Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

W O M E N?

Bess.   

WHAT DO WE WANT... A REAL MAN....PERIOD...IM TIRED OF ALL THIS WHINING..."WHAT DO WOMEN WANT"...WAH WAH WAH :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...WHY DO U ASSUME THAT WE WANT THE SAME THINGS....DO U THINK THAT WE OPERATE ON SOME " HIVE/COLLECTIVE MIND MODE"...WE R INDIVITUALS ....HOW ABOUT FOR ONCE U TRY TO STOP WHINING, GROW UP...AND WLC REALITY.... TRY TREATING WOMEN LIKE PPL JUST LIKE U...(OK NOT LIKE U ...AS WE R OBVIOUSLY MORE EVOLVED)...BUT LIKE A PERSON NEVER THE LESS.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

PS...LET ME TELL U WAT WE DON'T WANT WIMPS.....WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT....AND EXPECT US TO PROVIDE IT..... ;)

PEACE

haa women! as the saying goes, u cant live with them and u cant live them!

4 some reason, women r my best friends!!lolol.. some many times, they got me out of jams! and i do appreciate that! and many of them have my ultimate repect!! even though some of them trick me to contact them!! devilish minds! lol.. here are my fags about them creatures!

dont chase them! ignore them! they hate that! just play the khabar maafish thing! dont sweet be cool, let your eyes do the talking! then she will be sending so many messengers! every dude knows this, but few can play it like an artist!!

but here is the thing i cant phantom! why xaliimos r the first to jump off the divorce mountain! every breakup that i am aware off, majority are women caused why! and the flip side is this! their choice that they opted for is freaking sad! i mean pure bad! i remember the one who divorced her hushband and ended up shacking up with some dude who was already married to some lady in europe! no fwd progress that but only back to low life!! what gives!!

and the worst thing that i notice about some sista, is their trust of non-nomads! lemme ask this q's, how many of them sista/brothas u know that are recommending this type of union after?

:eek:

OG Moti   

Rudy you said it all...

but why our SOL females attacking me for no reason.. all i did is post a scientific research... wasalaam

peace

^^^Cause your so called "scientific research" results are relevant to somali women's lives as chicken manure. :rolleyes:

Where did you get it? THe Farax Institute For Degrading and Demoralizing SOmali WOmen....Department of Rumours?

OG Moti   

^^ no dear sis, from UNDP independant researchers.. and how can i degrade my somali women, it is just a problem that faces us now adays and they are trying to find the solution, and dont shoot the messenger .. i only post reality and research findings ... Allah yaciin.. peace

Originally posted by Femme Fatale:

Where did you get it? THe Farax Institute For Degrading and Demoralizing SOmali WOmen....Department of Rumours?

icon_lol.gif . Sure enough.

whats all this -ve vibes uzing from our sistas! i mean who can hate lil skinny faarax who owned a little pony back in somali and worked his butt off! namean! who can hate a person like!! hah!

ladies! dhee caydhee ba idhiin ku faxadhey! i dont what else to blame!! lol...peace!!

Tuujiye   

War ileen balaayo..Gabdhahaan femenism nimada ma joojiyan miyaa...War ninka Su'al buu idin weydiiyey!!!ama ka jawaaba ama iska daaya..wax sexistah muu la imaday sxb keen...

Can you stop posting sexist crap like this, Moti. And stop using misleading evidence perpretrating old mysogynistic views of women, 'k?

DA for you to call someone sexist is wrong because you are the bigest sexist in SOL because you simply HATE ALL MEN...

OG-Moti sxb naag ka jawaabi karto su'aashaan wee yartahay. And gabdhaha meeshan jooga badankood "caqliga" ma eesan ka qaangaarin oo wili wey liitaan..Diintoodana saa uma adka oo wili waa arday baceesan, damacoodana aad iyo aad buu u badan yahay mxaayaale Wili waa dhalin yaro.

Naagi waxee wax fahantaa baa la yiri "markee hesho Ferihii laga soo gooyo si ee u ceshmato"..ileen waa tii laga abuuray feer naga mid ahee..Markaa waa Xubin cidla joogta ilaa ee soo hoyoto calaashaan ee guursato, waa markaas marka ee ogaan doonto waxa ee rabto.

wareer badanaa!!!

Bess.   

Originally posted by rudy:

the word is on de street is that, most of these pro female ladies chase after hard core faraaxs! so watch out homie!! u might be the game!!

in ur darkest dreams u wish..... :rolleyes: ...so misguided.... :rolleyes:

Qac Qaac   

in ur darkest dreams u wish..... ...so misguided....

That is so girly..

although i don't like feminist girls.. but we shouldn't be treating all our women the same.. i know those feminist girls kill their name.. but we gotta be fair guys come on..

sharac allaho bal kaalya sheeko gaban bal iga gur

abyoo basbaaso! marka maxa ku sharadh aha!! bal noo sheeg sheekadha!! shoosh baad wadhaya!! mesey

waan gogo sharreera!! :D

Faheema.   

oops! well it could have been worse, my reply could have ended up inappropriate thread :eek:

As for this topic... I would agree with the Legend

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

I dunno why you really worry about what Women want....

Taada ku filnow, her wants and needs... maxaa dumar oo dhan ku dulsaari :rolleyes: