Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Hallucinations

nuune   

JB, I think Ngonge wants to give the ladies attack, then they would tell their encounters and hook ups with male jinns :D

Sheh, loool, say Acuudu Billaahi mina sheydaani rajiimi, that is when the guy left his children when he said Acuudu billaahi, yaa korin karo caruur jinni ah, but the guy got rich afterwards, no one believed him at first, his stories were all over the papers.

PS: By the way, female jinns are damn hot and gorgeous, from what I have being told, kuwa muslimka ah wey asturanyihiin and don't reveal their bodies, plus they are not afraid to tell you their feelings

Aaliyyah   

^ are you trying to scare us? this is creepy!!

I looked back out of paranoia(to make sure he wasn't going to follow me) and he wasn't there anymore. Now you see him, now you don't. I froze. Then RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN. LooL.

I am not going to deny that Jins exist, bt I HAVE a feeling you were scared...maybe it was just late at night and you were walking alone.

Anyhow, you guys should read the Quran at all times. It will protect you inshallah

salaam

Malika   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

A day in the life of Nuune. Nothing bothers him. Or Malaika by the sounds of it.
smile.gif

Yeah,its kind of nice to be walking on cloud nine daily..Heh

If only you knew. :D Surati Baqarah on a continues mode for hours on end around the house.. :D ,throw in the 100 times a day ayati kursi,iska daa the 3 last surah's in the quran read over and over.

I have seen the effects on those possessed,its no joking matter.

LooL, A, still in denial. I was not scared. My concerns were purely earthy- assault- so for him to disappear was a complete shock! I'll save my other stories for another time, shall I? smile.gif

Malika lol, I was going to ask you how you managed to get over the incident with the aunt; sounds full on. Now I know!

Nephissa   

MS DD, Gabar jini [acudubilah mina shaytani rajem] galay ma maqashay, after she poured hot water on them in the bathtub while showering? Jini [acudubilah mina shaytani rajem] ba ka dhex qayliye, saying: waan jiifneee caruurtay iga gubtay!

nuune   

Ms DD, wait untill I bring one of the best stories about Jinni and Insi, this story, the couple, the man and da female Jinni got 14 children altogether.

Malaika, throw some Waganga on us, nagu rushee or nagu bilbil :D

Ms DD   

Nephy

I heard mid carruurta jin ku kaadisay by accident and they possesed her. Actually I was there when this happened in Utange 1991. Another neighbour, a lady's jinn ayaa ka qeyliyey after meeting her in Libooya.

Now we gotta be careful, or the jinn of A&T or Sayid ayaa ka qeylinaya one of SOL girls.

Abtigiis   

MS DD

I have no Jinn, But I can not be held responsible if galkacal ay la qeeylyaan. Then, let them send me Maryan Mursal's:

Jacayl diiran oo kulul oo iiga yimid dhankaagaa

Iga dhigay midaan, midaan dhimana nooleyn

Malika   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Have you ever employed the power of magic?

^Only to those whom looked deep into my eyes ;):D

Sheh,You sound spooked :D

I better quit this summoning of the unseen,my street has like a million cats and those creatures do freak me out! redface.gif

nuune   
Dhubad lool that is right, in Libooya and in Utaango in early 90s, I remember aniga iyo kuwa xerteyda ah used to be called everyday for Quraan saar to those uu jinku galey, suuqa waa noo shidnaa :D