Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

21kii Oktoobar!

RedSea   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Actually, The few Reer waqooyi girls I met here (North America) find me and my qabiil attracted. They think I am somali celeberty. LOOOL......but for now I am happy with my Wenlaweyn girl.... anyone else interesting have to wait in line like any other girl.

PS: How come there are no reer waqooyi pple in the USA.

I am in the U.S and vice versa... smile.gif

-Lily-   

LayZie, adigana yaa ka dhigay matchmaker? Lord have mercy!

Johnny is getting a lot of publicity, even lazy is getting excited. Had he not consumed so many beers and run a little faster he could have made the cab. Oh well, at least you know it’s not because you’re from an inconvenient tribe.

Blessed   

Ngonge,

Inanka maad cayda ka daysid? He looks nothing like you, you ugly mug. :D

Originally posted by Ghanima:

Can you imagine if some silly S/L women married Tuujeey or Khalaf or Ducanysan, or “Me” upon meeting her father/ mother he said, well my hero Barre…. :rolleyes:

LOL! Bare hero worshiping aside, kaasi waaba mid doqon ah, he'd need to be breifed on the art of wooing aabos intaanu odayga hor fadhiisan. Bal maxaa siyaasad u gaynaya? CVfiisga waa inuu xafido, oo marba in sheekada soo dhex galiyo. :D

I could just imagine that Bajaq (Tuujiye) sitting in front of a frowning ******* man, after ten minutes of not knowing what the hell the Bajaq is saying, he'd call his daughter and berate her for bringing home a Surinaami, Somaali iska dhigaya.

Waraa, Tuujiye... I don't know what Bajaq means but it sounds very nasty as it rolls of my ******* tongue, so I'm gonna join my girl KK and oo raaxadaan kaaga qaadayaa, Bajaqyahow!

Sheekadii syaadna waa ka gudbay!

RedSea   

lool@Zenobiaa.

Walal Bajakh is nasty word..it's suppose to be a chick i gues.

I converse with this sister from down south(somalia). In very respectful and well mannered way by the way folks.

After we keep talking for a while, she tells me 'you don't sound like rer waqooyi at all'. And I ask her 'how would they sound like'?

She replies well, they would say 'naw, dee, jaw, gabaw, nakaw' in every other word. :D

And I said to here, that is not true. Only our crazy ones speak like that with that high pitch tone. Most of us "ordinary" of us are simply calm and soft spoken. She said well i always imagine reer waqooyi to be sort of tough(dunno what she meant).

Example: I never lived outside of Hargeysa for more than a year or two, yet I sound like like little chick when I speak...not very common to reer waqooyi folks she says. :D

At the end she did mention that we are more honest and truthful than our bretherens from the South. :D

I said thanks that is true I gues.

Blessed   

^LOL! Nakaw! I get the 'your not like a typical reer waqooyi' too. I think some expect us to be angry xayramiin 24/7. :D

Bajaq = chick? It's sounds so much worse. :D

RedSea   

Zenobia,

bajaq in other words is SOFT. Which is if you think about it, ladies do have softer textures(skin) than men. lool

Johnny B   

Red:

Why i've this feeling that she'd more !, ;)

and where the " Bajaq(kh) " thing comes in ?

Liliy, abayo macaaney , haven't Zafir( that good for nothing Dede mirror) mentioned that, Lazy is my guardian, so taking advantage of me incase i get drunk is a no no.

Nowadays,who is dull enough to go on blind dates without taking his younger sister with him? not me, i tell ya.

Blessed   

^That's because, you're a special case JB, wax gabadha kaa qabtaa loo bahanyahay. icon_razz.gif

KK,

Shaqo La'aan aa ihaysa. LOL

Redka.

'Hold it right there mister' :mad:

Johnny B   

Zenoba, All that beeing special have left me with is that younger sister who see the gold-digger in any date of mine and this ego of mine that only falls short to tell me, had i been a female i'd marry you. ;)

Not everybody is lucky to have born in Buroa with that congenital look of You-are-mine-baby. icon_razz.gif

lol@^^

Lily, aniga waligey matchmaker ma noqon, mana noqonaayi.

I have to watch out johnny's interest in all of this. For the longest time, he kept saying that minyar oo laafiyooneyso sida inaa umoodo nigiskeeda dabada ugu jirto aa i waashey soo igu jiro, aa mar danba waxaan weydiiye, johnny yooow, yaa waaye mida aa mar walba ku dhibaateyso, markaas oo yidhi Lily, and the rest is history.

All I want to say you both is I am beside myself with excitement, waa runtaaa Lily, wiil iyo caano, gabadh iyo caano. Welcome to the family Lily

PS:Johnny, now that I have said everything you wanted me to say, can I get my cartier watch aa iga balan qaaday?

Waraa, Tuujiye... I don't know what Bajaq means but it sounds very nasty as it rolls of my ******* tongue, so I'm gonna join my girl KK and oo raaxadaan kaaga qaadayaa, Bajaqyahow!

KK, yey ku waalin, team Bajaq ee leader utahay.

Tuujiska, eedo, I am loyal the bone. Qofta aa ka walwali leheed waa KK, you need to keep an eye on that one.

Anytime ey another team's kastuumo gashan kartaa, intee kuu qosleyso, barnaamij kale ee kugu wadadaa, kixkix kix deeda caadi maaha eedo.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Zenobia:

Ngonge,

Inanka maad cayda ka daysid? He looks nothing like you, you ugly mug.
:D

quote:

Originally posted by Ghanima:

Can you imagine if some silly S/L women married Tuujeey or Khalaf or Ducanysan, or “Me” upon meeting her father/ mother he said, well my hero Barre…. :rolleyes:

LOL! Bare hero worshiping aside, kaasi waaba mid doqon ah, he'd need to be breifed on the art of wooing aabos intaanu odayga hor fadhiisan. Bal maxaa siyaasad u gaynaya? CVfiisga waa inuu xafido, oo marba in sheekada soo dhex galiyo.
:D

I could just imagine that
Bajaq
(Tuujiye) sitting in front of a frowning ******* man, after ten minutes of not knowing what the hell the
Bajaq
is saying, he'd call his daughter and berate her for bringing home a Surinaami, Somaali iska dhigaya.

Waraa, Tuujiye... I don't know what Bajaq means but it sounds very nasty as it rolls of my ******* tongue, so I'm gonna join my girl KK and oo raaxadaan kaaga qaadayaa,
Bajaqyahow!

Sheekadii syaadna waa ka gudbay!
Do you think I should set them up then? (G and my brother above I mean) :D

As for the word Bajaq, whenever I hear it I always picture someone accidently sticking their feet in a bucket full of water!