Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Hallucinations

Originally posted by nuune:

I haven't met any Jinni ladies, but got almost encountered with group of Jinnis talkin load in da middle of nowehere,

^^Are you serious Nuunka?

NGONGE   

^^ Don't give up yet, Xiin. I have a feeling he's going to tell us one long and crazy story anytime now.

ps

Notice how no girls have posted on this thread. (other than the tough one of course) :D

Pujah   

In the early nineties I spent some time in Untango and I remember hearing about "jin" going inside people and demanding stuff almost constantly.

nuune   

Ngonge lool, ha waalin dadka niyahow, am sure some girls would come and tell us about their Jinni males oo lix faroodyaasha ah :D

Xaaji Xiin, jinni encounters are normal, I was told, but that was just hearin loud chanting sounds, havent seen them though.

nuune   

Ngonge, eheheh just as I was sayin, we expect more gurls to come and confess :D

Pujah, I know Utango well, but mostly gabdhaha ayuu jinka ku dhici jirey, we used to recite quraanka on them illaa uu ka baxo

^^Look what your daring have done to Pujah--narating the Utange Jinni tales. I was there too, and remember this guy who used to make money by talking to these Jinnis inside sisters, mostly!

And that is just the begining.

Nuunka, saaxiib lafahaygaan u baqaybee.

NGONGE   

^^ I should have said sijui girls don't count. Kuwa shiikoyinkan waa u xanjo...

Wait for Malika to come and tell us about the one that lived in her school garden or something.

Cara.   

A&T must have written this Wikipedia entry:

A succubus (plural succubi) is a demon who takes the form of a beautiful woman to seduce men, especially monks,[1] in dreams to have sexual intercourse, according to the medieval European legend. Their male counterpart is the incubus. They draw energy from the men to sustain themselves, often until the point of exhaustion or death of the victim.[citation needed] One such story[2] relates to a man in the town of Coblenz, who has been bewitched by a succubus, with whom he is forced to repeatedly fornicate, whilst in the presence of his wife. The story goes on to say that "after an incredible number of such bouts, the poor man at last sinks to the floor utterly exhausted."

^ that is very close to the one i heard in Somalia.

a beautiful jin women seduces you and takes you to a big mansion where you spend the night .... and in the morning you wake up in the landfill with your *** bleeding stuck inside a rusty can . that you were apparently pounding away at the entire night.

at first i thought it was just dubaab as my friend was a heavy chewer who decided to go cold turkey but i have been told this exact same story by multiple people.

Nephissa   

I heard jini [acuudubilahi mina shaytaani rajeem] slapping people in the washroom and qashin-qubka stories in my early youth, and to this day, I stick my arm into the washroom, and flip on the light before entering. When I'm finished, I walk out of the bathroom, slip my arm back in, and flip the light off. I also don't take out the garbage after dark.

Ibtisam   

^^Why don't you just read your dua's, waving an arm around is not going to protect you.

Acuudubilahi mina shytaani rajeem. Reer SOL waax kaa baax sanya aya iiska yaar. Now we want to know what will happened if someone has sex with Jiin, and then kids and marriage. Alah Waax waalan!

a beautiful jin women seduces you and takes you to a big mansion where you spend the night .... and in the morning you wake up in the landfill with your *** bleeding stuck inside a rusty can . That you were apparently pounding away at the entire night.

HAHAHA LOOOL HAHAH People should really stop chewing.

P.s. Any guy who trust to sleep with jiin iyo Shidan waa gangster. I don't care what anyone says, he needs some serious lashes and then the nearest hospital.

P.s.s. Some of you watch too many films. icon_razz.gif