Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

21kii Oktoobar!

Tuujiye   

Man i missed SOL and the 21st lol.. waa bee meeshaan SL people iska heysteen oo iska jar jarijireen Siyaad Bare iyo all Somali dhan...

To all my SL people, y'all should know that the north used to be a heavy Siyaad bare suporter at 1969 and not only they loved him then, they also learned to love Morgan after he replaced Gaani loooooooooool... 21 of Oct, waa alalaasi jirteen oo wili nooloo siyaad ayaad ku heysi jirteen......... you could call him either a Dictator or not, Siyaad Bare was the greatest somali Leader to ever step up... U'll have daahir riyaale now, sarkaal labo garaadle eh buu ahaa with no education, and y'll complaining still about him.. lol..

So now I wish they make 21Oct a day to always remember Siyaad Bare and that it will always exist in our heart..ilaahoo u naxariiso Siyaad..........aamiin ....

Northner neceebka jooji saaxiib... U know Somali Land wiligeed masoo saari doonto a leader like Siyaad..soo gaalka dil gartiisa iyo sharaftiisa sii ******* yahoo geesa xiir xiirka ah lol...

JB..lol.. kaalay ciyaalka kacaanka lagugu soo korshay in aa tahay maa sheegtid..oo ciyaalka ubaxa iyo kacaanku ku heysi jiray..wili adigoo nin weyn ah oo 25 kor u daafay... dagaalka kabacdi markaa imaaday Hargeysa aa waxaa hada noo biloowee ani qowdhan aan ahay.."chaw" mee dhihi jireen...lol..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

loooooooool ,, waar siyaad bare ninkii soomaali oo dhan qabay buu ahaa oo waatii cid waliba dabada u ruxi jirtay intii aanuu odaygu isku xaarin :D

Markuu dariiqii soomaalinimada ka leexday uun baa dee isagana la leexiyay oo xagaa iyo aakhiro loo sii gardaadiyay .... :D

Hadda Soomaali oo dhan oo waa la haystaa Somaliland mooyaane ,,,

Hadaanad rumaysnayn taas ,, orodoo waydii wixii ka nool 5tii golaha sare iyagaa kuu sheegiye.

Blessed   

Tuujiye,

Reer SL baa calanka laguu saarey ma'istidhi?

News Flash: Ina Barre was hated and cursed by all Somalis. The Prophet (saw) said to not praise the actions of an individual, till you know how his affair ends. Barre, might have started off on a good footing, but in his eventuality he was disgraced, opposed by all Somalis, then chased out and he died in exile and looked upon with disgust by all Somalis [apart from, tolkisa ;) ] for his dictatorship has lead to the downfall of all Somalis.

Haduu adiga qof roon kuu ahaa, dee carry on singing his kacaan songs, that's all you have left of him. Laakin, anaga digashada iyo xagxagashada naga dhaaf, it won't bring him back or change his disgraceful history.

Ibtisam   

^^the nice version of what I am going to say.

could call him either a Dictator or not, Siyaad Bare was the greatest Somali Leader to ever step up

Only the people who benefited under him would utter such rubbish and call him a "Somali leader, remember him in their heart etc" He is why Somali has failed to exist, and it will never exist while people of this mind set are still around. Whether he was your atheer, clan or related to you by marriage the least you can do is accept that the process of the demise and misery of Somalis started with him.

This kind of gloating and capitalising on the suffering and miser he caused is exactly why wounds have not healed. It is nasty and evil that you and the likes continue this parade and target it towards some of the people who suffered most under his rule, while they have been so forgiving, and trying to move on with their life’s. People like you make me sick :mad:

You say Allah hoow naaxaristo, I saw may Allah take you and him to their deserving place. smile.gif

Jac: I hate marakaad iska qoosashid after a comment so out of place and evil. :mad: issh

NGONGE   

^^ Here stands gabadh finally sharciga ingreeska heshay. Yaan lala hadlin please; qofka waxan qoray iyada maaha, waa farxada sharciga :D

nuune   

^^^ Duq Ngonge, adigu sharciga sideetamaadkii ayaad heshay saxiix, ee gabadha iska daa sharciga haku damaashaadee duunyada daafaheeda mar haddey gacanta ku dhigtey.

About 21 October, all I can say is it was a beautifull day, yesterday I am refering to

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Here stands gabadh finally sharciga ingreeska heshay. Yaan lala hadlin please; qofka waxan qoray iyada maaha, waa farxada sharciga
:D

First of all, your Soomaali is very understandable.. so kudos for the improvement!

Secondly, sharcigii weli lama hayo. So waxaad ka hadleysid ma garanayo.

Ibtisam   

Wow Serenity can read bad somali after all. :D

JAc: they have many versions of him.

Lool @Ngonge- I know you think the same as her!

NGONGE   

My Somali has always been understandable, woman. You just fell for northerner's wicked rumours.

What do you mean wale lama hayo? You've been here for like..err..erm..EVER! Write to your MP.

Heh@nuune

Kool_Kat   

Tuujiye, amaa lagu cunaa hee maanta, Bisinkee...You hit the nail on the head...Siyaad Bare (allaha unaxariistee) sida Soomaali loolo dhaqmo ayuu yaqaanay...He put them their positions...And those who didn't like their position, still cry about it to this day...Boy ohh boy, mayaqaanay si dadka dabada looga dhoco hee!!!

I am not related to him in any way shape or form, but I think Somalia will not see a great president like him...Somalia is not the way it is today because of him alone; Somalia is the way it is cuz of QABIIL!!!

Allaha unaxariisto, dambigiisana dhaafo!!!

Actually I attended a huge party last night. The party was about commemorating Kacaankii 21 October 1969. You can not imagine how many people attended that party, I never though people love Siyad Barre that much, Some of the pple were crying when Qudbooyinkiisii and Heesihii Kacaanka la daaray. Everyone was praising the the old man despite their qabiil differences. One of the organizers told me that they were not expecting this much pple even The Marriot Hotel management (where the event was held) complained about the number of pple showed up.