Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

21kii Oktoobar!

Nephissa   

^ U sheeg bal.

Jimcaale, kacaan beeel. Anoo kacaan diid ah aan dhashay. In 3rd grade I beat up Siyaad Barre's grandaughter and her older brother in 4th grade oo usoo hiiliyay [maybe hornafrique and his lill sis MsWord inay ahaayeen :D:D ] - maxaa ka rabtaa hee, I was almost thrown in jail LOOL.

Kool_Kat   

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...I can just see you in grade 3/4 getting thrown in jail...That would've been soooooo cute...Gangistarad yar aa soonoqon leheed, ciyaal maamo waaxid...lol

1969 oct 21! was it a good party day! yo, i am drawing blanks.

was it that bad! oooh...all i could think of is street party all over somalia..! lol..

fill me in.. kk, did u took part?

Bal car nin soomaali madaxa ka garaaca oo run gareeya soo hela............Ma jiro. Finito. Siyaad used same old doctorine used by many others before him to p!ss on the people of somalia, and i think we deserve it. However, whatever the reason, from '91 it kinda got out of hand. It has gotten slightly brutal or as they say heavy-handed.

Best somali leaders (sorta elected ones):

1. Aadan Cade - a real democrat. Elected fairly and stepped down fairly and freely.

2. Ali Sharmaake or Sharmaake Ali - Again, elected but his presidency shortened by the killing.

3. Barre - Came by the sword, run the land by the sword. However, gotta be honest, the first big chunk of his tenure made hell of a positive change in the country. No argument here.

Tuujiye   

Haa waa asagii dee!!!! Ina baqti Lagde lol...

Ok... I just made a comment and din't say I was the grandson of aabe siyaad..lol.. even tho I wouldn't mind lol...

Ghanima listen gabar yahee hoosta kaga jirta aabaheed iyo afaara qabiilka lagugu soo korshay, only does that are posion aa sida aad u hadashay u hadlaan..."siyaad dadkiisa uu hoosta ka caawinaaye"..lol.. The biggest somali qabiiliiste people now rest in Somali Land and thats a fact!!! Wadan dhan baad rabtaan in aad ugaga go' daan by qabiil.... maad kuwaas ku ceysid qabiil...

Siyaad bare was a great leader and a man who knew his people very well.... don't you know all these warlords we have today existed even when he was a president? and non of them dared to even test him with words forget actions... he was hiding somalida qurunkeeda dhan... Siyaad Bare wasn't only a leader to somalia but For all Africa!! don't you know that he was the head of African Union?

that he used to aducate other leaders in Africa how to govern them selfs with out the help of outsiders?

All somalis are raised with qabiil and thats a fact.. adigaba cheese cakega markaa laqeysid waxaas ayaa maskaxda gadaasheed ku heysaa lol..dhuuni yahee..

Siyaad Bare new qabiil very well, not only he knew them, he created some qabiils..lol.. But thats the reason he knew how to govern his people because he knew what they believed,loved and lived their lives by it...

The man Build a country from ground up, he made East Africa shine and be strong and showed the world the pride of his people...

Just because he attacked the SNM when they came to Somaliland with civilian clothings and took over the cities don't make him a qabiiliiste.. he killed more of his people than he killed Somalilanders....

The man was a dictator yes, but was a qabiiliiste? Hell to the matha sucking canjeero NO!!

U need to educate your self and learn your history young girl..sheekada waa weenka ha iska soo galin adigoo dable xun eh.. garaado culus la imoo barxada qamaam yahee lol...

Northner, bax orod adiga calankii ciraq soo qaado waa ku aqaan markee waxaan oo kale bilowdaan....

Ilaahoo u naxariiso aabe siyaad iyo Abdi rashiid iyo Aadan cade.... aamiin....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Tuujiyee:

Hell to the
matha sucking canjeero
NO!!

Allah Allah, abal ukaadi...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...

Tuujiye aka Ina Baqti Lagde, thank you walaahay, I really needed a good laugh this morning...

*leaves iyadoo wili sii qosloyso*

Ibtisam   

LOZ: sue away my dear. Tuujiyee knows exactly what I am trying to say, as you do. Anyway I wrote that wrong on purpose so it is not censored dee :D

Kool Kat, I think that damn Jac has rubbed off on you, you are laughing in every thread like him! :D

nuune   
Koolo-Koolo-Kaat, waan ku salaamey, marka xigta ninkaan Tuujiye hadalkiisa waa hal bacaad lagu lisey, waxba haka soo qaadin

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

Kool Kat, I think that damn Jac has rubbed off on you, you are laughing in every thread like him!
:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...What can I say hee...

Nuune, maxaa hal bacaad ku lis eh? I know wuu is ka nacnac leeyaa, laaking sometimes (and that's just sometimes) wax fiican buu sheegaa... :D

nuune   

^^ Koolo-Kaat, actually you are right, Tuujiska makes some sense, though he is just cayaal suuq beezaani dhaka yaanbo leh