Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Hallucinations

Cara.   

TP, Is there a cure for SISSY?

Reaching middle age maybe? But no, Ngonge is afraid of snakes, specially when they do this:

IndiaSnakeEPA_468x659.jpg

Revenge is sweet. Sorry to all the bystanders redface.gif

ElPunto   

^That's one of the most disgusting things I've seen recently.

Cure for SISSY - well that will cost a pretty penny. TP's Patented Forumala requires pirate-like cash. I'm afraid you might have just to wait until middle age.

Cara.   

See that really just made me curious about anatomy. I wonder if you can do the same trick through the ear canal :D

And I never too you for a sadist. Wait 'til middle age kulahaa. Dude, 3 years is a long time!

ElPunto   

LOL.

Get thee off to the pirates's lair then - on the double before decrepitude sets in.

Anything that comes out of the nose holds no curiousity for me whatsoever.

sankaan is haya. Ngonge dhimey.

Lily, that is tres spooky. Bil-kiss told me about one of her recurring bad dreams and I have had a variation of it TWICE since then. WtheF.

She also said something that night that made me have a realisation in the middle of sleep that night, it woke me up. Like a Eureka moment. Something that was almost clear to me that I had refused to accept for a while. Had some kind of dream with an Ahaa moment so strong it woke me up and I thought, Damn that girl is good. :D A short while later I had the bad dream. Woke up reading ayat al Kursi and trying not to curse B-K.

The girl is a freak. Tell her if you see her. Am tres busy at work to be here during daylight. Be careful she doesn't afuuf something on you though. smile.gif She'll give you dreams.

P.S: B-K thank you for the good dream. I am in peace now. Mwah. smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ When I glimpsed what looked like the skin of a snake I quickly closed my eyes and scrolled down. But just because I love you too, here have this from me: :D

grude.gif

Cara.   

Clever, make the image small so no scrolling required. What you lose in impact you gain in ambush. :D

Clearly I'm up against a master...

NGONGE   

Heh. A friend sent me a link to the ruqiya below. Just like that. Out of the blue. He does not even read SOL! Do you think he's trying to tell me something?

The Sheikh has a nice reading voice though.

Ruqiya

ps

I typed my last post with my eyes half closed (for very obvious reasons).