Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Fresh clashes in northern Sool (Xudun) Between the Somaliland army and the Khatumo Miltiia

STOIC   

Heh...Xiin.I have been reading the opinions of many in this board to know how to separate the wheat from the chaff...Why do you guys think that a SIJUI person can't have an opinion about Somalia/Somaliland issues...Ma Ciirkaa kasotegnaay warya?

Xiinfaniin stop making up stuff

Thats far from accurate since when do the garaad clan live in gar adag dararweyne caynabo kiridh oog all of western sool and the entire Buhoodle district they even claim in that map. The holy town of Maydh, this is the moste accurate clan map of the garaad clan.

jkf4o5.jpg

Xaji X it is your feigning ignorance and your pretense above that misled unsuspecting sjuis like STOIC. Territorial claims are determined by grazing realities on the ground. For the last twenty years you have projected an outsized clan majesty that is far from real. Today theory meets reality and time will prove that if the veneer of superiority, which by the way lack any historical frame of reference, could hold against the truth of Darwishs and their political resonance.

STOIC,

You exhibit troubling signs of clan emotions. At one point, you begun to write on this board as though Somaliland is a country with distinct people and history separate from Somalia. I have always tried to moderate you folks and depict Somaliland as a an autonomous region similar to Puntland but most of you took as an insult from me :D . Soon you will have to make a choice, an stark choice indeed: risk a political implosion by maintaining the political culture of the last twenty years or accept realities as they are, which is Somalia is a one country in the eyes of the world.

Xiinfaniin clan territories in Somaliland are well defined every community in SL know their clan boundaries. The clan map i posted is correct it includes every single village inhabited by the garaad clan. It also indicates where they border all the other clans of SL. No one is talking about grazing all clans in Somaliland graze all over Somaliland. You will see some one from burco graze as far as Boocame. And some one from boocaame as far as far as Kiridh. By the way STOIC is an adult he is not a child he can form his own opinion regarding these subjects.

STOIC   

Xiin, First of all being Sijui and Somali is not Ceeb.It only makes you guys looks like ditz every time you invoke the Sijui line.Be that as it maybe now one doesn't need to be born in Somalia or Somaliland to form an opinion on the sheer hypocrisy that you guys peddle here. I still hold those firm believes you said.I'd rather support a functioning government with a decent peace loving people than one with sad scenerio of suppresion and failure.With every turn of your screw to discredit Somaliland; they always do what they do best and that is have a successful system of organized community!

Naxar Nugaaleed;912044 wrote:
Why are we still talking about villages? Seriously it's an ugly mentality that flies in the face of all of your argouments people. No one wants your villages. Damn

And I honestly don't think Somaliland is claiming what's not there own land.

The Sage   

I think Xinny is bordering on delusional at this point and even hypocritical. Trying to rebuff Somaliland's legitimate claims to large portions of Sanaag (from which I hail) and Sool.......yet at the same time Xinny says territory as far as the outskirts Burco is rightfully belongs the decripted phantom administration of Khatumo. That logic boggles the mind.

I wouldn't be surprised if he called for the annexation of Poland next

Liibaan   

STOIC;911958 wrote:
My reference point was the cities (or tullo for our pedantic Salax) that Khatumo clans own.
Only a delusional Somalilander with symptomatic of a psycho-pathological disease might be fooled to think that this clan wants to be part of the secession. It is the apparent collective amnesia of Somalilanders that worries me. These people are fighting for their inalienable right to be same footing with the rest of Somali clan. Everyone wants to control his land.Every Somali wants to be the leader of his corner and I really don't see any reason to block their ambitions. They are NOT clay to be molded by the Somaliland potters hand.They want to be free and it will only create more problem for the already fragile Somaliland if they keep winning wars instead of peace!

I was trying to tell him not to claim other people land. If today someone comes to Hargeysa or Salaxley with a barrel of the gun my blood will of course boil.Same thing with our brothers from Khatumo

I completely agree with everything that you wrote above. ..... Well done.

An honest advise for the Khatumo folks, the best way to keep their land safe so they can safeguard it and develop it to the fullest is if they come to an agreement with the SL government. They can even win some sort of autonomy with in Somaliland, instead of wasting its resources on creating a federal state under Somalia which is out of their reach , for several reasons, in Somalia the criteria is to have 2 region or more. Khatumo doesn't even control the entire eastern sool. And have a hard time to enforce the law of the land , that of Khatumo in their regions. Puntland trespasses Khatumo territory in eastern Sool. Khatumo rejects this but there is little they can do about it they dont have the means to safeguard their territory. Even if they succeed to evict SL from Laascanood and the vast majority of Sool. They still don't fulfill the criteria to be a federal state under the jurisdiction of Somalia remember 2 regions or more. No friends in the region Puntland to the east claims Khatumo territory and will not stop claiming it and the goverment in Mogadishu cannot give its support it doesn't want to lose PL as an ally. Nor does it wants to jeopardize the upcoming talks with the SL government. Khatumo needs to make a few decisions real fast before its to late don't listen to Xiinfaniin the faroole agents do not really care for Khatumo. And i think they will wisdom kama dhamaan guriga Khatumo ileen rag tallo kama dhamaato bay Somalidu ku mah mahan eh.

NGONGE   

STOIC;912042 wrote:
Xiin, First of all being Sijui and Somali is not Ceeb.It only makes you guys looks like ditz every time you invoke the Sijui line.Be that as it maybe now one doesn't need to be born in Somalia or Somaliland to form an opinion on the sheer hypocrisy that you guys peddle here. I still hold those firm believes you said.I'd rather support a functioning government with a decent peace loving people than one with sad scenerio of suppresion and failure.With every turn of your screw to discredit Somaliland; they always do what they do best and that is have a successful system of organized community!

tumblr_mbrbxnKM0I1rxpc21.gif

RedSea   

Xiinfaniin' wish list:

Strong federal state of Puntland

Khatumo State that controls 75% of Sanaag, all of Sool and Southern Tog-Dheer(Ceyn).

Emergence and realization of Awdal-Land to further carve up Somaliland.

Federal Parliament's approval and the arrival of Jubba-Land.

In nutshell, the so call clan grazzing territory as assigned for us by Xiin is Hargeisa, Berbera and Burco. Anything outside of that traingle is venturing into unfamiliar territor and thus must be combatted.;)

RedSea;912207 wrote:
Xiinfaniin' wish list:

Strong federal state of Puntland

Khatumo State that controls 75% of Sanaag, all of Sool and Southern Tog-Dheer(Ceyn).

Emergence and realization of Awdal-Land to further carve up Somaliland.

Federal Parliament's approval and the arrival of Jubba-Land.

And what is wrong with this If all these came about through peaceful means as it is right now since no one is using the barrel of gun to achieve those but by the desire of the people. Ironically the secessionists are using gun and want to gain territory through force.