Sign in to follow this  
umu zakaria

Are u a husband?

Blessed   

^I third that! Yaa Sacuudiiii!!

LOl@ Ghanima

Sharmaarke means that he's problem is due to his Burcaaiw roots not the Saudi influence, magaratay?

If only he went to Burco to get the Suadi beaten out of him...if only..!

As for the topic, I'm marriage ‘talked out’ but I think it's needs to be said that nothing that is written on these walls will change the fate of women with silly men.

LooooooooooooL,that was jacyalbaro's when he was a student of jacyl :D:D , bad student produce bad sheekh. looool.

Now he is claming Sheekhajacylka, akhir Zaman, ooh yeah aakhir zaman :D loooooool :D:D

Ghanima,

Ng is not pure burcawi anymore, he lived one of too many other places for long time, in that case he lost his citizenship, he was in shariqa when shariqa was just a roundabout, and was in london,since in the early days, Wembley was just a middlesex countryside county. smile.gif

North is no better too.

Ibtisam   

loool @Zenobia (oh wz it today or 2morrow by the way??)

I doubt that is what he meant, if it is, I'll tell you waa been! false claims :D but I agree he should reach burco to get it beaten out for him.

Sharmarkee take Ngonge and north wid you while you are at it. How about a group beating! :D

looooooooooool,,,,,,, i knew they would say that before i do .... so it is better to hear it from a friend than hearing it from qof aan reer burco ahayn :D

Originally posted by Ghanima:

[QB] sharmarkee:

p.s.s.

Some Arab women and (men) are suffering some major obesity problems, in the endocrinology & urological department at the hospital, they moved all the Arabic speaking staff there as most of the patients are Arab. Not suprising when you see their food :eek:

This was since they bring Pizza hut,Macdonalds, and ready made fast foods, Saudis like the somalis they used to drink camel milk, and live on dates and camel meat, they were a healthy nomads, roaming the desert, now its all different me thinks, dont you heard the poplular song which says _ ji'tak min carcar - I came for you from carcar (nothern town in arabia).

Now Pizza hut, Macdonalds, and fast food, is taking its toll, I wonder why not the diabetes is not epidemic.

Ibtisam   

^^Diabetes is along with hypertension, but Somalis are as bad on that level. Even without Pizza hut, Macdonalds, and fast food, Arabs have too many variety in food, and too sweet or salty :D

Khayr   

Rudy said:

Ladies...i have no idea wat Walmart yall found this slave faarax ....just never bring these homies around me...cuz i will put cap in them so they can be free at last!!

i betchyal these ones wear dirc 2!! maaskiiin.

:D:D:D