Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

W O M E N?

nafta   

looool dawaco walahi deze gasten zijn echt verrot

to rudy...it doesnt help using a translator hun...the true meaning is too divine :D

and for the rest of you all grow up

Originally posted by LANDER:

quote:Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

X Q = Short Tracy Chapman look alike with Tyson's Lips & teeth. she is wearing a striped Shirt tucked in Jeans & Boots..she is standing outside just had smoke..

:D

Zu if you only knew [/QB]
LoooL Lander..No Kiddin sxb..heheheh

OG Moti   

^^^ Sxb jeceel baa kujajabiyey, Allah macaak, Avatar kulahaa, why dont you say i like your idea, the avatar idea not the avatar itself, brother she is a relative and single, you can come and ask her hands me.. and i will ask few questions before i even discuss with you asking her hands,if u fail answering darbiga kabood.. peace

Diamante   

a wise man once said

You know there’s no way I could ever be

Without their sentualities

And every time I think that I break free

It’s like they always grab me

Everywhere I go, it’s like a video

You know exactly what I mean

If there could only be 3 more of me

Then I could keep all these beautiful women

There they go

Doin’ what they do to

Make a man go crazy

But it just ain’t fair

Cuz they got us in a daze

What makes me so amazed

Is that they know it

Cuz they’re beautiful

he couldn't have been more spot on ;):D

nafta   

loool MOTI...bisinka qarxiska socdo wa maxay...saaxib wiilka ka qalee ee anigoo xishood ku ogaa ha kasii naxin...i'm warming him up dont u worry icon_razz.gif:D

Jacaylbaro...my avatar speaks loudly doesnt it

what is is that they used to say... "a kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous" ;)

loooooooooooool Og Motti, why should i come to for questioning ???? U wanna say u r her Father of something ??

Nafta, That is the best thing i've ever heard so far from KISSING . . . Keep saying it over and over, again and again . . . Nice Avatar i wish i could find one similar to yours.

Nuune, waad ku mahadsantahay talada aad gabadha siisay.

keep practicing . . . .

"a kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous

Hmmmmmmmm. I heard this one "A kiss is when bacteria decide to change residence" :D

@superflous....I can think of a lot of people who should be kissing instead of talking icon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

Kiss kaan la sheegaayo anba ma fahmin FF..lol baby maa la shuminoyaa..Kiss ee ka hadlaayaan..

Nafta kaalay, labo gabdhood miyaa waxa isa shuminaayo oo sawirka kuu ah..Waaba shakiyee..Jaceelbaro waxaas ha tusinin waa ku tuugaa, feebaro aa ku dhacaayo...

wareer badanaa!!!

Qac Qaac   

when bacteria changes residance looool. that was funny..

Nafta that was nice saying.

Jacaylbaro jaceelka waad heen la'dahay haye, Nafta makula dul dhacday, well good choice coz gabadhaas atleast naf ee ku galinee... kaalay horta shiikh inta ma noojooga oo wax meherinkara.. ilaahoow tuujiye haka dhigin shiikhaas, kaas qudbo siro iyo arimo kale uu la imaan lahaa.. hadduu rabo temple uu geen lahaa gabadha... asaga iyo nuune...

Besbaaso, ramadaan kaliya ma caabudno ilaahey,

loooooooooooooool . . waar hadda ma sheekadii aniga iyo Nafta naga dhaxaysay baa noqotay the issue. See camal, arrinkaan annaga keliya buu gaar noo yahay.

Hadda wax baad sheegteen .... waad nagu kaakicinaysaan ka warran . . . Horta Nafta waxaan ka helaa Points ka ay soo qorto iyo Avatarka oo Excellent ah . . markaa qaylada naga dhaafa nooh. Marka aan go'aanka gaarno waan idinla soo socodsiinaynaa . . .

Hadda yartii waad ka nixiseen inay mar dambe soo jawaabto lagama yaabo . . . No problem i'll call her by phone :D:D;)

nafta   

alla hayaay!!..sheekadi meel weyn ayee gaartay, damn

Tuujiye...laba gabdhood aa..war heedhe maxaa si ka ah, ani iyo gabar kale maxaan isku sheegi laheen :eek: ...i don't swing that way, u should know by now dee ;)

Qac Qaac, walaalo bal adiga sheikh raadis gal, ileen tuujie sheeko kale ayuu galay

Femme Fatale...loool walahi u crack me up, u sure its only bacteria that wil get exchanged, i can think of another thing or two...but only after ramadan....besbaaso is keeping a tight watch :D

Jacaylbaro...fone call kulaha, saan ku sugayay oo kusgayay ayey qoraxda igu soo kor baxday, u trying to tell me something... icon_razz.gif

Dee peace u all

OG Moti   

Nafta ^^ u are shukaansing the guy in public straight forward, no hinting no hidden words.. straight to the point.. i didnt like that, and i didnt like the guy, they way he talked to me was not peaceful, i cant trust him, nafta.. waxaad wado jooji.. yaanan inankii ilkodhuluc layiraahi jiray aanan kugu darin.. wali wuu kujecelyahay, tolow ilkihii masameeyey?... peace