Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Would you marry cadaanka?

winnie   

Someone help this brother out.

Hes crying for help.

HOOK A BROTHER UP!!!

Sol should form some sort of committe to find this guy a good match. Look at how much he contributes. some of you must know him well, are you saying you dont know anyone who would be good for him?

(i dont know him all that well, he might be a psycho for all i know. no offence Cadaan)

nothing against cadaan ppl or black ppl .... but only a xalimo would do for me .... something about the way they smell i don't know what it is ... uunsi or something but it is pleasant (not that i go around smelling ppl) ..... this is not based on some stereo type but what ive seen in my limited sampling some cadaan women kamkam.com

Never because we dont share culture, history, warfares,stereotypes and no odayaal will come to the rescue when I throw him out :D

In high school, the quarterback of the football team used to salivate after me. He followed me arround like a lost puppy. All the cadaan girls were plotting my murder :D He was hot( because I have eyes :rolleyes: and can see the pretty smile, tossled curly hair and bulking muscles), smart, funny( in cadaan way) and VERY WHITE. Him I felt nothing for, NADA but the skinny farah with the glasses and long nose I had crush on all through high school used to give me a heartach everytime he said hi to me, GO Figure! :mad: That's when I realized the truth about me. I'm not attracted to anyone but Somalis.

I LOVE, LOVE Somali boys! Something about their swagger and false confidence, umm :confused: Oh and the way they say " Macaanto." ;):D:D

Haneefah   

I find something peculiarly charming about some white men in academia; those in their 30s/early 40s with few grey hair here and there. If only they were Muslim... :Dredface.gif

nuune   

^^^ lool, da'da haku noqon cunsuri sxb,

Cadaan, gabadh Soomaali hadaad dooneyso, shardi badan waa inaad ku xirtaa helitaankeeda, waa haddii uu listiga buux dhaafo oo leen laguu soo galo, qodobka koobaad waa iney noqotaa mid yamalyuuqsan, oo gaamuursan, dhakafaarsanoo dhaxdeedu la egtahay billaawe, waa ineysan ahaan mid qadaadka xiiratay ama labaa dhafoor ay duleelaan

Aaliyyah   

I know many somali sisters who are happily married to converts. And, I think there is nothing wrong with marrying a white convert. However, personally if i can find a religous somali brother why go for a white brother? not that there is anything wrong with a white man but there is that whole culture gap, so it wouldn't be my first choice. But, as they say one should never say "never" allah yaclam what the future holds.

wa salaamu alaikum

Rose   

Originally posted by SCORPION_SISTA:

Heck Yeah

As long as he is muslim and practicing one, he is welcome...Honestly, looking at the type of guys I found attractive, I would say I am partial to white males

I second that.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Haneefah:

I find something peculiarly charming about some white men in academia; those in their 30s/early 40s with few grey hair here and there. If only they were Muslim...
:Dredface.gif

Caddeey, maxaaa tiri? Waxa wiil Somali qalanjo ah adduunka marayo [Farax B], maad mid 40jiro oo welibo ciro gashay la dhacday? Ba'ayeeey [istaqfurulah], wayooo way!