Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Fresh clashes in northern Sool (Xudun) Between the Somaliland army and the Khatumo Miltiia

Liibaan   

oba hiloowlow;911935 wrote:
look at this fool ninyahow i am with khatumo on this laakin the problem is the division tolka shirweyne iney qabtaan waaye inorder to be united

Oba, the majority of Khaatumo people are United, Khaatumo people support their regional state Khaatumo State and United Somalia. So the problem is not division.

Khaatumo people held the largest Conference/ShirWeyne in Somalia last year Jan2012. All the 13 Garaads, 65 Caqils, along with 5000 delegates representing all the regions/subclans of Khaatumo , from all walks of society including women, youth groups, traditional elders, prominent political figures, intellectual, civil society, traditional leaders and local residents have chosen a new path forward; declaring Khatumo State as the people’s choice.

Taleex2.jpg

KhaatumoII_Conf.jpg

Shirka-Khaatumo1.jpg

916.jpg

328.jpg

STOIC   

AfricaOwn;911903 wrote:
What about the case for Erigavo and western Sanaag?

I don't even know who lives in Western Sanaag..My reference point was the cities (or tullo for our pedantic Salax) that Khatumo clans own. Only a delusional Somalilander with symptomatic of a psycho-pathological disease might be fooled to think that this clan wants to be part of the secession. It is the apparent collective amnesia of Somalilanders that worries me. These people are fighting for their inalienable right to be same footing with the rest of Somali clan. Everyone wants to control his land.Every Somali wants to be the leader of his corner and I really don't see any reason to block their ambitions. They are NOT clay to be molded by the Somaliland potters hand.They want to be free and it will only create more problem for the already fragile Somaliland if they keep winning wars instead of peace!

Wadani   

STOIC;911958 wrote:
I don't even know who lives in Western Sanaag..My reference point was the cities (or tullo for our pedantic Salax) that Khatumo clans own. Only a delusional Somalilander with symptomatic of a psycho-pathological disease might be fooled to think that this clan wants to be part of the secession. It is the apparent collective amnesia of Somalilanders that worries me. These people are fighting for their inalienable right to be same footing with the rest of Somali clan. Everyone wants to control his land.Every Somali wants to be the leader of his corner and I really don't see any reason to block their ambitions. They are NOT clay to be molded by the Somaliland potters hand.They want to be free and it will only create more problem for the already fragile Somaliland if they keep winning wars instead of peace!

Stoic nin caaqil ah baad tahay inaadeer. I fully agree with u. But no wonder u and saalax had a disagreement. Ileen maba ogid in la wada dago Sool and Sanaag. Western sool and western sanaag waxa dega beelaha H.J iyo H.Y, so now u know. Let the Khaatumites rule their areas and us ours, and then we can have brotherly relations as neighbours.

'Liibaan';911956 wrote:
Oba, the majority of Khaatumo people are United, Khaatumo people support their regional state Khaatumo State and United Somalia. So the problem is not division.

Khaatumo people held the largest Conference/ShirWeyne in Somalia last year Jan2012. 13 Garaads, 65 Caqils, along with 5000 delegates representing all the regions/subclans of Khaatumo , from all walks of society including women, youth groups, traditional elders, prominent political figures, intellectual, civil society, traditional leaders and local residents have chosen a new path forward; declaring Khatumo State as the people’s choice.

Taleex2.jpg

KhaatumoII_Conf.jpg

Shirka-Khaatumo1.jpg

916.jpg

with due respect Liibaan sxb if that is the case how come Laascaanod is still under SL runtii i know if tolka is united nobody can't stop them.

STOIC   

Wadaani,

Salaax, wa MuoRYAN reer waqoyii aah..I honestly don't know the geography of the land, but I was trying to tell him not to claim other people land. If today someone comes to Hargeysa or Salaxley with a barrel of the gun my blood will of course boil.Same thing with our brothers from Khatumo...

STOIC;911958 wrote:

STOIC dont be so hard on Salax have u seen the Khatumo map they claim half of burco district here is their map lol

ssc-map.png

oba hiloowlow;911965 wrote:
with due respect Liibaan sxb if that is the case how come Laascaanod is still under SL runtii i know if tolka is united nobody can't stop them.

Khatumo is homegrown entity but the truth is the Somaliland people of the garaad clan and those from puntland were silenced . i remember how boqor dabagooye was told to stf. If they were smart they would have invited the likes of xaabsade and others and cabdisamad cali shire. And they could unite for the better of the clan.

Wadani   

Xaaji Xunjuf;911970 wrote:
STOIC dont be so hard on Salax have u seen the Khatumo map they claim half of burco district here is their map lol

ssc-map.png

This map is unjust. I don't think Khaatumo supporters on SOL would agree with it, or else they'd be doing exactly what their accusing Somaliland of doing.

Wadani;911973 wrote:
This map is unjust. I don't think Khaatumo supporters on SOL would agree with it, or else they'd be doing exactly what their accusing Somaliland of doing.

The most pro Khatumo website uses it as their background wallpaper on the famous www.allssc.com lol

But i dont mind khatumo claiming burco though or maydh after all they are Somalilanders. Let salax claim taleex laascaanood and Naxanugaleed and Liibaan can claim hargeysa and berbera.

STOIC   

Wadani, don't read to much into what Xiin posts about Somaliland.He is another extreme..If it is up to him(too bad for his limited hopes) Somaliland will be controlled from Mogadishu...He often forgets to wed the legitimate existence of a place called Somaliland (with a president and government) with his limited optical illusion..

^^STOIC,

You are wrong about xiin's stance on Somaliland. You see, I am still active in this board so you cant just say stuff :D

EDIT: I am vehemently anti secession. That is not necessarily anti Somaliland in clan sense. A distinction born again sjui separatist like you finds very hard to appreciate .

The Map though is very much accurate. Few tweaks here and there , and some accommodation with Love and Yonis Mothers in Sanaag and Togdheer will be needed. But overall what is depicted is the historical Darwiish and Sanaag folks.