Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Hallucinations

Bal waxay la soo shir tageen arka!

About the Utango folks...lots of them dudes and dudettes were depressed - or may be they had developed schizopherenia (sp) - yelling and screaming at one time or blurting all the thoughts they used to keep in mind in another. either way...something does not add up. :D why girls only? ma gabdhaha Soomalidaa jinka u jiljilca!

Jiiris

^you haven't lived, dude! Scared me too but it put hairs on my chest; now I am not phased(as much).

Anyway, last night's dinner conversation was on this subject. And now my sis told me more... a mother separated from her children...you can imagine the come back on that one!

N.O.R.F   

^My malcaamad teachers and the odd opinion of a Shiekh/Iman were enough. I have seen people 'possessed' and that is a scary sight. I'm scared writing about it now! Certainly nothing to discuss over dinner,,,,!!!!

-Lily-   

I cant see anything in that image, am I supposed to see something?

North, I hate it too when people get carried away and discuss this kind of stuff, makes me very jumpy.