Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

W O M E N?

first of all Legend of Zu has nothing to do with ...A.K.A Zulu! its an ancient chinese philosophy! he aint shaka zulu okey! did u asked him what zu philosophy is about women?

also, one +ve comment is still one! it looks like clowns out # the legend! so where does that leave u!!

I love Somali Women . . they are all beautiful , , respectful,,,, wonderful,,, Clean . . Honest . . . Social . . .

I like the way they shy .. the way they move,, the way they treat their husbands . . the way they walk , , the way they glance . . . the way they cook . . . the way they talk . . the way they listen . . . . and may be the way they ! ! ! ! ! !

I love Somali Ladies . . . I love all of them . . . from my heart . . . May Allah bless them all . .

Aamiiiiiiiiiin smile.gif

nuune   

posted by Mombasa_Queen

one thing is you have to know what spot to do her right lol. not just hit it let the water come out and you done no way that is nothing.

are you in anyway into mutorolology or urology, cuz u do have alot experience on both men and women in relation to sex.

Buubto   

OG moti

Ar adigaa maskiin waxid gasac yada ayaa lagaa soo jajabiyay miyaa? Xaax Alla xanuun badanaa. Yac lol.

• I know waxa ku haayo u went all the way to Syria because of her and she didn’t appreciate much.

• You bought her dahab she questioned the quality and style

• You sweet talked her, she found you too good to be true

• You tried to protect her, she found you too controlling.

Geedkaa mirihiisa ma macaano ma istiri maad meel kale ka quudatid ina adeer. Tufaax haduu gees ka bololo dhinaca kalena waa lagu jiraa, ee ka digtoono dhanka kale intaad ku jeedid hal meel.

Bro mid hadee qob moos kuu dhigtay hablaha oo dhan qob moos mawada sitaan yaa xaaji.

nafta   

looool Nuune!!!..talk about subtle hints eh..Mombasa Queen iska celi dee...yuuna kugu afbarinanin! :D:D

As For Jacaylbaro ...magacaado ayaaba xan-xattan igu riday, dee silic iyo rafaad ayaan kujiraa ee maad isheegtid :D

nuune   

^^^^ nafta adiga waxan kugu ogahay mr Jaceylbaro, ee queen ii dhaaf aan su'aala weydiiyee kusaabsan sexiology.

Khal' l rabsha and post the link. Or is it so secret that you dreamed it up in your free time? Syria has a lot to offer. Go see the sights and report back to us on something real.

Easy on the sheesha.

dawoco   

lol@nafta

kinderachtig noem ik dit, altijd wel een of andere bullshit moeten ze weer zeggen over vrouwen...GROEIII OPPP

walahi SOL begint zijn touch te verliezen, deze mannen hebben een heftige les nodig om ze weer op de goeie pad te brengen...krengen!

Meid, je weet watvoor kerels ze zijn, mislukte romeo's allemaal ;) Wat ze nodig hebben is geen les, maar een flinke klap op hun kop, werkt wonders voor zulke krengen :D

Originally posted by dawoco:

lol@nafta

quote:

kinderachtig noem ik dit, altijd wel een of andere bullshit moeten ze weer zeggen over vrouwen...GROEIII OPPP

walahi SOL begint zijn touch te verliezen, deze mannen hebben een heftige les nodig om ze weer op de goeie pad te brengen...krengen!

English translation!

I call this infantilely, always, however, or an other bullshit must say concerning women... GROEIII OPPP them walahi SOL start its lose touch, these men have to a violent lesson necessary they on the goeie to path... bring krengen

Meid, je weet watvoor kerels ze zijn, mislukte romeo's allemaal
;)
Wat ze nodig hebben is geen les, maar een flinke klap op hun kop, werkt wonders voor zulke krengen
:Denglish trans--

Meid, your weet for kerels they are, failed romeo's all;) What they necessary have no lesson is, but a considerable slap on their head, works wonder for such krengen!!

somali trans-- WE LOVE FAARAXZ HOW COME THEY DONT!! :D