allah punished me to marry this guy, or Perhaps he have done something good so he was rewarded by Allah for that - marrying me. Who know... Said.

Aaw! How idealic are these women,mashaallah! icon_razz.gif

Women who love too much rings a bell here...especially the last woman putting up with such a man! She sounds like she has given up,lacking self esteem etc etc.. Blaming on Allah! even Qaadir Allah can be changed by the power of prayers and dua. smile.gif

Sharmaarke bring something else! :D

Originally posted by Dahia al Kahina:

[QB]
Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

[qb]

Women who love too much rings a bell here...especially the last woman putting up with such a man! She sounds like she has given up,lacking self esteem etc etc.. Blaming on Allah! even Qaadir Allah can be changed by the power of prayers and dua.
smile.gif

Sharmaarke bring something else!
:D

Dahia

Those women are talking big deal, and cementing relationships to new hights, and you two, bal maxaa ku so kor dhiseen Umu's thread aan ahayn buuq, qaylo iyo sawxan, trouble-makers waaxid :D

Ibtisam   

^^you think everything that is not inline with your line of thought is rebshada :rolleyes: bit like the Saudi behvaiour police :D we know where you got it from ..

^^bal adaan ku dhiibe, furnish me inayahay, when an open minded liberal came from burco, besides dont say anything about saudi arabia, walaahi i still love saudi arabia,and always think when i gonna go back riyadh, ooh Layaali Riyadh, wa saharat al khaleej. you cannot miss the tall slim girls in cabyaa smile.gif

Ibtisam   

sharmarkee:

What have you got against reer Burco people anyway, I think I need to get my reer burco boys, where is Ngonge and north toolow.

P.s. there are tall slim girls everywhere smile.gif you need to open your eyes....Oh I take that back, close them, it is Ramadan, and the whole point of them wearing cabyaa is to avoid people like you!...well probably not in Saudi as it is the uniform.

p.s.s.

Some Arab women and (men) are suffering some major obesity problems, in the endocrinology & urological department at the hospital, they moved all the Arabic speaking staff there as most of the patients are Arab. Not suprising when you see their food :eek:

They love reer burco that is why they singing REER BURCOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and i don't expect Saudia has slim girls ,,, well, not most of them. Imagine sitting in the room 20yrs eating anything and everything from kebab through Chicken to Fries ....... life is not easy there.

The Hijab part is perfect .....