Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Would you marry cadaanka?

Kool_Kat   

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...You've been told lies my dear about Chinese men, that's what other guys tell themselves to make them feel better...Ani waxyaalo kale aa xan igu soo gaareen...

Maxaakatiri naagaha Chinese ka? Nuunoow maaka joogtid?

nuune   

^^^ xanta nimanka chineseka kaa soo gaarey maxaa waaye, hmmmmmm, illeen gabdha badanoo Soomaali maxay indhaha gaduudiyaan markii nin indhayara lagu soo hadal qaado, waxaad moodaa iney jaxiimo la geenayo lol

Naagaha chineseka waa dowlo, dowlo weeye smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Mugoo maku jiri ani kuwa indhaha guduudiyo...Ani Faarax lee igu ogtahay intaa noolahay...

Dowlad aa, walee wacdaraa lagu tusay ma is tiri? Chinese iyo urkooda...Dowladooda meeshooda iyo meelka dheer ha iga joogaan

nuune   

Koolo, cunsurinimo maa billoowdey, ka shiix dumaashiyaashaa yaakhey, hadii kale xaal lagaa qaadaa, one billion chineese gar kuu dhiganeeso

Fantasy Island. LOL. It seems 'others' smell- don't WE for goodness sake? Fresh uunsi is one thing but the following day on the 188 you SMELL to the other travellers. PERIOD. I know cause I smell Somalis before I see them sometimes. Usually their qayloo assaults you before their smell.

I don't see the problem with marrying a white man. It's man, it's man, it's a man. I would teach him af Soomaali so he'd understand me when I get REALLY mad, cause I tend to rant in Somali quite well.

First lesson:

me: whatever I suggest say, 'haye' in response, OK, love?

him: haye.

me: fariid.

:D

Som@li   

^HAYE, mid baa meel kuu sheelan miyaa? casharadii waaba ku diyaar. :D

KK, Qaylo iyo madax xanuun joogta yaa u caal heli kara. Uunsiga umaba caal helayo, oo sanboor baan ka qabaa.

Nuune,Chinesse ka ninyahow waa gaagaab, gagaabkana Sayidka baaba amaaney.

Good on You Cadaan....Now you ave scored^^^^^....

As for Koolie, leave them indha yar alone...haddiii kale reer Wing Wong ayaa reerkaada gar ula fariisan!

Labadaan berri meesha waa kacsan tahay...Spring is here me thinks!

Cheers

Oz   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Caasho oo musqusha kasoo baxday, soo qabeysatay, oo shaambo iyo doobishaambo kusoo dhaqatay timaheeda oo wali qooyan, timaheeda udgoona dhabarka u saaran oo qooyan, dirac fresh carfaayana soo gishatay, mid la iska dhex arkaayo waliba, not to mention uunsina isku soo bilbishay.

Ooooh, xaaax, neefta aa kugu dhageyso caraf iyo xaraarad daraadeeda. Wax laga hadli karo ma'aha. Xaada ku kaceyso yaaqeey.
:D

Ar caashooyinka ha noo noolaadaan, la'aantooda abaar iyo nus.

^^^ hahahaha

MMA thats Classic !!

Waxa ii geeyey, waa su'aal da'weynoo madaxa daalineyso, actually, waxaa la yiri, alot of women would not consider Chineese men for some reasons or another

Laakiin naagahoodu waa dahab ceyriina

nuune sxb one way ticket intaad soo jarteed waxaad iskentaa Indonesia ama malaysia soo [indhey indhey] LOOOL..

Jamster   

Haneefa’s attraction towards these white men stems from her intense admiration all things “refined” ; these men ooze intellect; worldliness and all things erudite whereas our average Farah is complete contrast to this. This is how I felt at my University years; the lady who taught us calculus though tiny bit on the oldish side; she was nevertheless inviting—her intellect was hotter than anything I have known; of course I havent succumbed smile.gif

Back to the question: Would I marry a white lady; the answer to that is emphatic yes. But I should add she must come from a good stock; Sloaney type with that effortless intellect and beauty without the horseish look.

Salama alaykum,

I see absolutely no problem with marrying out of the Somali race. My husband would just have to adapt to it (and the buuq that comes along with being Somali of course). :D

Nephissa   

Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking? :D4 pages long and no sight of Cadaanka!

Encouraging responses you got up here, dude. Come on, mark your target, put a dot on them or something.. :D .

Chimera   

^75% of the replies are in Somali....i think he's just putting dots on the female members who have the most english words in their replies :D

I think White muslimah's are beautiful i remember giving directions to one a long time ago and was mesmerized and forgot where the place was so i said ''i'm new here too''

fact: wife/husband material can be found in every ethnic group and cultural background

Nephissa   

eheh@'i'm new here' :D I use that line too, mesmerized or not. My own sense of direction is near non-existent. I'm getting fed of getting lost, man! My Farax [bless his heart] tells me: "as long as you have time and fuel in the tank you're fine" and I say: "yeah, it gives me chance to see new places" LOL, fighting sarcasm with sarcasm nooh.

re: Cadaanka. He reads Somali se fee'an :D .