Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Hallucinations

Malika   

Aw-Dhubad,

That is among the questions asked by any 'jinn riding'wadaad.

Do you have dreams of you being intimate with someone that you cant really recognise?..scary business.

NGONGE   

Ibti :D

Like humans, jinn also come from a variety of different religions, ethnicities, regions of the world, etc. There are Muslim jinn and kaafir jinn. There are probably Sunni jinn and Shia jinn and Sufi jinn and maybe even desi jinn. There are good jinn and bad jinn as the Holy Quran states, “There are among us some that are righteous, and some the contrary. We follow divergent paths” (Translation of the Meaning of the Holy Quran, 72:11). The jinn themselves live together and procreate as the Holy Quran states, “He was one of the Jinn, and he broke the Command of His Lord. Will you then take him and his progeny as protectors rather than Me?…” (Translation of the Meaning of the Holy Quran, 18:50) as this verse proves that jinn procreate and have progeny.

However, the question that this post attempts to answer is whether or not humans and jinn can intermarry. Intercourse is possible between species here. There is somewhat of a difference of opinion held upon the matter of marriage. Malik held the opinion that a human male could marry a female jinn but a human female could not marry a male jinn. Similarly, if a human male was to marry a female jinn, the female jinn would count amongst being one of the four wives the male would be allowed to marry. Ibn Taymiyyah held the opinion that humans and jinn could intermarry and have children.

Nevertheless, many scholars say marriage between a human and a jinn is not allowed in Islam. Scholars that say this marriage is impermissible point to the verse, “And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates among yourselves…” (Translation of the Meaning of the Holy Quran, 30:21). In this verse, mates among yourselves seems to point to humans being allowed to marry only within humans (and jinn within jinn). Al-Hasan al-Basri held the opinion that marrying a jinn was possible, yet not permissible in the Shar’iah. You may ask, what? It is similar to the idea of a Muslim man wanting to marry a Hindu woman. It is possible, yet it is not allowed in the Shar’iah. Nevertheless, even if it is possible to marry a jinn, it comes highly recommended that one try not to pursue it…

Source

Dhubad.   

Malik held the opinion that a human male could marry a female jinn but a human female could not marry a male jinn. Similarly, if a human male was to marry a female jinn, the female jinn would count amongst being one of the four wives the male would be allowed to marry. Ibn Taymiyyah held the opinion that humans and jinn could intermarry and have children.

This is scarry now :D

Ms DD   

I am so glad it is not a dark. All this jinn stories are fascinating. Tell us more Malika and nuune.

I have seens few people possesed by the jinns. It is always about love or food.

Awdhubad

The tiolet dua is useful, cos that way a screen is put between you and all the jinns in the loo who are watching all your iihhs and aahs.

Ibtisam   

abu-sunnah Says:

March 22, 2008 at 2:55 pm

jinn are real …i was visited nightly by female jinn and the jinn had relationship with me while i was sleep, i was in a coma type sleep but fully aware of what was happening, i communicated with her and had conversations through my mind.she said she was my wife and i think she wanted kids by me.. she used to wake me up for salat.. sometimes i awaken and she lay on top of me,i did not actual see her but i felt her by feeling her while i was awaking she had a overwhelming beautiful figure and long hair.it became a headache after a while because i worked a lot and could not get any sleep because of this jinn wanting to lay with me and have sex and kiss me all night.i was not scared because i only fear Allah and i think thats what attracted her to me.i belive i cross over to the orther side some how with Allah permission she was a good jinn i never had any problems with her. but i did recite sura 2 -255 when i did not want to be bothered..i guess i scared her away by telling her to fear Allah i knew how to get rid of her when i wanted…to sum it all up i did have relationship with her on several ocassions with my cloths on and i did feel her with my soul on certain ocassions and i could communicate with her through my mind.. i got scared and i stop because i was getting super powers hearing through buildings people talking on one incident the female jinn said she wanted to control my mind .. i told her she,ll have a better chance escaping out of hell because that will never happen.she knew i was running the show . i have a lot more incounters if you interested let me know..i hope im not half jinn half human because im strong 38 look 20 and people see me and cross the orther street because of the light of Allah on my face..i belived if i wanted to i can control the jinn with Allah permission because of my good deeds and no major sins…

confused.com this guy from NGonges source. I mean WHAT?

my mouth was dry and she poured water in my souls mouth from the orther side due to the heat from her which caused my body to loose fluids.i communicated with her through my mind and reminder her About Allah , i was able to grab hold of her with my soul this is strange , and she salam me and i salam her as she departed. so now im seeing that the soul can communicate and the soul can move about when its commanded by ALLAH permission , i never really got up and walked or tralved , just grabbing and talking , my next faZe is to wander about and open my eyes what i exsperience will be shocking i may add i woke up and drunk a whole carton of orange juice boy i was dehidrated.

