Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Hallucinations

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ 'Disrobing' is such a glamorous word, no matter what you say before it or after it.
:D

:D didn't want to tease the boys. Doesn't take much. :rolleyes:

Buuxo   

^LOL.

No,Ngonge never said i was man.Even if i was im still scared your jini stories,in case i get seduced by one.Acuudu bilaah mina shaydaanirajiim.

PS: im ready your replies from the last replies,so if you do reply make it short. ;)

nuune   

Cabdiyo, share ur encounters walaalo, and don't be in denial like those who replied to this topic, I have a feelin u got a crackin story to tell and share smile.gif

Buuxo   

Jb,prepare what? awliyanimo adinkaa claimgareeyo so do share.

Nuune,Encounters? bisinka.But since you asked so nicely. I will reveal that i did meet mid qurux badan i assumed he wasn't human,coz of the way uu ii iljabinaaye(it was too fast) you know ,that film 'bewitchd' how she did that nose twitch.It was like that ,bisinka! anyways maxaan sheeko kugu daalinayaa ,maalin maalmaha ka mid ah warkaan sheegayo waxka ma jiro smile.gif

PS: Nuune are your stories true or you doing a prank on us.I'll ask hooyo if it is possible. Hooyo knows everything.LOL

NGONGE   

JB,

Have you met Ibtisam in real life? Now that is one girl that Somalis would say when they see her 'gabadho jinn bay leedahay', so maha? :D

NGONGE   

Oh I forgot. A few years ago, there was a supposed photo of a jinn in a cave doing the rounds on one of those serial e-mails. Here it is. What do you think?

before5wb.jpg

Waxan ya guursan laha? :D

loooooooooooooooooool@the photo ..... I don't think we can see Jinn in its original form. That is what we can't see at all but we can see it in other forms.

I haven't met Ibtisam in real life but what i see is YES ,, Jinniyo ayay leedahay ,, :D

NGONGE   

Your jinni liked her jinni, Ms DD? I bet ours will get on like a house on fire then. icon_razz.gif

ps

The photo above is fake (was just trying to scare you).

after23ie.jpg

STOIC   

I was tempted not to open this thread having seen 8-pages long thread with no errrrr...issss....headings i decided to see who was halucinating.Meeshaa ileeen jiin balaagaa shekeynaayaa.My mom used to say Caauthubilahi minaasheytani rajiim inaankaan walasohayaa!.Ilaaheye sheytanku haithinka naroow...

nuune   

Cabdiyo, do ask Hooyo, am sure she will tell you alot about Jinns, and how it is possible.

And no, these are true stories abaayadiis.

Haye, am waitin for dat jinni story of yours :D

^tell us more about the friend/absentee father. You make the whole thing sound like so simple, oh, yeah, Abdi, he's married to a hot Jinn, has to be careful not to banish them accidently, yada yada, had to leave, too much effort running after Jinn kids, yadayada.

A day in the life of Nuune. Nothing bothers him. Or Malaika by the sounds of it. smile.gif