Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Hallucinations

nuune   

Ibtisaam, this has nothin to do with films, it is natural, everyone has their own jinni companion in them, it is a matter of time they got seduced one day.

Oz   

Ibz trying to show coolness :D

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

a beautiful jin women seduces you and takes you to a big mansion where you spend the night .... and in the morning you wake up in the landfill with your *** bleeding stuck inside a rusty can . that you were apparently pounding away at the entire night.

Bugger!

Ibtisam   

^^^^What do you mean OZ??

Nuune Everyone does not have Jinni companion IN them or even around them, as far as we know, Jinns share the world with us, they can see us, but we cannot see them (even the prophet could not see them) They have similar family structures as humans, and like humans, they have good, bad, Muslim, non Muslim etc.

Any human who claims to have seen a Jinn is either hallucinating or the shidan showed himself to them in a form. (We also know from the Siirah that the Shidan can take different forms, even people you might know (like he did with Quarish in the Battle of Badr)

Sheeko kaal keena.

Dhubad.   

Running inot agroup of Jinni is normal and it can happen to any person.

I myself witness this back in Mombasa, a group of us went to swim in the sea, one of the guys screamed "I can't see anything" we thought he was playing with us but it turned out he was blinded by Jinni, he can see them but he can’t see us , he would say " I can see them coming , they are riding horses ". He was blind for three days, after a long Quraan Akhris he gained his sight, so there you go....!

Make sure you read this when going to the bathroom :

Allahuma inii acudu bika min al khubthi wal khaba’ith.

Ibtisam   

^^Are you confusing Jiin and Shidans???

How is it normal for anyone to run into Jinns?? And where is your evidence please?

This is getting creepy...

Malika   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ I should have said sijui girls don't count. Kuwa shiikoyinkan waa u xanjo...

Wait for Malika to come and tell us about the one that lived in her school garden or something.

^ :D:D , How did you know?

Actually,we had a Baniyaani[Hindu]neighbour,his garden used to be a no go area,he would actually come and tell my mum not to allow us to play in his garden as thats where his 'gods' come and stay. So there were times he had offerings under the large scary mango tree which had an old well next to it.Some nights we would hear bells jiggling,a womans cry,there were more then two dozen cats looming around that garden and all sort of other scary sounds.The strangest of all would be his strange looking sister's whailings for days,then someone in their building would die the following week...

My encounter with a possessed person was when I was about 14, my aunty was very upset by something.The next thing I know she is shaking violently,she seemed like someone passing out.So me and the shaqaalo lift her up and sat her down,the next thing I hear is this man's voice coming from her demanding I bring her[him]riverdour perfume[we all knew that was for them],once I hand her[him] the perfume,she opens and drink it like it was juice,she burps.Once she had done that,the male voice continued talking,telling me they[as there were more then one jinn in her]were not happy of so and so's treatment of their chair[my aunt],as he continues talking another one takes over and introduces themselves as so and so from so and so area..She too isnt happy and to tell so and so to be very afraid. After that warning,they left,my aunt just slumped over,like someone whom had just runned a marathon,she was extremely tired that day.

Do you all want to hear more?

nuune   

Ibtisaam, that is true, I agree with you, sheydaan iyo jimankiisuba wey na arkaan anaguse ma aragno, Quraankaaba saas sheegayba in Suuratul Acraaf "Innahu yaraakum huwa wa qabiiluhu min xaythu laa tarawnahum".

That said, the jinni is around us, and is very lucky to sneak into peolpe, so best option is to read the Quran iyo suuradaha Cawdu Billeysiga

EDIT: Malika gettin hooked up with Jinni :D

Ibtisam   

^^^So how do you explain all these people claiming to see Jiins and go for a hump. Me thinks a lot of Somali men have babies with Shidans.

Malika, that is normal, I've seen this even in London, in fact one of my relative a human guy who is now married with kids baa kaa haadla, he asked her to marry him about 7yrs ago and she laughed at him and told him you must be joking. Now everytime she gets a proposal she passes out and he speaks and says "If I could not have you, no one will, I will either kill you or prevent it happening". Worse thing is he is now married with kids. :eek: I don't think he is even aware inna gaaley miskeenta.

Humans, Shidan baa daad kaa kale or ka haadla. I have yet to see qof Jiin kaley.

Dhubad.   

Ibti, Jinni and Shaydaan is different, there are Jinni who are muslims and believe in Allah, you also the christian once. They both do harm humans from time to time.

I have met a few people who were possessed by Jinni and it can happen to anyone out there. that is why you need to read those Dua's when going toilet and so on.

Malika   

Nuune,

Caudhuu billahi minasheytaani rajiim,waar waa kusidee,'hooking' up means a whole other thing to being a witness to some bizarre event.

Ibti,I dont want to freak you out,but it is true,every person has their own jinn,every household has its own jinn occupier too.There are good and bad jinns,muslim and non muslim too!

They can fall in love with you,they can be envious of you..hence surati falaqa and nas.

Ayati kursi,is also a good protection for humans too.

nuune   

It is countless the amount of people me and some former coleages aan dad jinni galey ka saarney, they were possessed by jinni where the jinn is Muslim or not, it takes alot of energy to remove the jinni from the person.

lol@Somali men have babies with Shidans, the guy who told me his jinni story had 7 kids with his jinni partner.

In his story, everytime he mentions Bismilaahi, everything his children his jini wife all would dissapear just like dat, then after a while they would look for him and ask him not to say bismillaahi or acuudu billaahi, caruurtiisa uu iska korsanaayey and jhad descent life till da wifie died, and he couldn't raise the kids on his own, they r jinni children and needs lots of energy, so he left them.

Malika, ehehe, ahye wana share any hooked up stories with jinni, I know u got some stories :D

Dhubad.   

^This one is for the Jinni: Allahuma inii acudu bika min al khubthi wal khaba’ith.

Nuune, I don't think the hookup part is true lol

Oz   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

I think I had my dose of shidan and Jiin talk for the day

That's exactly what I meant. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^I'm not scared Oz, I just don't see the point speculating, because I'll take it to extremes, I mean since there are human-Jiin relations, do they use the internet too?? Can they read what we write?? I mean where does one stop speculating. Do they share our light and electricity? Do they get cold? :D

Allahu Acalum, we've been told so little and there is so much more to it. I guess we'll never know till we die.