I think he is just having dreams.

Ibtisam   

^^As Allah is my protector. There shall be no visits. Humans ka ba qaar baa iska jiin aah you know icon_razz.gif

P.s. I assume since it is not voluntary and by the sound of it beyond my control I would not get any sins for it. I might just have to enjoy the ride :Dicon_razz.gif

I can't believe I said that!!!

Ms DD   

LOOOL ibti ..I knew you had it in you!

Giddiyup!

is there anyone brave enough to admit whether they had nightly visits from these creatures?

nuune   

Ms DD, back home, I knew a girl who was deeply in love with jinni, qof banii aadam dhan wey diidey, she wouldn't date anyone, and was asked why, naa maxaa kugu dhacey ood nimanka ku diidey, she tried to hide as much as she can, but one night, she usually does her business durin the night(yes, it always happens at beaches), Jinnis love da romantic scenes there at xeebaha, so people tracked her one full moon night, and there was on her alone but was accompanied by her boyfriend(da jinn), and people came close to her wonderin what she is doin there, she was layin down there talkin to her jinni boyfriend, but people couldn't see the jinni.

Anyway, dadkii baa qeyliyey ala gabadha jinni baa galay acuudu billaahi, jinigiii gabadhii bu la baxsadey waana la waayey gabadhii, she re appeared few days later and found pregenant

NGONGE   

^^ Xaaaaax. Malabkaan aad nago dhaadisay macaaana :D

Out of interest though, what sort of child did she give birth to? :D

I personally think all these stories are stuff and nonsense. I would like to see a female jinni with my own eyes and test the theory that they can marry humans before I believe any of the waxa la yedhi stories.

MZanzi   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Xaaaaax. Malabkaan aad nago dhaadisay macaaana
:D

Out of interest though, what sort of child did she give birth to?
:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Ngonge you never cease to amaze me ......

CUNUG NUUNE U'eg meey dashay lol

walaahi daacad aan uqoslay malab kulahaa

Ms DD   

Million Riyal Award to Uproot 'Possessed' Date Palm

Arab News

JEDDAH, 5 November 2007 - A local Saudi investor has offered a reward of SR1 million to anyone who can remove a date palm from outside a mall currently under construction, Al-Yaum daily reported yesterday.

The date palm is in the middle of what is meant to be a parking area for the mall. The offer sounds fantastic and many people will wonder why so much money is being offered for what should be a simple job.

Many attempts have been made to remove the tree but all efforts have failed. Workers used tractors to pull the tree but they failed to dislodge it. Then they tried to cut it down but that too proved impossible. Surprised when the tractor failed to uproot the tree, the project manager ordered a bigger one to do the job but it failed as well.

Finally, a number of religious sheikhs told the builder not to remove the date palm as a family of jinn lived under it and that was the reason all efforts to remove it had failed. The tree, it seems, is protected by the jinn, which live under it.

Workers have also reported that the job did not go as expected - especially since attempts were made to move the tree. A security guard said that weird things had begun to happen and he pointed to the second floor from which he said a worker had fallen and died.

The tree is still there and the offer still stands. So, if you are looking for a get-rich-quick scheme, grab your axes and chainsaws and head on down the site.

Cara.   

^Dammit I went into the wrong business.

Or to paraphrase PT Barnum, there's a fool born every minute and I should be taking advantage of them :mad:

NGONGE   

Finally, a number of religious sheikhs told the builder not to remove the date palm as a family of jinn lived under it and that was the reason all efforts to remove it had failed. The tree, it seems, is protected by the jinn, which live under it.

Why do I get the feeling nuune was one of these sheikhs? :D