Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Would you marry cadaanka?

Abyan   

Cadaan,don´t mind khalaf, he´s just jealous :D

Nop,I wouldn´t mind marrying a white man, as I wouldn´t mind marrying a somali.

Kool_Kat   

Che & Khalaf afSoomaaliga aaba idilay...Qatar...

Cadaan, overall Cadaan guys are more 'gentelmanly' than the typical Faarax, whether Muslim or not...

No offense to Faaraxyaasheena... :D

-Lily-   

KK, I'm waiting for in lagu xag xagto for that comment.

p.s. You forgot to mention Faraxs are just too much bloody hard work...exhausting really.

Cadan, quiet a few Somali sisters marry white reverts these days, it's a common thing now, whilst a few years ago it was a big taboo thing to do.

^Is that fashion trend.

Ar Meeshan arka, Cadaan is rageed. I'm gonna assume new nationality n label myself new convert and Xalimos will jump over each other.

P.s. Cadaan you got touchdown, Sulekha is on board

KK....Individuals can be "gentlemanly" not an entire race of people.And about my Af-Soomaali, adilay macalinkayna ma,ahay noh. Ayeeyo, you obviously haven't done good job.

Zu...Igaar ha wareerin FB iyo Che mafiyoobay.

-Lily-   

^^LoL@begging, I'm just trying to give Cadaan some hope. From what I've seen, it's mostly the very religious sisters that go down that route.

Che, that would make you highly unattractive to the vast number of Xalimos.

Malika   

LOL..KK,your forgetting the gentlemanly of our faraaxs as well,intaa duudo ayaa set dhahab laa ikeena,beats flowers anytime baan kuleyahay.. :D:D

We expect the faraaxs to act and behave like cadaan brothers,one has to note the difference of upbringing these two men had.One had seen his father doing house work,fixing things around the house,kick a ball around a park,having romantic dinners with mother etc ..To the faraax,if lucky Abe guriguu kuu hoyaan jiire[i know am generalising]but how many somali fathers spend their time around the house fixing things,doing chores etc?..Markaa lets just appreciate them..see yeelna dee! :(icon_razz.gif

Chimera   

Cadaan if a Somali lady tickles your fancy then make your move sxb

ps i'm quite worried with the af xumada by our sisters in general, i sometimes play football with our young Somali brothers aged 16-19 and they want nothing to do with their sisters and they are a handsome lot - what a shame.

Nuriya   

I agree with Adam Zayla..I think we might be quick to generalize...

The kindest, sweetest, nicest, most generous human being I know of the male species happens to be a somali man and his existence suggests to me that there are others out there like him.