Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

W O M E N?

x_quizit   

Og, was i aggressive? were u scared? then my job is done :cool:

I would take u more seriously if u gave a balanced view, rather than blame women across the board for ur deficiencies and insecurities...but carry on, i don't blame u...reason and knowledge have it to invade ur part of the world..who am i to burst ur bubble? ;)

p.s.-yeah! lets blame these women..cause of u divorce is high....shame on u ladies...ok Og..is that better? icon_razz.gif

OG Moti   

X-Q sister why the sercasim? this is against human rights.. please do not abuse my human rights and discuss with me in a professional way.. anyway.. i will keep going on helping my people and our somali women.. i will soon introduce new website soon to help coming up with a way to communicate with each other and train our people in relationship in an islamic way inshaAllah

peace

NGONGE   

X-q? How dare you? I have never seen such blatant display of disloyalty and treachery. I thought I was your special person for these types of arguments? Did I let you down? Did fight anyone else? Was I not sarcastic enough? Not aggressive enough? Did I not patronize you whenever you asked me?

What has this guy got that I have not?

It’s true what they say then, never trust women. :(

how can you trust gabad morgo leh!!lol.. i am call for an under dress check!! x_q, do u have deep voice too! wazzup with your avatar!! true to dat!!lol.. :confused:

Moti, I have read the research you mentioned and I am surprised the nomads here misunderstood your intentions. I am afraid Moti is right, we need to train our women for their benefit and ours, since they r the cause of divorce as proved by this independent scientific research.

Keep up the good work Moti and you will be rewarded by God. Thank you on behalf of sensible Somali men!

x_quizit   

lol rudy...did it scare u? im glad ;) ...dont make me show u my biceps...make urs dwindle in shame...and my voice...deeper than al sharpton for sure...

Ng, sooo sorry, i didnt mean to cheat on our hate-hate more relationship...i missed ur condescention, sarcasm, patronizing ways...no one can do it like u, and i assure u, i will leave the big battles just for u, not these amateurs...deal? :cool:

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by JustCause:

Moti, I have read the research you mentioned and I am surprised the nomads here misunderstood your intentions. I am afraid Moti is right,

Allah biinta bdnaa inanka!!!! :eek: where is your sources If you don't mind asking you ? :mad:

Salam

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Allah biinta bdnaa inanka!!!! :eek:

Salam

You accuse me of lying OG, where is your your evidence? This is against human dignity and I ask you to take it back. Plus I expect a public apology.

Originally posted by x_quizit:

lol rudy...did it scare u? im glad
;)
...dont make me show u my biceps...make urs dwindle in shame...and my voice...deeper than al sharpton for sure...

Scene 1

-------

X Q = Short Tracy Chapman look alike with Tyson's Lips & teeth. she is wearing a striped Shirt tucked in Jeans & Boots..she is standing outside just had smoke..while feeling angry & annoyed by day to day hustles...She sees OG Moti a typical farax looking fella; Skinny with Paggy Pants..shirt tucked in... round hair cut...shiny shoes... Moustache like John Holmes and sideburns

Scene 2

-------

I will leave it to ur imagination...

Salaamaat

LOL@THE LEGEND ^^, hehehe

X, I didn't know your sexuality was in question, how did that happen?

Here I was reading along calmly, and I come across Moti's response to you and he is going on and on about "X, sxb..." --"X, brotha..." and I'm like X is a brotha? DAMN IF I KNOW, DAMN IF I DIDN'T KNOW. Hahahahhaa, but shooo, that was close call.

MOTI WROTE:

Aeryn Sun if you dont care now, you will care when you get divorced because of you... please join the group to stop or at least reduce the divorce that we are facing in our nation..

According to MOTI, he knows who is getting a divorce and he probably knows when it will happen, isn't that right Mr. Know it all?

Aeryn suneeeeeeeeee, hurry and participate before you get divorced. (orod aan kudhahay)

Bess.   

it takes a really small and totally insecure person to blame someone else entirely....wat i would like is to see "men" take responsibilty for some of the problems that occur in a marriage....cause it takes two to wreck a marriage.....besides the poor women r just fleeing from the sinking ships that were thier marriages.....talk about about titanic...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

peace

Tuujiye   

Zu Za Zi Zooooooo waxaan maqlay waxaa ka heshaa gabdhaha constraction workerska ah, run miyaa...baaba shiinees waaxid...

wareer badanaa!!

Blessed   

:D

Aaah! I just love the way the tables have been turned on the Somali man. We now have a situation where the men moan, nag and complain haplessly at their predicament. Whilst the ladies carry on - well, inflicting further pain. Oh the joy smile.gif

*yawns*