Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

21kii Oktoobar!

Som@li   

Siyaad Barre was a great leader in the begining, till soomalidu ku kacday,and he ruined all. Some say why he didnt leave power, but answer is to those who wanted to get rid of him, wanted to benifet not Somalia, but for their clans....I guess that made him stubborn and more evil, cause meesha sheekadu ka kacsi bay ahayd, dee taasna ma yeelin, oo kuwii ku haystey badan koodu waa kuwa maanta jooga, inskasto laga yaabo haduu markay soo qudhmaysay ka degi lahaa ay wax is bedelilahayeen.

ElPunto   

^How come this debate keeps coming back? Is there really anything to go about for pages? Everyone knows his legacy - it's the reason many of us are in the West and the country is the way it is today.

Som@li   

the depate started on 21st October,that is why!

The point, do you have a solution for the country? other than to review the history?lol

ElPunto   

^I'm not the one going on about the good old Jalle. And how did you arrive at asking me for 'a solution for the country'? I could well ask you - and do you have a solution for world peace or global hunger?

Blessed   

^LOL! Good call, The Point. smile.gif When we stop defending brutal dictators and warlords, we will have a level playing field and can start discussing where to go from here.

Dabshid, I hope realise how divisive this topic is.

Som@li   

Yeah,Zenobia, I can see that,jaale Siyaad is dead, Sbut noone should deny that Jaalle Siyaad is big part of the Somali history.I didnt bring topic cuz i liked him.

The Point, first answer my Q,then we can discuss global warming,hunger, etc.

ElPunto   

^Of course - just put me in charge. I'd sort out the mess in a jiffy. And I'd provide a few jobs to certain SOLers. Rudy for Chief Jester anyone? Or should that be Ngonge?

Som@li   

Will chose u as long as you are not corrupted. Yeey dreamt to be the head of Somalia over 40 years, and it come true for him? why not you!lol

Jacpher   

^You two should slap it out of each other. No other way to settle it. KK and Ganima too.

As ciyaal, everyone loved marching in school uniform. Maalinta 21ka October was not only memorable day but sort of holiday for the country. Standing and marching for the regime, that's a different topic.