Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Fresh clashes in northern Sool (Xudun) Between the Somaliland army and the Khatumo Miltiia

Wadani   

Stoic should learn sida loo kala dago when it comes to Somaliland. I'm sure he'll be surprised. Sool and Sanaag r definitely shared by various clans.

STOIC   

Waryadha listen I don't have a sudden case of Mooryanism flue that our trigger happy Salax suffers from .If he was a member of the church of the painful truth he will admit that his story has no legs. You guys don't own places like Lasacanod and many other cities that you occupy.Unless you guys read another map than everyone else, every Somali clan has a city/land predominantly occupied by them.Someone from Puntland can't claim Mogadishu (unfortunate) and same thing with the others.It is just the way reality dictates.Your arguments is not overwhelmingly persuasive to even the unsuspecting non-Somalis. Sure you make no bones about your dislike for the people that are against Somaliland, but at least admit you don't own the Land.

Taleexi   

Wadani;911705 wrote:
Stoic should learn sida loo kala dago when it comes to Somaliland. I'm sure he'll be surprised. Sool and Sanaag r definitely shared by various clans.

And then what business do you have in Khatumo territories?, everyone is on-board and the ship is sinking saxib. And Khatumo shall prevail.

STOIC   

Salax, you think I know or have the desire to know every little tuulo Somaliland occupies that are predominantly inhabited by the clans of Khatumo?

I've never heard a Khaatumite or a maakhiri claim the towns xees, maid, afwain, gar'adag or the town of cayn despite historical ownership, walaalayal, if this is what your worried no one claims or cares about these places call it what you like. It's completely another to support the attack on people of places like my ancestriel home Xudun under a Haze if of what ever you like. Free yourselfs the caqli xumo of clan mentality and support what is right for once. Saalax you claim to be from Sool and Sanaag without telling exactly where you are from, what is it, where? Just because your or "your people" are from one village, does not mean you own the village. Sadly your case is worse then these Somaliland people, what you are doing is saying these people of Sool Sanaag and cayn don't even exist because I have a few villages in those areas

Saalax   

Taleexi Labadeena ya daryeel uu bahan ma ninkagan jirjiroolaha ah mar tageera Puntland marna

Khaatumo marna Koonfurta Somalia. Ma'abda ma lihiid. Have some principles first young lad. ;)

Saalax   

Naxar Nugaaleed How can I be from one village and not own that village? You are even having

problems with our villages kk. Khaatumo supporters need to look themselves in the mirror before

they accuse others of tribalism. If it makes you feel better I am partly from this district where the

fighting is occurring currently.

Wadani   

Taleexi;911710 wrote:
And then what business do you have in Khatumo territories?, everyone is on-board and the ship is sinking saxib. And Khatumo shall prevail.

Taleexi either u have comprehension problems or u don't read any of my posts. I noticed that with Aaliyah and Malika too. Anaa waalan oo kolba idiinka hiilinaya tolkay, balse waan loo noqon doonin. Ish.

Taleexi   

Naxar, casharadu waxay anfacaan qofkii dhego daloola leh, qalbi furan oo weeleeya leh balse iska wad Madax muuqda iyo mindi af daran midna lagama sabro'e. Rest assured, Khatumo struggle is maturing and in the point of no return. At the end they shall be victories - no injustice can last forever but it is a prerequisite that Khatumites realize their freedom is not free and has a price tag.

Taleexi   

Wadani;911718 wrote:
Taleexi either u have comprehension problems or u don't read any of my posts. I noticed that with Aaliyah and Malika too. Anaa waalan oo kolba idiinka hiilinaya tolkay, balse waan loo noqon doonin. Ish.

Wadani, Maroodigu takarta saaran ma arkee, ta kan kale saaran buu arkaa however, breath, live and die for your dogmatic tribalism and I will suffer from my comprehension problems. Name calling helps sometimes :). SL should leave alone Khatumo and Makhir lands if it wants to live side by side in peace with its neighbors. 2+2 = ?

Liibaan   

STOIC;911697 wrote:
Waar Maalika ya kaxanajiyay? Waryaa reer Somaliland you should be sympathetic to any death on any side ..Hayaay..things are getting a bit personal..

This stuff is like winning the war and loosing the peace.True Somaliland secesion embodies many ironies when it comes to the status of secesion. I'm for the argument that Khatumo clan will definitely offer (if it is NOT already) an outpost of influence on the status of Somaliland secesion since they are strategically wedged between SL and Somalia..
If I was a Somaliland leader I'd have let this people go their merry way and carve out the once that happy with the secession. I have never met a Khatumo clan member confess their desire to be a member of Somaliland. Abandoning these policy of forcing people will exact less headache for Somaliland.
I'd rather have a Somaliland that has a central authority and less of groups fighting.Lets not clutch on the illusion that
Somaliland can't exist without Khatumo clans.Somaliland can exist without them and so can they also.Somaliland ways of forcing them can't endure for so long. Its just a matter of time. Somali clans are NOT cut from different clothes.Everyone wants to be the leader of their clan/land.

Warya Salax, niin walaan tolkii abuu miir qabaa..(Shiit Somali is hard) markaa the land is NOT yours..calm down with your MOuORYAN atiitude

Waryadha listen I don't have a sudden case of Mooryanism flue that our trigger happy Salax suffers from .If he was a member of the church of the painful truth he will admit that his story has no legs.
You guys don't own places like Lasacanod and many other cities that you occupy.
Unless you guys read another map than everyone else,
every Somali clan has a city/land predominantly occupied by them.
Someone from Puntland can't claim Mogadishu (unfortunate) and same thing with the others.It is just the way reality dictates.Your arguments is not overwhelmingly persuasive to even the unsuspecting non-Somalis. Sure you make no bones about your dislike for the people that are against Somaliland, but at least admit you don't own the Land

Well said Stoic, waa loo baahnaa qof reer Somaliland ah oo Xaq ka hadla. Both Somaliland people and Khaatumo people simply want freedom, self-determination/self-rule, peace, justice, and dignity.

The decision of the majority should be respected, no one should ever be forced to join United Somalia. Similarly, no one should ever be forced to join the colonial map of British Somaliland.

Insha Allah, waxaanu Allah ka rajeenanaa inuu ku badalo dagaalada u dhaxeeya Somaliland iyo Khaatumo State nabad, walaaltinimo, iyo jaar wanaag.

Taleexi   

Saalax;911716 wrote:
Taleexi Labadeena ya daryeel uu bahan ma ninkagan jirjiroolaha ah mar tageera Puntland marna

Khaatumo marna Koonfurta Somalia. Ma'abda ma lihiid. Have some principles first young lad.
;)

In the grand scheme of things Mogadishu, Garowe and LA believe one Somalia hence no disagreement however the semantics of each one's specific interests are diffident. Way adag tahay bahasha kala saafto maadaama cajaladi kaa dhex hadlayso - eject button-kiina uu malfunction yahay.