Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

W O M E N?

OG_Girl   

LOL@Shayma .

Moti .. bla bla bla .. seems you are bored old man.. go find a woman to marry you if there is one wants you out there ... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Salam

nafta   

kinderachtig noem ik dit, altijd wel een of andere bullshit moeten ze weer zeggen over vrouwen...GROEIII OPPP

walahi SOL begint zijn touch te verliezen, deze mannen hebben een heftige les nodig om ze weer op de goeie pad te brengen...krengen!

:mad:

keeps on talking to herself

Bess.   

iam girl...woman....also girly...i wouldn't call myself feminist cause i don't like labels....but like the legend said....take it easy...all woman kind's needs aren't ur concern ...just worry about the one woman in ur life...and rudy...why r u always in this posts about woman this and that...aren't u married ....shouldn't u be out of this loope and enjoying our wife...... ;)

peace

OG Moti   

u advice them, ask them question, try to solve their current problems, post articles that concerns them, try to help them help themselves and What happens

They Attack you personaly and they get personal

I asled a question, i posted suggestions to reduce divorce, what do i get in return, name calling and fights towards my simple and peace loving characters and personality...

please help me help you.. and lets get to the bottom of the divorce problems and lets listen to each other...

peace

Pacifist   

Og Moti aboowe

Checky Hear oky

In behalf of my sisters and world of women sorry....

Women are very beautiful creatures

Like they say you can't leave without them and you can't leave with them..

We are very complicated human beings try not to understand everything about a women laakin one thing they don't mean the obvious but its all love..

Your contributions to the female species is very much appreciated Although we dont show it sometimes :D

OG Moti   

Qac QAAC haa ma aragtay.. danbi aan sameenin aa la isaaray.. all i did was post a research by UNDP, with supporting statistics dagaal aaba iga soo gaaray..

Hasnasister i wish all Somali girls were like u or even half like u.. you understood my words and u knew i was only trying to help and see what are the causes of the problem, and what do i get ... name calling and attacks...

I decided not to share my findings concerning Somali women again.. I shall not think about them and i shall not try to solve their problems.. I am disappointed and in pain because I twice won in a foriegn country " Women rights activist of the year 1999 and 2004" this is what i get... I couldnt believe doing good will bring you problems... but I am a forgiving man so I forgive them but i will also stop helping them..

peace

Pacifist   

Og Moti Walaakis mahasanid

Brother please don't be like that Somali Women are your mothers, sisters , ayeeyos, inshallahs daughters and most of all Wifey so aboowe don't say that you will not help women. Don't let your anger get in the great things that you are doing. Forgive and forget and keep on doing you best. Anyways aren't you doing it for the sake of Allah. So for the sake fo Allah Almighty Merciful the ever knowing walaalo please don't stop...

peace and Shaah

:D

OG_Girl   

lol@Hasna. you are so nice sister.

He is not after helping any one, he is just bored and wants to bla bla that is all plus who needs his help bal icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Salam

OG Moti   
Hasna sister, how can you help when u get cay and aflagaado... I feel disappointed, i feel sad.. i am a fat man and with bold head and such men are sensitive .. they should consider that.. but they dont.. so how can i help..? but Allah kariim... peace

OG Moti   
OG girl Allah yasaama7ak.. i am all about women's rights, but now i feel i was not anymore if i am getting like this treatments.. peace

^^^^YOu can help women by following the quran's teaching's, the prophets sunnah, and giving them respect and treating with compassion.

YOu dont have to ask what women want...Allah already tells you how to treat them. Follow the prophet's example and all will be well.

Salaam

Hey

To me iam attracted to guy with attitude i dont know whay but thats how it is...when it comes to pleasing a woman ya somali men dont know how to iam not saying these from expe... but i hang out wiht alot of somali guy and i know it... one thing is you have to know what spot to do her right lol. not just hit it let the water come out and you done no way that is nothing....i dont wanna go into detail coz we on ramadhan but ama just say both partner should know what spot that wil make both of ya say mmmmmh.

Originally posted by besbaaso:

and rudy...why r u always in this posts about woman this and that...aren't u married ....shouldn't u be out of this loope and enjoying our wife......
;)

peace

sista! i am just looking for yall... showing u and guiding to DO THE RIGHT THING! if even though the shaydhaan is locked up this month, u can see whats happening with sista's like PASS THE MOMBASSA sista! LOL.. HIT THE SPOT AND LET THE WATER COME OUT! HUH! whatchaya talking sista?

Besbaaso! my wife really thinks alot of the sol women these days are HYPOCRITES!! in her days in sol, she never showed no attitude but great reasoning! she does read the topics here but dont like it! i am begging her to do one soon! we will see!!

Hey gals, there is a story about a group of clowns that were forever responding to the same old threads, posting the same tired topics among themselves, day in and day out. Lame but true story. (haddaba they are nuisance to me)

Among all of you men, one very smart brotha said it best, and he wrote:

I dunno why you really worry about what Women want....

Salaamat

...that man was Legend of Zu...A.K.A Zulu

Research:"systematic investigation to establish facts". You haven't done any of the sorts, therefore your findings of these stats aren't based on research, its based on fabricated tales of unidentifed sources.

There can't be any truth or relevance to anything you have stated so far, unless you can provide the source's behind your findings.