Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Muhammad teddy teacher arrested

Jacpher   

Ghanima You've a valid point. The Muslim communities have learned their lessons the hard way not to go to that extent for freedom of speech. Just like many non-Muslim minorities don't have the privilege of freedom of religion in Muslim countries. A Muslim would get just about enough attention raising few legitimate questions about the Holocaust or its historical accuracy.

I think the Sudanese government's argument is the intention of the schoolteacher to deliberately insulting prophet Mohamed [scw] which can hardly be proven. The burden of prove is on them. I think if the teacher's intention was as alleged, she'd have probably done in other avenues, not in the classroom. Leave it for the school officials. The Sudan government has a bigger rat to catch. Save Darfur from those nomadic janjaweed militia.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

The Sudan government has a bigger rat to catch. Save Darfur from those nomadic janjaweed militia.

Darfur? What's a Darfur? And Janjaweed? Is that something you smoke? Acuudubillah!! This kafir insulted the diin in the worst way possible!! Off with her head!! Don't stary away from the real issues with your talk of Darfurs and militias, we need to punish this heathen!!

Johnny B   

Originally posted by J.11:

Let us have him whipped, I mean Zafir
:D
. Wouldn't that be something?

indeed !, One can hardly resist the jostling mind-picture of Ghanima 'our virtual jihadist and virtue-gestapo of late' in leather-black with a whip in hand and Zafir's bare-upper-body blooding, oh,the look in his eyes, Dede mirror would sure have headed town for such a scene leaving the grave-yards of wisedom. to sully or not to sully, a question for our poor Teddy. Apparently, Sol is awash in Jihadist mentality that would carry out such punishment on Zafir and with clean conscience at that, he has already been called " Dufaryaxo " and hardly skipped having a sucide-bomber sent on his behalf.

chubacka   

I cnt get over the fact they are gonna extradite her!!

Dey should send her to a real place of punishment...send her to France to live wid Sheek Jac!

Cadaan it was an innocent mistake, I cnt imagine she mearnt any offence.

Ms DD   

This woman clearly didnt intend to insult anyone and the sentiment to teddy bears is clearly a cultural one. I hope the sudanese government appreciate this fact

Johnny B   

snn2904bear180_396682a.jpg

“It’s appalling that there are people who get away with brutal crimes and yet a caring teacher is vilified because her pupils chose the name Mohammed for a teddy bear. It beggars belief.”

Ibtisam   

^^Cry me a river.

what is the big deal, miscarriage of justices happens all the time, 15days is nothing when compared to 28days you get just for being a Msulim :rolleyes:

Jboy:

You better be prepared to present you evidence against those allegations, don’t ruin my reputation, I’m hoping to work for the MI5, “virtual jihadist and virtue-gestapo” kulaaha

North:

What do you mean "Too lenient!" what exactly is she being punished for?

Lool @ Cadaan, I hope you are joking? right!

-Lily-   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

Shame. Some people pay a lot money to get spanked.

Ayoub, are you making a confession here?

Johnny B   

^15 days is alot for an old lady whose allgedly sole crime is letting her pupils chose the name Mohammed for a teddy bear, compared to someone (regardless his/her belief system,though mostly of the Islamic belief systems for apparent reasons ) whose allegedly crime is willingness or preparation of blowing people/buildings/subways off.

in short the UK terrorist law (though i don't support it ,but for different reasons ) is not just a law against Muslims as you so present it, but it then happens so, it is Muslms or people of that belief system that for a reason or another kill innocent people out of religious conviction. DUH.

I do agree with you though , miscarriage of justices happens all the time, but not neccesserily for religious reasons or out of religious convictions.

ps/ The well-beeing of your SOL-reputation is in good hands. ;)