Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Hallucinations

-Lily-   

Malika, I had a weird post-dream experience the other night, about 4 am. I'm still a bit spooked. Anyway, I have no problem with being fulley if it spares me a mini heart attack...

Malika   

Lol, you know their names too @ nuune, walle waan kaa baqee.

Lily,I sometimes experience strange dreams,especially near the time for salat fajr. Orood baa saladaa uu qacaa. :D

Waar Ngonge,nagaa daa dee these images :mad:

-Lily-   

More on the horror kuye, are you all right?

I dreamt I was being strangled and couldn’t breathe and when I woke up I still couldn’t breathe but managed after I convinced myself it was a dream and now I’m awake so I should be able to breathe. I looked up only to see a figure with a blurry face hovering above my bed, wan cudubilleystay and it was gone (or I woke up properly). I slept with my light on and listened to Al Baqra. That is all.

Apparently the strangle dream is common and the rest must be my imagination.

Now what the hell is Cirfid?

Malika, yeah I used to find myself wide awake just before its time for morning prayer, now of course its very easy since its morning.

p.s. Cute kid Ngonge.

nuune   

Lily, now dat was scary for you indeed, well, your horror dream is not dat bad at all, it can be interprated in different way, but as I see it, there is no jinni in there.

Cirfiid is one of among the Jinns, the higher ranking one's, Cirfiid is mentioned in the Quraan in Suuratul Namli(Ant) on the story of Nabi Suleiman where the Prophet requested Balqiisa's Kursi or Carshi be brought to him, so Cirfiid said I will do dat and will take me a day etc, so there was another guy who said in a blink of eye, I will bring Balqiisa's Kursi, so it was.

NGONGE   

^^ Cirfiid in Somali and Cafreet in Arabic. Tough little buggers they are. :D

There is also the Qareen (who you have with you all your life and is, in a way, like those bad little devils you see in cartoons. The ones that stand on Tom's - of Tome & Jerry fame- left shoulder and try to encourage him to do bad things).

There is also the Maarid. This is some sort of an Augur that is huge and is said to also change shapes.

The Yamanis talk about 'um el subiyaan' (the mother of boys). She's the one that nuune was talking about in an earlier post. She kidnaps young men and comes to them in the shape of a pretty woman. She also kills kids and spreads illness, etc.

Cara.   

Of course not, Ngonge. Why would a mere screen capture from a silly horror movie scare the bejesus out of me in broad daylight? It's not as if I swore off horror movies after watching The Grudge, or came home that night, moved the bed to the farthest wall from the door, and slept with my back against said wall? What kind of scaredycat do you take me for anyway?

And it's not like I typed all that with my eyes closed in case of accidentally catching a glimpse of the creepy brat.

Cara.   

Funnily enough that doesn't really do it. Only the boy with the too-many joints and making the violated-kitten sound terrifies me to the depth of my skeptic's soul.