Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

21kii Oktoobar!

NGONGE   

^^ There is a look I want to make as a response to your post but the graemlins here are not good enough. It's not a smile, frown or rolling of the eyes. Aha! I found it:

Siad_Barre.JPG

LoL@Jannah... so delusional!

There was a time S.Barre believed in unity and Somalihood, no doubt and there was a time Somalia was doing amazing thanks to him. But towards the latter part in his presidentship, he turned into a qabilist tyrant. Thats a fact, live with it!

Kool_Kat   

^AMIIN!!!

I enjoyed every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year, while Siyad Bare ruled...NO ONE can change that...

Layzie, lol@quraanshooyin..

Jacpher   

Jannah is not the best judgment. It's the Best of the best reward, Janatul-Firdows with raada of Allah, that's.

Siyaad Barre was Aabe & Guul-wade Siyaad to some by choice, and by force to others, literally. I personally remember the horrors members of families have gone through but let's not indulge in someone's fate of Aakhira.

The Somalia he came to in 69 was totally different than the Somalia he left 91 as a runaway fugitive, he left when even the trust between people is gone, his narrow minded policies push the country behind the cliff. It was free fall afterwards.

But com'on what is the difference between the somali street metality at that time and SOL's politcal section rightnow - both are burdened by the same baggage. humanity seeped out of everone.

where the shaydaan did some good???? i need an example dadkaygoow

ciyaal miidhan baad tihiim ma idinkaa waxba ka ogaa siyaad barre ..... anaga na waydiiya anaguu meesha noogu yimide :D

^^Iwonder those pretend somalilanders now and leaders at that are all hanbadii Siayd barre, from riyaale, to ciro, ismail-yare, to Jaycalk-Sheekha. bloody parasites, they con us.

Blessed   

Yeah, Bare did great deal of good for the country, he knew how to deal with Somalis... arrests, murder, curfews and intimidation for anyone who dared speak out against him. And these were in the times of peace, and when the people of the North refused to be treated like second class citizens, he went further. He went so far that when a Somali air force refused to carry out his dirty work of killing and bombing Somalis into submission, he went and got a South African to do the work for him.

Amnesty International, Somalia Report 1, December 1988.

According to The Guardian newspaper, Somali Air Force pilot has defected to neighbouring Djibouti after refusing to bomb civilian targets in the rebel held Northern city of Hargeisa. Lieutenant-Colonel Ahmed Mohamed Hassan, the defected pilot provides further evidence, in a telephone interview with Omar Alasow, in his residence in Luxemburg that:

"At the briefing (before the attack) we were instructed that the military target is the enemy. Direct your attacks against wherever there is a high concentration of Isaaqs. They are all SNM members and supporters (meaning civilian population from the ***** clan). I asked the Brigadier-General if such bombardment was legitimate and constitute a military advantage for the Air Force. "It is the responsibility of the Isaaqs (civilian population) to kick out the SNM from their homes. They accommodate them. Let them face the consequence" he replied, adding that "in times of war we are obliged to obey orders. No question."

The original mission of the Somali National Army was to protect the nation from external aggression. I was trained to fight against an enemy force not my own people; my decision was firm to risk dying rather than bombarding civilians and their property."

The Guardian, Friday July 15, 1988.

Source

Try and spin it all you like but the man was an evil piece of work.

Secondly, Ms, Lazy

Maxaad tidhi? They couldn't contribute? What a joke! What reer SL have achieved during the 16 years without Barre are prove that he and his stooges were stifling our progress.

Kool_Kat   

Afar jir iskool dhigtoo

Af Soomaali lagu baro

Awal Awal Awal lama aqoon jirin

Kuwii noo albaab furay

Noo furay albaada

Abeheen Siyaad iyoo Ilaah baa mahada leh...

That is what I remember...Aa kabacdi hada ku jisaareysiin... :eek: