Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Muhammad teddy teacher arrested

Malika   

Sudan is an islamic country its oppressing its christian population and what more its breeding the next Islamic fundamental terrorists,yes by not allowing children to name a teddy bear Mohamed ....isnt time to invade it?

Every Tom,Dick and Jane was discussing this case at work,ofcourse while glaring at me.. :D

-Lily-   

Tryna be 'witty', yaa kalab ? I mean, you may be aiming for clever repartee but you're actually closer to a blasphemous SOB. Repeat that line at your nearest Masjid, and I promise you, you'll be gathering your teeth off the ground in no time.

Getting too emtional is what makes ppl miss the bigger picture.

Dahia, I walked into our staff kitchen yesterday and as you know the story was front cover news in all national papers. No one dared talk to me about it though, even though I was mentally challenging them to say something. It’s beyond absurd. It’s not like the teddy was called The Prophet Muhammed.

Malika   

^^LOL,I was wondering which part of his body was itching him,the image that came to mind was not a pleasant one to say the least.. :D

Fabregas   

Talking of Masajid and knocking out; here is a little story;

A man enters a U.K mosque to pray and there is another man standing infront of him. So he asks him " can you move forward please". The man standing infront replies " why don't you move back". The men get into a heated debate inside the Masjid and tempers boil. One of the men challenges the other " lets take it outside". The other man replies "let me pray my sunnah first" :D .

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Heer waxay gaartay 'ilbax-nimada' la iska raad-raadinaayo in Nabiyul Islaam horteena lagu caayo. Ar Internet-ka dad geesi maxuu ka dhigay, lol.

Kaash,

blasmephous comments are rampant those days, a wise oromo man once said : Somali Dheragtay Alxamdulilaah ma taqaan. blame the chiro books. lool

Ibtisam   

Kashafa either insult him or inform him, getting all emotional and trying to inform while insulting the hell out of him is counter productive and not helpful.

Sharmarkee iyo North et al, you should correct your brother instead of inaad uu qoosalshan, you know that is not the way to talk to people or give dacwa and you know he may do more harm to Islam than good by going off on a rant, and perfectly illustrating/ reinforcing the common misconceptions. I appreciate that you guys are quick to challenge those who mock Islam, but you must be consist in your approach, manner and everything else.

As for this story, :rolleyes:

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

quote:Originally posted by Kashafa:

Heer waxay gaartay 'ilbax-nimada' la iska raad-raadinaayo in Nabiyul Islaam horteena lagu caayo. Ar Internet-ka dad geesi maxuu ka dhigay, lol.

Kaash,

blasmephous comments are rampant those days, a wise oromo man once said : Somali Dheragtay Alxamdulilaah ma taqaan. blame the chiro books. lool
I tend to ignore juvenile Kashafa and his incessant rage these days, lakin adiga ka si daray saaxib! It's quite clear that Zafir was replying to Cara's question and did NOT mean, intend or imply it's anything to do with the prophet (عليه الصلاة والسلام). Was it tasteless and opens the door for others to go one step further? Possibly. Was it blasphemous? Not a chance! There are rapists, killers, thieves and many nasty people that carry that name and we still regard them as rapists, killers, thieves and nasty. And it's not sacrilegious to refer to them as such (even if their name happens to be Mohammed).It has nothing to do with the prophet himself. But that's common sense, right?

To agree with the usual nincompoop reactions of our resident simpletons is to give this nonevent a magnitude that it does not merit. Ciyaalka ka hadh ninyaho...

^^ :D @ NG

is that for me or for Nothern, will you Clarify old man. meesha ciyaal ma joogo ya Ngonge.

Ghanima,

To Ghanima,

Islam is revelation, inspiration, legalization and scripture, so many millions love and respect and look up to it, but if any one here in SOL is bright, highly educated, and superstar in the mindset, well organized and atheist or whatever, and don’t believe anything of that kind its all well and good, BUT please let that person don’t denigrate Islam , Muslims or their believes , for that cleverone, let me say to him/her when you feel hungry you will eat, when you feel tired you will go to sleep, and when your life is finished you will die, Then "Sa turuduuna ila caalimal qaybi wa shahaadah, thuma yuni bi’akum bima kuntum tacmaluun – so you will turm back to the world of seen and unseen and you’ll be told what you have done in the earlier Life.

This place needs people with hard core convictions like Alle-U-Baahane, and for your information am not a daaci or a preacher I don’t have that knowedge, am still recalling little things I learned when I was young. But inshaAllah one day I will be real daaci but also we all need to enjoin the good and forbid the evil don’t you agree with me inaaar. smile.gif